SUCCESSFUL San Diego Rally

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2000, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Like Franks & Beans said, everyone that showed up really had a great time!! The trucks were super!! Each one had an identity of its own & Franks & Beans lighted Ford logo was an absolute hit!! Thanks for the great idea F & B!! mine is on order. Loser1 also had a sweet truck!! I also definitely need to invest on a digital camera, with more rally's and truck shows lurking around the corner it would definitely come in handy. The only regret i had was when i had to leave and go home, oh well. I'd like to thank everyone that showed up at the rally and hope to see you again next month for the Beach Rally!!!

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension, Cord Design flares, Stull billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (subs,mids,tweets), Crossfire dual amplifiers (700 watts) & Eq, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, Alpine audio/Navigational System, 4.10 rear gears

Old 03-22-2000, 11:38 PM
Thumbs up

Great time guys!!! Beautiful trucks, to all!!!! Ya a "BIG" beach BBQ, that just might be the ticket!!!

F&B, I'm with you buddy. I already know what a Loser1 looks like. What had me puzzled, what the HELL is a GIMPKILLER? (BTW, nice truck "GK'r!)

Hey guys, until next time, L8R!!!

Old 03-23-2000, 12:21 AM
franks&beans
Thumbs up SUCCESSFUL San Diego Rally

Well our March 19th Southern California F-150/F-250 Rally was a huge success, 9 beautiful Ford trucks were present. The parking lot was packed, good thing the rally wasn't any later. It was great to ~finally~ meet some of the list members in person. No more guessing what a (Goldie, or Loser1), look like! We caravaned up to the rally w/ Gimpkiller and when we finally met the other members, they were saying "Gimpkiller"? I said no that's him over there, I'm Franks&beans. I was a funny moment. I don't know about other list members but when a weird screen nameis on the boards, my imagination runs wild, like what does this person look like. (like LOSER1) this must be "special person" LOL.
Our trucks looked so good shining under the CA sunshine, we couldn't have asked for a better day. There were some really great looking trucks and after seeing all the others, I am so glad that I'm not the only person who has a Compulsive Buying Disorder (CBD). I think my lighted Ford Logo was a hit, too bad it wasn't dark out to see it lighted. I am still in awe when I see it illuminated at night. It looks SO cool! All the trucks looked super and in my opinion, CAF150 has some of the trickest mods, he definately has a sweet looking truck, check out his sig. for the details. Susan and I can't wait for April's Rally, I know there are new members to meet and greet, Hurry up April! Pics of the SD rally will be posted as soon as I finish my roll of film, I guess it's time to break down and buy a digital camera.

F&B's

------------------
98 F-150 XLT, SC, SWB, 2WD, Pac. Grn., 4.2L auto, 4.10 gears w/ LS, Tow Pkg., BFG AT's 265/75/16, K&N air filter, Dynomax muffler, Superchip, Edelbrock shocks, Hellwig sway bar, 3" body lift, signal mirrors, ...TONS personal and cosmetic products

[This message has been edited by franks&beans (edited 03-22-2000).]

Old 03-23-2000, 04:15 AM
Talking

Agreed! Had a great time, and with all the great trucks there got some ideas for trickin' out my basically stock 2K F150. Should be a lot of fun at the next beach outing in April. Looking at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Only about three miles to the mission at San Juan Capistrano for those who want to take that in. Donheny has fire pits, volleyball courts, and even camping for interested in spending a little more time there. Great seeing those who attended this San Diego Rally, and I hope to see a lot more of us at the next "RALLY AT THE BEACH!"

Quick Reply: SUCCESSFUL San Diego Rally