Kansas City Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2000, 06:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

OK...I need a vacation and I have a son with an F150 who lives in K.C., so it might just be fun to drive down and take it all in.

So...what are you planning? Just meet someplace and scope out everyone's trucks and drink some beer or get a little more organized as far as "events" go?

------------------
'97 F150 Supercab XLT; 4.6l; B & M ShiftPlus; Pacific Green; 3.55; ABS; 17" whls; dual exhaust; Waldoch Conversion (Custom Paint/graphics, powerslider rear window; walnut dash trim; overhead console; F'glass 'boards); ARE fiberglass bed cap; towing package; JVC Head unit & 12 disk changer; Prince compass/temp RV mirror; Anti-theft.

Old 04-01-2000, 10:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

I think the best thing to do for a first ever meeting up there is just a meet and great lunch type thing. Just to get aquanted. And since i live in Texas It will be up to yall to keep it going. These things are supper fun and everyone should have a blast.

Old 04-01-2000, 10:26 PM
Location: Kansas City, Pothole Capital of the US, maybe the Western Hemisphere.
Johnny MC: What park are you thinking of having this at? I'm from PV and can help you out with Food, Beer (keg@cost), whatever, I work for a Price Chopper owner. My old man is Jaymz. Would like to get the truck from the wife, clean it up and have some fun on a nice April Weekend.

------------------
1999 F150 4X4 SuperCab Lariat Flareside 5.4; Auto, Offroad Pack, 3.73, Factory Step Bars,
17" Chrome Wheels, White/Silver, Graphite Leather, SuperChip, ARE Bed Cover,
Alpine CDA-D855/JBL AMP, Polk dX7's, K&N Filter.

Old 04-01-2000, 11:17 PM
Thumbs up

Hey rons...It will be at Shawnee Mission Park on 87th, just west of I-435..I'm going by tomorrow to pick out a shelter(sun) and will reserve it on Monday..Yeah, that would be great if you want to help out with the food, etc. I know with some of us local's, beer consumption won't be a problem :-), but this being just for the day Saturday and some guys are driving in....E-mail me, so we can compare notes on what to bring....Thanks Les.... ljebk@aol.com

Old 04-02-2000, 12:55 AM
Cool

Johnny Mc I will chip in for some of the food and beverages. Just let me know what you need.

FRED

Looks like we will at least have a few people there. Should be alot of fun.

Old 04-03-2000, 09:35 AM
Sounds GOOD! If all you guys don't mind an outsider from the frozen wastes of Minnesota dropping by...

Keep me posted on this thing: (jjaymz@hotmail.com). The 22nd of April works for me; will take Friday off and drive down. I have a new digital camera, so I can take pics and distribute them to everyone via e-mail. Anything else I can bring along, let me know.

J.

------------------
'97 F150 Supercab XLT; 4.6l; B & M ShiftPlus; Pacific Green; 3.55; ABS; 17" whls; dual exhaust; Waldoch Conversion (Custom Paint/graphics, powerslider rear window; walnut dash trim; overhead console; F'glass 'boards); ARE fiberglass bed cap; towing package; JVC Head unit & 12 disk changer; Prince compass/temp RV mirror; Anti-theft.

Old 04-04-2000, 09:55 PM
We're still on for the 22nd. Trying to get a fix on a location and will let everyone know either by posting or e-mailing ASAP...

Old 04-05-2000, 02:07 PM
Cool

Jaymz if they are gonna accept a Texan then im sure there wont be any problems with someone from Minnesota.

JohnnyMC i wanted to say thanks for taking this over. It helps alot since i dont live there. Cant wait it should be alot of fun.

------------------
TRUCK
2000 F150 Sport XLT 4.2L V6 Bright Red Flareside S/C. CD Player.

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, clear corner lenses, ultra white halogen headlights, Lumi Logo In the front, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player.

Old 04-05-2000, 08:23 PM
Thumbs up

Ok People, We are ON for the First F-150 Online K.C. Rally!!!! I have 5 members E-mail address's that I will contact directly now.(1) Squanto804 & (2) j.b..No Email address's so listen up. It will be at Shawnee Mission Park on Renner Blvd. just west of I-35(3 miles) or west of I-435(1/10) using 87th street for your exit from either interstate. Please remember that both interstate's are on the Kansas side. It will be at #12 Shelter about a mile into the park, staying to the right. Lunch will be noonish. I will ask for a final head count sometime next week. Anybody else wants to come, just holler next week on the head count. Please feel free to bring your women folk or friends & family. Contact me at les@midwestbolt.com for any questions...Thanks to all.

------------------
1993 F-150 4x4 5.0L EFI 5spd. Silver Shortbed..Kelly Safari AWR tires,K&N Air filter,Cat-Back Exhaust. Soon to get: Improved Ignition

Old 04-05-2000, 09:40 PM
2000Sport: Hoo boy, this is gonna be close. Service Mgr @ dealership called yesterday to tell me that Ford was allowing a new transmission to be installed instead of an FQR, and was shipping from the factory, delivery unknown. Hope job is complete by the rally date, if not, do I still get to eat if I have to arrive on one of the Moto Guzzi's? Oh Pleeeeezzzzz....Raoul could make it from Va. if he left today, slow as he is reported to drive. Maybe I could hide the bike behind his truck.....j.b.

Old 04-06-2000, 02:36 AM
sure we will welcome you without your f150 as long as we are allowed to make fun of yeah jb. no just kiddind of course you can go

Old 04-06-2000, 06:05 PM
Thumbs up

Sounds like fun, guys. I'll try to recruit a couple more guys I know that have 99's.

Old 04-10-2000, 09:19 AM
OK, sounds like fun, guys. Am planning to drive down to KC on Friday, the 21, and meet you at the park. Hope the weather holds.

BTW: I have a Pace Edwards Roll Top bed cover for sale that I will bring along if I have the room. It fits a full-size Chev or Ford (short or long bed, only). To fit the Ford, it you'll need to buys the correct side rails, but right now, it fits the Chev. This item is new in the box. I paid $600 for it. Will entertain reasonable offers (ie., I'm not giving it away).

See ya on the 22.

------------------
'97 F150 Supercab XLT; 4.6l; B & M ShiftPlus; Bosch Plus4s; Pacific Green; 3.55; ABS; 17" whls; dual exhaust; Waldoch Conversion (Custom Paint/graphics, powerslider rear window; walnut dash trim; overhead console; F'glass 'boards); ARE fiberglass bed cap; towing package; JVC Head unit & 12 disk changer; Prince compass/temp RV mirror; Anti-theft.

Old 04-10-2000, 10:54 AM
Hey guys I live in tulsa, OK. If by some chance I can get off work I would love to come.

E-mail is adoffrdf150@hotmail.com
please tell me more about it

------------------

1997 Ford F-150
4x4, 4.6 V8, 5spd
extended cab, XL
Silver
Mods:K&N Air Filter, Flowmaster 70 series 2 chamber muffler,Rancho RS5000 shocks, 3" Performance Accessories body lift,33x11.50 Durango M/T's, Westin Nerf Bars,Tinted windows, Front Blackouts,Alpine CD player, Rockford Fosgate Amp,12" Kicker competition VR sub,
"THE HEARTBEAT STOPS HERE" sticker on windshield

http://hometown.aol.com/ad%20offRoad/index.html

Old 04-11-2000, 07:35 PM
Talking

ad4x4, come on up, we'd be glad to have you.

Quick Reply: Kansas City Area Meet