Washington State Members - It's Time!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2000, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Washington State Members - It's Time!!!

Playing catch-up with our friends in Texas.... The fledgling Washington Chapter is forming. After 3 days we have 5 people interested.

If you're interested in joining us for; runs to Ocean Shores, Neah Bay, Mount Saint Helens, Mount Rainier, Mount Baker, Downtown Seattle, Leavenworth, Drag Strips, Seattle International Raceway, back-road blasts, what ever our hearts desire - then step forward now. We'd love for Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia folks to join us.

Email me at TColegrove@excite.com. The first gettogether will be soon.

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, blue wire-looms, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers up front, Polk Audio speakers in back, Superchip, Flowmaster 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)
Go check out http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics for the second best website for F150's

Old 02-25-2000, 11:34 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

Cool Deal Tom, Hopefully we will have a Chapter in every State or Country soon.

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Part of The Texas Chapter
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work rhigh@nortelnetworks.com
Anytime mumbly_f150@yahoo.com
Home mumbly@gte.net

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 02-25-2000).]

Old 02-28-2000, 06:53 PM
Cool

Here's the first get together - Sunday, April 30th at 1:00 in the parking lot at Mount Rainier's Paradise visitor's center.

There are 4 of us so far and more replies due in. Anyone else interested in joining us send me an email to TColegrove@excite.com.

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, blue wire-looms, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers up front, Polk Audio speakers in back, Superchip, Flowmaster 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)
Go check out http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics for the second best website for F150's

Old 03-13-2000, 05:26 PM
Bumping this to the top. The count is now 11 trucks and rising....

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, blue wire-looms, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers up front, Polk Audio speakers in back, Superchip, Flowmaster 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe, Clear turn signal lenses. Next up - billet grill. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)

Old 03-15-2000, 01:13 AM
Smile

i want to let you guys know that from August 5- August 13 i'll be up there in Lacey visiting and would like to meet some of the members in the Pacific Northwest.

------------------
98 F-150 SC XLT 4.6, Westin nerf bars, deflector shield II, Vent Visors, 55" chest box, Kenwood stereo, more in the near future

Old 03-15-2000, 10:58 AM
Cool

And I'll still be here Boss - get in touch with me before you come up. Lacey is only about 15 minutes away from home. My email address is in the posting at the top of this thread.

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, blue wire-looms, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers up front, Polk Audio speakers in back, Superchip, Flowmaster 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe, Clear turn signal lenses. Next up - billet grill. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)

Old 03-23-2000, 12:14 AM
Cool

just another bump to the top...

Trending Topics

Old 04-07-2000, 11:57 AM
Cool

The Washington Chapter of F150online.com will have it's first get together on April 30th at 1:00. But instead of the originally planned location of Mount Rainier (still a whole lot of snow up there!), we will be meeting at Tacoma's Point Defiance Park at the Owen Beach parking lot.

Point Defiance opens at 10:00 and closes at 5:00 at this time of year. There are so many things to do for all members of the family. The zoo is one of the top rated zoos in the world and offers many different types of displays. One special display that's going on right now is that of a 7 1/2' Komodo Dragon! The Aquarium is top-notch. Admission to the zoo/aquarium is as follows:

Admission Rates:
Adults ( Ages 14 and over) $7.25
Seniors (Ages 62 and over) $6.75
Youth (Ages 4-13) $5.50
Tots (Ages 3 and under) FREE

Other items of interest can be found at: http://www.tourtacoma.org/ptdef.htm

Point Defiance is located at:
5400 North Pearl Street
Tacoma, Washington 98407-3218, U.S.A.
(253)591-5337

Directions:
Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in north Tacoma is just 40 miles south of Downtown Seattle.
From Interstate 5, take Exit 132 and follow the signs to Highway 16 West/Bremerton/Gig Harbor. Take the 6th Avenue exit and turn left. Take the next right onto Pearl Street, which dead-ends at Point Defiance Park. Directional signs will lead you to the Zoo Parking lots.

Come early to see some of the attractions and have lunch. We can meet after lunch at 1:00 and will probably have enough time for those that want to continue discovering the park. If you would like to join us, please email Tcolegrove@excite.com. I'll be there regardless of the weather.

I'll bring my digital camera and extra batteries. As soon as possible after we meet I'll post the pictures to: http://communities.msn.com/ss97fordspics under it's own photo album (if you haven't been to that website yet - you really should - and sign up while you're there).

If there's any other information you need please email me as soon as you can and I'll do my best to provide it. I can't wait - this is gonna be fun!

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats.
  • Lund Deflector
  • Lund Premier Tonneau Cover
  • K&N Filter
  • Body-color painted Throttle Cover
  • Blue wire-looms
  • Pentaliner S/R
  • Window tint
  • Ford side-steps
  • Infiniti component speakers - front
  • Polk Audio speakers - back
  • Superchip (OH YEAH!!)
  • Flowmaster 50 Series 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe
  • Clear turn signal lenses
  • Next up - billet grill.

Tom in Tacoma

(Washington not Toyota)

Quick Reply: Washington State Members - It's Time!!!