A little D/FW off-road get together, 12/16

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-1999, 02:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking A little D/FW off-road get together, 12/16

Steve#1 and I are gonna have a little off-road outing this Thursday off of N highway 360. Don't worry, it's nothing too serious, just some hills and mud. So far the plan is to meet at Don Davis Ford in Arlington at noon (but that isn't official yet, but will post a definite place later on today), that's on the west side of 360. If you are interested just let us know.

Steve#1's truck and mine:

Thanks,
Patrick

------------------

Patrick aka Mudder
Arlington Texas (DFW), member of Fordified.
Stone Cold edition F150,Black 98 Styleside S/C F150 4x4 0RP 5.4 3.55ls, Ramsey Pro 8000 hidden winch, Grizzly roll bar,2 Baja lights, 4 165 watt KC lights (I can light up the night with these), Manik grille guard, Westin step bars, Magnum bug shield, Sonic aluminum treadplate 36" tool box, Flowmaster dual exhaust, K/N air filter, 265/75/16 BFG AT/S, American Racing Baja wheels, a Mobil Speed Pass on the back window, a F150 Online sticker, and a Stone Cold sticker on the front windshield . More to come for the 3:16 machine: 2 more KC lights, shocks, tail light guards and possibly a 3" Performance Accessories body lift. If you would like to see pics, email me at mudder46@hotmail.com or see pics at me and pony's new website www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/index2.html, and to hear the exhaust http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/ponysix8/images/T005.wav
Ford Trucks: "when you absolutely have to have the very best".
[img]

[This message has been edited by mudder (edited 12-15-1999).]

[This message has been edited by mudder (edited 12-15-1999).]

Quick Reply: A little D/FW off-road get together, 12/16