Here comes another Washington State Rally!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2000, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Here comes another Washington State Rally!!

May 28th at the Southwestern Washington Fairgrounds - Custom Car and Truck show. Details to follow. Mark your calendars now.

Was thinking we could all meet in the Lacey/Olympia area and cruise down Interstate 5 together.

Interested? Email me at TColegrove@excite.com.

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats.
  • Lund Deflector
  • Lund Premier Tonneau Cover
  • K&N Filter
  • Body-color painted Throttle Cover
  • Blue wire-looms
  • Pentaliner S/R
  • Window tint
  • Ford side-steps
  • Infiniti component speakers - front
  • Polk Audio speakers - back
  • Superchip (OH YEAH!!)
  • Flowmaster 50 Series 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe
  • Clear turn signal lenses
  • Next up - billet grill.

Tom in Tacoma

(Washington not Toyota)
Go check out http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics for the second best website for F150's

Old 05-16-2000, 11:12 PM
Cool

Okay, details as promised...

The car and truck show opens at 11:00am to the general public, 6:00am for show participants. Costs are as follows:
- Show participants - $35.00 on the day of show (includes the truck, driver and 1 passenger). Call 206-772-6963 to preregister (ask for Garret, and mention the WA Chapter of F150online.com (it won't get you anything - but we gotta start somewhere))
- General Admission - $12.00
- Age 7-11 & Seniors - $5.00

This the the 7th annual show. The last show had 250-300 cars and trucks in 50 classes. The organizer told me he wouldn't be surprised to see 500 this year.

Where is it?
It's at the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds. To get there (from the Tacoma/Seattle area) take I-5 south to exit 78 (about 45 miles south of Tacoma), turn LEFT (South-East) onto National Avenue Overpass. Turn Left (North) onto North National Avenue. The Fairgrounds are located at 2555 North National Avenue in Chehalis.

How we gettin' there?
Well, I thought those that were interested could meet up and we could cruise down together. We will be meeting in the parking lot of the South Sound Mall in Lacey - on the west side of Sears (between Sears and I-5). South Sound Mall is on the East (South) side of exit 108 (Sleater-Kinney Road). Plan on being in the parking lot ready to roll at 10:00.

Looking forward to seeing you guys...

Tom in Tacoma
(Proud member of the Washington Chapter)

Old 05-22-2000, 10:01 PM
Bumping this thread to the top of the stack...

Quick Reply: Here comes another Washington State Rally!!