Anything happening in SoCal around July 4th?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2000, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anything happening in SoCal around July 4th?

I finally get some time off for July 4th, 4-7th to be exact. Living in Vegas there isn't a whole lot of action so I was hoping that there may be something worthwhile happening in Cal.? Sounds like you guys have a good time and I would love to be a part of the action and bring down 'ol Betsy (the truck). Let me know, and happy truckin'

------------------
'94 F-150, 4.9 6cyl., K&N FIPK, Mangecor 8mm wires. Gibson 3" Side Swept, MSD Blaster Coil, superchip. Just stolen: Pioneer DEH-P835R Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate 200a1 pushing 2 RF 10" subs. Pirelli Scorpion A/T 255/75/15. Est. 200 hp 300ft/lb. Torque! Not bad for a straight 6!! Also driving the girlfriend's '94 Mercury Grand Marquis.

Old 05-20-2000, 09:32 PM
We're currently working on a rally for June 11 in Ramona, CA at the 13th Annual Fords and Friends Picnic, and would like to seen you there if you can make it. We haven't started working up one for July yet (if any), but we will definitely keep you in mind for one in that time period. (The time frame around July 4th might be tough, though). Keep your eyes open for the threads here for up-to-date info.

Larry in Escondido

------------------
2000 F-150 5.4L XLT Flareside Supercab 4x4 w/ORP and almost everything else! Killer Island Blue color
Craftec soft tonneau cover, billet antenna, Stull grille, Flowmaster 50 cat-back exhaust, a new 2000 5.4L no piston slap motor, and not much else YET!
Lot's of good ideas, though.

Old 05-20-2000, 09:41 PM
Thanks Larry,

The problem is that I have Thursday and Fridays off. Otherwise I'd be down there for all the weekend events. I also have an uncle down in Whittier that restores Mustangs and thought it would be a great idea for him to join in the fun! I'll keep my eye open, and let me know if anything comes up! Thanks again

Quick Reply: Anything happening in SoCal around July 4th?