Hotel rooms for the Norfolk Rally....

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2000, 03:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Post Hotel rooms for the Norfolk Rally....

To All:

Just a quick reminder to all of you who will be coming to Virginia for our F150online Norfolk Rally, July 28, 29, & 30.

Please email me at my email address below to let us know if you are coming for the Rally and need a hotel room(s). For those of you who have already emailed me, you do not need to repeat it, we have you recorded. For those of you who haven't, please remember that we need you to let us know, as this helps us with negotiating the best rates for the group.

Just drop me a quick email letting us know how many rooms you need, and once we have finished the negotiations, we'll let you know which hotel(s) we'll be staying at, etc.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Norfolk this summer!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Online Superchip ordering system:https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

Old 03-10-2000, 10:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

This sounds great. My wife, two kids and myself are already planning to attend. I will need information on hotel/motel accomadations. This new date coincides perfectly with my work schedule. Who could ask for a better vacation(Fords and sun)? My truck was assembled in Norfork and I can't wait to see it's birthplace. I've always wanted to see the process of a auto assembly line. Will there be a show? Will there be stickers/logos/decales or/and shirts to mark the event? I may be able to arrange having the shirts and decals made. I live in the Winchester,VA area and may try to recruit others to make the trip. THIS IS FORD COUNTRY UP HERE!! It's either FORD or
SH!#VY !! Hope to see you there and talk to you about some future modifications to my F150, maybe chips or AIRRAID systems.

------------------
1998 F150 XLT Supercab 3-door,4.6 Triton Auto,4X4,Pacific Green,Light Prairie Tan tutone,Off-Road Logos,Sony Mobile CD changer,Bug shield,Painted taillight covers,Ford hitch cover,Grizzley Chrome brush guard,Back Country Chrome Step Tubes,chrome round bed rails,dual Flowmaster exhaust with chrome tips,2000 Ford bed cover,265-75-16 BFG AT'S,and four mud guards to keep the Meguires wax shining.

Quick Reply: Hotel rooms for the Norfolk Rally....