Garden Staters and Neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2000, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I won't be able to make it, hope fully if there is a next time. I do know that Carlisle is the place to be but DAMN that's a HAUL!!! Especially that I have to go and come back the same day. Got there once in Supra TT less then 2hrs don't even ask. At E-Town it takes me only 45min or less to get there doing close to the highway speed limit. Have Fun.

Old 03-16-2000, 12:13 AM
Cool

Sunday is good for me. I'm working on Saturday. Which one is the west? The one on the other side of the park, by the tennis courts or the boat launch?

------------------

GOLD RUSH
'99 F150 XLT SC SB 5.4x2 Harvest Gold
3.55 limited slip/ trailer towing package/slip on extender mirrors/powerstop brake controller/Covermaster 1000 topper with wing/BugflectorII/Ventvisors (front&rear)/3www.f150online.com decals

http://members.xoom.com/firezap/truckpage.htm

[This message has been edited by Firezap (edited 03-15-2000).]

Old 03-16-2000, 04:36 AM
Talking

I am in for sunday at 13:00. I work right up the road in plainsboro. I will not be doing the mountianbike trek though I will probably have the misses. Please keep me updated if there is a change at my email address because work has sort of restricted our internet.........later steve

------------------
  • 1999 Ford F-150 Flareside ORP
  • 4.6Liter
  • Custom Things Include Lund Moon Visor, Lund Interceptor Bug Guard, Manik Grille Guard, Deflecta-Shield Rain Guards, Delecta-Shield Tail Light Covers, Under Car Lights, Tinted Windows, and Pioneer Head Unit. All things are painted to match truck.

Old 03-16-2000, 11:39 AM
Cool

I'll be at Carisle truck show also.

------------------

GOLD RUSH
3.55 limited slip/ trailer towing package/slip on extender mirrors/powerstop brake controller/Covermaster 1000 topper with wing/BugflectorII/Ventvisors (front&rear)/3www.f150online.com decals

[This message has been edited by Firezap (edited 03-16-2000).]

Old 03-16-2000, 09:00 PM
SUNDAY *** SUNDAY *** SUNDAY

MARCH 26 *** MARCH 26 *** MARCH 26

1:00 PM *** 1:00 PM *** 1:00 PM

MERCER COUNTY PARK - WEST PICNIC AREA

We will get to know each other, show off our rides (if we have them yet SUPERCREWERS), discuss possible up coming events-bring
info on anything you wish to present, exhange Email address/phone numbers/etc. (all optional), take pictures-if you have a digital camera please bring it!

Some other suggestions of optional activities, bring dogs/pups-if they play nice, bicycle riding on park trails, etc. If we find nothing better to do we can always go DUNBARTON hunting!

If the weather is bad we will still meet at the park's WEST picnic area, then move to a local eater to meet.

There are MAP boards at both park entrances, there is 1 road through the park, both picnic areas are off of this road and are marked. Drive the speed limit in the park, I drove through last Sunday and saw 1 park ranger setup with radar and one local with a blue light special, besides, there maybe alot of kids playing.

mtknee@prodigy.net

Old 03-16-2000, 10:08 PM
Cool

I just got an e-notice from Capital City Ford in Lawrenceville that they just had 2 SuperCrews delivered. Maybe, Sunday around 1pm would be a good time to take a long test drive? (Since I didn't order mine from there, they wouldn't know me.)
Hmmm...

------------------
2001 SuperCrew, 4x4 Lariat, Blue/silver, 5.4L Captains Chairs, 3.55LS, Moon roof, everything but the Bed extender & AV system.(Ordered 2/11/00)

Planned Mods: Sprayed-On Bedliner-(LineX); Ford Bed-extender; Hard tonneau-(*******, ARE or Snugtop); Fiberglass Cab steps (Ford) or SS nerf bars; Gibson SS Dual Sport Cat-back system; SuperChip; K&N Air intake kit; Clear back-painted bug-deflector; SVT Lighting wheels and Michelin Pilot LTX 285.60/HR18 tires.

