K.C. Rally Results

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2000, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up K.C. Rally Results

Even though it was a little windy? , a good afternoon was had with lunch, photo's and some interesting stories. We had a total of 6 awesome Ford Trucks that showed up here and I really want to Thank everyone who attended. I was impressed by 2000sport's better half, Leslie for her knowledge of trucks, especially the lightnings'! Even though it was just for the afternoon, I enjoyed meeting j.b., ron, jim, fred and kevin, along with their family's and friends, plus their wheels. There will be some photo's posted soon by 2000sport and others on this event. Was my pleasure to host this guys!! Great bunch of people...Take care..........Les
2000sport has also posted pix at his MSN community.
------------------
1993 F-150 4x4 5.0L EFI 5spd. Silver Shortbed..Kelly Safari AWR tires,K&N Air filter,Cat-Back Exhaust.

[This message has been edited by JOHNNY MC (edited 04-23-2000).]

Old 04-23-2000, 04:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks to Johnny Mc for hosting this rally and to him and his wife for the food and the preparation. A good time was had by all.

------------------

'97 F150 Supercab XLT; Pacific Green; 4.6l; B & M ShiftPlus; Bosch Plus4s; 3.55; ABS; 17" whls; Towing Package; Gibson dual exhaust; Waldoch Conversion (Custom Paint/graphics, powerslider rear window; walnut dash trim; overhead console; F'glass 'boards); ARE fiberglass bed cap; JVC Head unit & 12 disk changer; Prince compass/temp RV mirror; Anti-theft.

[This message has been edited by jaymz (edited 04-23-2000).]

Old 04-23-2000, 11:26 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

Hey ! I recognize that guy/girl who own the red one ! LOL..

Sounds like y'all had a great time ! Looks like you had a great place for the meet & a great day for it too !

Hope y'all keep the crowd "growing" up there in Kansas !

------------------
Sean in Texas
https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html
http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat
Interior: “Adjustable Indiglo White Faced Guages” Leather Seats, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Door Sill Protectors, Wet Okole Custom Seat Covers !

Exterior & Performance: Belltech 2/4 Suspension Kit with NitroActive Shocks, 2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back w/ Dual rolled edge chrome tips out the side, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/50/17 Nitto 450 Extreme Performance Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, "ARE - Hard Tonneau Cover", Trenz Billet Antennae...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !

Next to Be Added,.. Bumper Cover with Lights, & a Wood Dash Kit!
Then I'm "DONE" !!! Yeah Right !

Old 04-24-2000, 01:00 AM
Cool

Guys...And Gals...The trucks look GREAT!!! Keep it going. The company I work for is starting a huge job up there in Kansas City, so I might be able to join ya all someday soon. In the meantime, I'm still trying to post pictures. I saw one of you uses Photopoint...what is the URL to use. I clicked on one of mine and under properties..whew it was a long one, give me pointers please...thanks.

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., ,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 6" rear with 'C' notch/flip kit & 3" front with coils, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Braided Hose covers (red), wire loom covers (purple), CoolFlex radiator hose (chrome w/red connectors), red color matched nut covers, Color coded TB with "killer bumble bee", Radiator cover, and electric box cover, Billet master cyclinder cover, Billet antenna, billet badges (FORD F-150), billet 3rd brake light, billet pedals, billet rear view mirror, clear corner lenses, tweed Dash (Pewter color),Tweed door panels w/sculted flames, Blaupunkt "Nevada" Digiceiver CD w/remote (red), Q-forms w/diamond mids & tweeters. Tweed headliner w/sculted flames. Removal of "Sport" sticker and door guards. Billet sill plates. JUST received and put on Creative Designs bumper/valance cover w/lights, "speed grill" smooth wiper cowl and street scene mirrors, "Innovation Industries Pro Sport Toneau cover", clear rear lenses,white face gauges w/red letters/numbers

FUTURE MODS... custom steel roll pan, shaved tailgate handle, swing tailgate, suicide hood w/chrome rollers, "ghost" flames, KMC "Venom" 20" rims w/255/45/20, shaved door handles, window tint, alarm, airbags, billet wipers, billet resevoirs, custom tweed bedlining, subs, amps.web page at [URL=Http://members.aol.com/whtstuff/myweb.html]

Old 04-24-2000, 08:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Using pics is pretty easy. First, set up an account and your "albums" at www.photopoint.com. Then upload some pics to your album(s). Then, on the pic your want to post, right click with your mouse and select "copy location" or "copy shortcut," depending on whether you use NetScape or MS Explorer. This puts the pic's URL into your PC's "clipboard."

Then in your post, type in: [img], then right click your mouse and select "paste." Then, after the URL is pasted into your text, type: [/img]. Leave NO spaces between the first [img] and the last [/img]. That's it. If your want the same thing in your signature, you'll have to imbed the image URL first, then come back into the post in edit mode and click anywhere on the img URL location that's been pasted in. That seems to activate the pic.

Good luck,

Jaymz

Old 04-25-2000, 12:09 AM
Cool

Hey guys i had a wonderful time and want to thank everyone for the hospitality. I will post my pics and stuff as soon as i get back to San antonio probably friday night.

------------------
TRUCK
2000 F150 Sport XLT 4.2L V6 Bright Red Flareside S/C. CD Player.

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, clear corner lenses, ultra white halogen headlights, Lumi Logo In the front, Black Westin Nerf Bars, Red Wire Loom throughout the engine, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player, Radio shack CB Radio.

Old 04-25-2000, 06:01 AM
Smile

JOHNNY MC: Great job on our first rally! Enjoyed myself, met interesting people, talked trucks and ate wonderful food. Thanks Les and 2000sport for helping to put this on. j.b.

Old 04-25-2000, 06:23 AM
Location: Kansas City, Pothole Capital of the US, maybe the Western Hemisphere.
Thumbs up

JohnnyMC, thanks for the great food and location for the Rally. The trucks were excellent! We're looking forward to another Rally in the future.

------------------
1999 F150 4X4 SuperCab Lariat Flareside 5.4; Auto, Offroad Pack, 3.73, Factory Step Bars,
17" Chrome Wheels, White/Silver, Graphite Leather, SuperChip, ARE Bed Cover,
Alpine CDA-D855/JBL AMP, Polk dX7's, K&N Filter.

Old 04-25-2000, 11:33 PM
Yea, thanks JohhnyMC. Great food, great people and lots of great trucks!

Quick Reply: K.C. Rally Results