Man sues BMW for Perpetual Woody - and this is a problem why ??? lol

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jbrew
I thought it was Peter Errectess ? That might be who's representing him. (?)
Heard he fired his original representation peter & pecker pllc, apparently he got upset when they told him the case appeared soft. I believe he has found a new firm, Johnson & Johnson as I recall. They really raised the bar, back in 88 with the Sherwood case. They come of as a bunch of ****** I've heard, but their straight and narrow approach in conjunction with their ability to penetrate right to the truth wins them a lot of cases. I think when it comes to a case that can turn real sticky real fast, you need as much protection as you can get. No one wants a lawyer just shootin blanks all over the courtroom, cause in the end you'll just get boned.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
BMW= Big Massive Woody
lmfao!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Remingtonry
Heard he fired his original representation peter & pecker pllc, apparently he got upset when they told him the case appeared soft. I believe he has found a new firm, Johnson & Johnson as I recall. They really raised the bar, back in 88 with the Sherwood case. They come of as a bunch of ****** I've heard, but their straight and narrow approach in conjunction with their ability to penetrate right to the truth wins them a lot of cases. I think when it comes to a case that can turn real sticky real fast, you need as much protection as you can get. No one wants a lawyer just shootin blanks all over the courtroom, cause in the end you'll just get boned.

Great post , - beats mine! As Peter describes at the deposition. Rod and I ride together quite frequently. One day, with any luck, we'll each have a bike.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:22 PM
glc
Received 773 Likes on 714 Posts
Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
I bet his name is Richard Johnson
Hugh Chardon. His cousin is Jack Mahogoff.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:13 AM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
True story ... when I was a kid, there were two brothers in town ... last name Longest, first names Rodney and Richard

Old 05-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by fairlaner
True story ... when I was a kid, there were two brothers in town ... last name Longest, first names Rodney and Richard
LOL!!!!
My high school principal was Richard Chambers. We also have an Asian customer at work by the name of Long ****.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Chinese **** Star:

Wun Hung Lo

Old 05-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Heard he fired his original representation peter & pecker pllc, apparently he got upset when they told him the case appeared soft. I believe he has found a new firm, Johnson & Johnson as I recall.
Pretty sure he is now being represented by the famous San Francisco law firm of Dewey, Lickem & Howe.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by dirt bike dave
Pretty sure he is now being represented by the famous San Francisco law firm of Dewey, Lickem & Howe.

I heard the same. His actual attorney's name, however, is Hardin Thicke.

Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I see this case is gaining quite a bit of publicity. I fully expect a bunch of folks pitchin' tents outside the courthouse. Wasn't Hardin Thicke accused of being a part of an illegal **** fighting

ring a few years back? I'm surprised that wrinkled old man can stand on his own, let alone take on a case like
this. They're gonna need to find a way to prop him up if he's going to perform. Any pressure from the defense and he'll shrivel right up. I think he was better off with Dewey Lickem & Howe, that's a real stand up team right there, no bones about it.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I see this case is gaining quite a bit of publicity. I fully expect a bunch of folks pitchin' tents outside the courthouse. Wasn't Hardin Thicke accused of being a part of an illegal **** fighting

ring a few years back? I'm surprised that wrinkled old man can stand on his own, let alone take on a case like
this. They're gonna need to find a way to prop him up if he's going to perform. Any pressure from the defense and he'll shrivel right up. I think he was better off with Dewey Lickem & Howe, that's a real stand up team right there, no bones about it.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Wasn't Hardin Thicke accused of being a part of an illegal **** fighting ring a few years back?

I think that was his cousin Harley Gedditup. That guy has really been around and he's found himself in some really
tight places. Not all of them reputable and wholesome. Lately he's lost a step or two because of it, and doesn't
give the juror's box the relentless pounding he once was famous for.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:31 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Old 05-02-2012, 04:13 PM

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I think this thread should go to court.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

MGD

Quick Reply: Man sues BMW for Perpetual Woody - and this is a problem why ??? lol