who has the coolest cell phone??

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002 | 12:35 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Re: who has the coolest cell phone??

Originally posted by cyntaxx
mine's the nokia 8890..had it for almost a year...same phone in "panic room" and "made" (the one p diddy uses)...
I got the same one about 2 years ago in France.

Got the POS T-Mobile service here in Chicago, and it is very spotty and does not reach all the far west.

In Frankfurt and all over Pairs and Brittney it worked fine, must be a problem with the US GSM freq, or crappy voice stream service. I have a Deutch Telecom Simm, a France Telecom Simm, and a AT&T world phone Simm all 3 work great in Europe.
Before you ask, 1 is for when I am in Germany, 1 for when I am in France, and the AT&T Simm allows my US number to ring anywhere world wide, and yes all 3 of them were company paid, I never got the bills.

I really do have the coolest, my trusty Mot StarTac with AT&T service, has yet to let me down for over 3 years, and I beat the every living he!! out of it, drop it all the time.

So I guess cool is a subjective thing , and sorry I don't know who P-Diddy is either....guess I'm too old

Old 11-30-2002 | 11:56 PM
check this out
These will be out real soon it will use the new Microsoft® Pocket PC 2002 Premium operating system, and have a Intel XScale processor at 400MHz

It should blow all other cell phones away

Old 12-01-2002 | 02:21 AM
I have a $75 kyocera with and alarm clock, calculator, video games, text messaging, voice mail, and web browsing. Every once and a while it will even make phone calls!

-Jon

Old 12-01-2002 | 12:12 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally posted by Don's Bolt
check this out
These will be out real soon it will use the new Microsoft® Pocket PC 2002 Premium operating system, and have a Intel XScale processor at 400MHz

It should blow all other cell phones away
Until it gets the blue screen of death, while you are making a call.
Tech support then suggests that you apply 27 patches to the phone 1 at a time, b/c they have no idea why it is crashing either. MAC soon to follow with a phone that is targeted at students and desktop publishers

Old 12-02-2002 | 12:30 AM
Do any of those fancy phones have built in GPS? I've heard about them, but haven't seen any. It sounds like a fun toy.

Quick Reply: who has the coolest cell phone??