attn: Rob @ NJIT Public Safety

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2002 | 03:39 PM
|
Angry attn: Rob @ NJIT Public Safety

this post is not necessarily a private message because it includes some general ramblings, feel free to contribute your thoughts if you're not Rob.

Yo, Rob...

the NJIT police should be bringing a certain dumbass in custody any minute now that decided to run from them in a Burgandy late 90's Plymouth Voyager van...

Its times like this that I hate having an ex-cop car.... as I was going up Warren and attempting to turn into the street that goes around the block leading access to Essex County College Gym Parking lots and the NJIT parking deck, there was this crazy *** **** flying from the other direction nearly taking out head on the little green Dodge Neon that was in front of me....

As he finished turning head on towards me, going the wrong way on the one way street, I was like: "This dude is about to ram me... Jeez!" so obviously I did what anyone of us would do, get the hell out of the way and the guy flew out onto Warrent... as I made it around the turn I saw two NJIT cop cars (one 96 blue unmarked and one fully marked 99) fly after him.... the little three wheel bucket on wheels rolled out too, but I dunno where his assistance was needed as that thing is super slow...

anyway, if you get a chance can you go to the booking room and punch him in a face for me a couple of times? what a freaking moron, I would of pulled in right in front of him and stopped him as he started fleeing but you know every other criminal in Newark got guns and plus I don't want to do anything that would label me as a police impersonator because I'm definitely not, so do me a favor, knock his lights out for me!

thanks,
--Russ

Old 10-30-2002 | 04:12 PM
Russ

This needs to go in Gen Discussion ..

Doug

Old 10-30-2002 | 04:14 PM
it is in gen dis

Old 10-30-2002 | 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Green_98
it is in gen dis
It is NOW because the moderator of the Lightning Forum - Doug - aka Silver_2000_! - you know, the guy with the post right above yours?? - moved it. His post was to let the original poster know the appropriate forum for the topic.

Step back, take a breath, and realize that you don't need to answer every post here when you don't have anyhing to contribute.

Old 10-31-2002 | 12:54 AM
Originally posted by JDMnAR
It is NOW because the moderator of the Lightning Forum - Doug - aka Silver_2000_! - you know, the guy with the post right above yours?? - moved it. His post was to let the original poster know the appropriate forum for the topic.

Step back, take a breath, and realize that you don't need to answer every post here when you don't have anyhing to contribute.

And what did you contribute??

Old 10-31-2002 | 07:41 AM
Originally posted by detail
And what did you contribute??
Well - it is fairly obvious that I did not add anything of any value to the original poster, but I would like to think that I contributed to Green_98's awareness that threads CAN get moved on the boards, and that Doug doesn't blindly post without knowing what forum he is even in.

And that is my final answer.

Old 10-31-2002 | 01:34 PM
Man I really like your crown vic! I would like one as a second car, what did you pay for it? what year is it?

sorry for the 20 questions just doing a little research on a second vehicle so I can stop putting so many miles on my truck!

oh I hope you get your wish! (Punch the guy in the face)

Old 10-31-2002 | 01:50 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Question

What I want to know is how did the Lightning owners post to this once it was moved General Discussion?

They can't post outside the Lightning Forum, can they?

Old 11-01-2002 | 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
Russ

This needs to go in Gen Discussion ..

Doug
But "Lightning" owners don't have anything to talk about with "normal" F-150 owners.

Boy, Doug. You sure know how to ruin a good time for those guys over there in the Lightning forum

Quick Reply: attn: Rob @ NJIT Public Safety