Where are you Houston people at?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2000, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clear Lake City, here! I'll try to meet up with you guys when it is firmed up. How bout some place a bit more central?

Old 03-19-2000, 05:42 PM
Talking

Hey-

Ok lets come up with a more central Location.
any body got any ideas spit them out.
We can do this on a sat or sun afternoon. If there is like a park or somethin central that would be great. Yall have to help me out with this. You don't have to be from Houston to come, everybody is welcome.

[This message has been edited by randygreen (edited 03-19-2000).]

Old 03-19-2000, 08:28 PM
Sorry about not repling in awhile. I went down to galveston for the week because of Spring Break.I had to show everybody down there what a real Ford looks like. Ha-Ha. Anyways I like the Academy site because there is always hotrods out there. But whatever is agreed upon is cool with me!

------------------
97 Ford F150 XLT Supercab, 4.6 liter Triton V8 auto, 4X2, short bed, Hard Tonneau top, BugSheild, Trenz billet grill and bumper, Flowmaster dual exhaust, Trenz F150 emblems, Kenwood 2 Din cd\cassette deck with 4 mid. Boston Rallys, Belltech 4"/6" drop, Belltech Nitro Shocks, Billet Specialties 17" Eliminator rims fitted with BFG Comp. T/A ZR 255/50, clear turn lenses, clear tail lenses, K&N Generation II, billet antenna, tweed carpet bedliner

Old 03-20-2000, 01:40 PM
Talking

Ok people lets come up with something.
MikeH-
If they can not come up with something I wiil meet you at the acadmey this SAT.

Email me at TAZMAN_65@hotmail.com

------------------
2000 F-150 Ext cab
Toredo Red
4.2l V6
Flowmaster 40 series single in dual out
K&N aif filter
Mobil1 Synthetic

Old 03-20-2000, 10:54 PM
Hey guys-
How about Memorial Park? That's kind of central for everyone. There are two sets of softball fields there, the one on the south side of the park actually has a parking lot (one of only a few) where we could all meet.

If you take the Woodway exit off 610, head east into the park you will come to a light after about a mile. Take a right and the road will turn back east and run parallel with Memorial, the softball fields are on the right. If you miss the first light off Memorial, you can turn in at the next right (it runs right into the fields when you turn). Most of the people who ride their bikes park there so look for spandex and bikeracks.

How does this sound for everyone? Sunday afternoon would be good for me b/c I plan on trying to do my spindle lift on Sat and I don't know how long it will take. Hopefully, when I see you guys I will be 3" higher!

Oh yeah, there's a volleyball court by the parking lot if anyone is interested and/or owns a volleyball.

Quick Reply: Where are you Houston people at?