Way off topic but insanly funny

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2002 | 11:11 PM
|
Way off topic but insanly funny

My friend found this on one of his 3000gt/ Stealth forums its the funniest thing i have ever read... Sorry i know its way off topic
There are 2 parts
Part 1:Click here

Part 2:Click Here

Old 04-10-2002 | 11:21 PM
|
Old 04-10-2002 | 11:47 PM
that is by far the worst thing i have ever heard. it is also fairly disgusting, i can't believe that someone is that lazy....well actually it reminds me of one of my ex-roommates, he didn't do his dishes or take out any garbage for like the first month and half he lived with us (me and current roommate), so we stopped doing the dishes and taking out the garbage to see how long it would take...one month later after the garbage was literally half way across the kitchen and there were NO dishes. he finally did them.

i got a good laugh out of this: he didn't know what his hazard lights were when we turned them on...

Old 04-11-2002 | 12:44 AM
thats just disgusting. i mean seriously. i could see wiping your *** ONCE with a towel if that was the only thing but as soon as I was done that thing would be in the garbage OUTSIDE. im known to be a lazy bastard by most of my friends but i would never go more than one day without TP. geeezzz

Old 04-11-2002 | 02:29 AM
Wouldnt you smell that like right off the bat, I mean thats gotta stink. anyway slvrbolt I had the same experience with my last 2 roomates--wouldnt do the dishes (Mac & Cheese gets real smelly if the pan isnt cleaned out but that didnt phase him) wouldnt take out trash, hell the last one wouldnt even shut off lights they would stay on forever. Needless to say his mother comes over to clean his room. I tried the dishes thing and sure enough they pile up until he ran out. I had to keep my own plate and fork and clean it every time i used it just so I would have something. Luckily no towel hanky panky though yuck yuck yuck..

Now I feel better that I vented

Old 04-11-2002 | 05:49 AM
What the heck kind of message board is this? That's just hilarious, I mean, it's just nasty, but the thought that we're all talking about it is funny as anything!
"Yea but you don't eat with you @$$. lol "
That's hilarious!
This is a weird thread, but it definitely made me laugh.

Old 04-11-2002 | 08:47 AM
funny they call us rednecks for owning trucks....but i don't remember any of us doing that with a towel or talking about knowing somone who did. closest thing we've got would be raoul, you just never know what he's up to

Old 04-11-2002 | 01:45 PM
Damnnnnnnn, I don't know what's worse the fact that the room mate uses the towels or the fact that the guy posting allows a
$h!t rag to hang in his bathroom for weeks. And then the GF smells it, Ohhh man that's bad.

I spent 6 years in the military and had a lot of roomates that did some pretty stupid stuff but that takes the cake.

Old 04-11-2002 | 02:00 PM
hahahaha, OMG, THAT IS HILAROUS!!!!!!! college rules

last night some guy here took a crap in the first stall but he missed the hole in the toilet and it went all over the back of the toiltet and on the wall and floor. Haha, it was some nasty diarrhea too, lol. some guys started fighting about it too in the bathroom. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 04-12-2002 | 02:13 PM
My first roomate (1983) was a total slob he would make a sandwich and leave all the stuff out until it became rotten. When we ran out of TP he used to use his SOCKS!!! And then he would throw them in the trash can in the bathroom! ****** sick!

Needless to say we were never roomates again!!

Old 04-12-2002 | 08:33 PM
damnit, my secret is out...

Quick Reply: Way off topic but insanly funny