Old 03-16-2000, 10:58 PM
Cool

Sounds excellent. I broke the news to the wife last night. (She didn't say no so I guess I have "permission" to go.) Won't be bringing the puppy, I'll be bringing the Mountain Bike. If nobody else rides, I'll at least get in some riding after were all done. Guess I'm gonna have to shine her up!!
(Not that she's not shiny now)

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Ventshades, Ford bedliner, Lund Premier tonneau cover, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna and Astatic power mic, ported MAF sensor, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

Old 03-18-2000, 08:27 PM
Cool

I'm bring the wife and kid plus the kids and my bikes. We'll try and keep up but who knows, My oldest has done the loop 2 or 3 times. We might be a little late because my wife and youngest are spending the night at Phila. zoo with the girl scouts. If anyone has my old address it has changed to firezapper@home.com

------------------

GOLD RUSH

[This message has been edited by Firezap (edited 03-18-2000).]

Old 03-18-2000, 10:09 PM
Guys,

I have refrained from responding while I am checking my schedule and it is still uncertain.

If I can make it I will but I can't be more definite.

------------------
Dunbarton "The Middle Aged Kid" '99 XLT SC SB 4x2 4.6 auto 3.55 ls The occasional Z-71 Eater! Wedgewood & Denim, SuperChipped, Airaid FIPK, HD electrical and cooling, power seat, Rhino Liner, Extang Classic tonneau cover, Mobil 1. Man, I got it all! (New Jersey)

Old 03-19-2000, 11:06 PM
Thanks Mtknee for the email, I've been really busy and haven't been able to check much of the board lately. I'd like to make it, but unfortunately I work on the weekends and coach/play/teach hockey so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

------------------
97F150 XLT SC 4x4 Flairside 4.6 V8 5sp Dk Toreador Red, 3.55LS
ARE tonneau cover, p255/70rx16 tires (came w/235), Superchip
Pioneer CD w/4 Polk Speakers, skid plates
bed liner, side window deflectors, reese hitch, K&N air filter
40s-2chamber Flowmaster, Bosch +4 spark plugs, rustproofing
Better Built Stainless nerf bars
heavy duty shocks

Old 03-21-2000, 03:02 AM
Hi guys,

I won't have my truck until April 2nd, so if you have any later get togethers, I'd love to know about them.

Thanks,
Daniel

Old 03-21-2000, 03:33 AM
thepawn (no. 4761)- Welcome to F150online, a.k.a. the Hotel California.

Come on down on the 26th anyway, become a charter member. Some of the SuperCrew members haven't taken delivery yet, so you won't be alone without a truck.

Glad to have you aboard

[This message has been edited by mtknee (edited 03-23-2000).]

Old 03-23-2000, 05:06 AM
Arrow

only 3 more days so back to top

Old 03-25-2000, 03:32 AM
Unhappy

Sorry fellas I will not be able to go. We are having a mandatory drill at the firehouse on sunday. Please keep me updated I really want to get involved with the new club..........thanks steve, sorry

------------------
  • 1999 Ford F-150 Flareside ORP
  • 4.6Liter
  • Custom Things Include Lund Moon Visor, Lund Interceptor Bug Guard, Manik Grille Guard, Deflecta-Shield Rain Guards, Delecta-Shield Tail Light Covers, Under Car Lights, Tinted Windows, and Pioneer Head Unit. All things are painted to match truck.

Old 03-25-2000, 11:02 PM
Cool

Well, I look forward to being there. Doesn't look like rain!!! Oh, and I sprained my wrist, so I won't be mountain biking. Pretty lame since I think I was the one really pushing the bike ride. I just got a new THE front fender for it on Friday too, and re-adjusted the gears since the bike shop screwed 'em up again. Well, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it steveo. I know what those drills are like, I too am a fireman. Got a mandatory scba recert. drill on April 8th. There goes my weekend.

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Kenwood am/fm cassette head unit, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Ventshades, Ford bedliner, Lund Premier tonneau cover, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna and Astatic power mic, ported MAF sensor, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

Quick Reply: Garden Staters and Neighbors