13th Annual Ford and Friends Picnic

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2000, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 13th Annual Ford and Friends Picnic

San Diego Chapter of Pickups Limited is sponsoring a picnic/Car show in support of Meals on Wheels on 11 June 00 at Dos Pecos Park in Ramona Ca (north of San Diego).

Email me if interested and I will give you the contact info.

Rally at my house if you would like, about 8 miles from the park or we can set up a rally point anywhere that is convienant. Let me know.

$15 pre-registation and you get a dash plaque by 1 june 00 or $20 after that and no plaque.

ordydog@countryaccess.com

------------------
Red 2000 SVT Lightning
Leer Lo-Rider Bed Cover
PSP Filter (don't ask how I got it either )
Adopted 3/29/00
Silver 1998 Mustang GT Convertible 4 point Autopower roll bar and a bazillian other handling/engine mods.....

[This message has been edited by Red2000SVT (edited 05-18-2000).]

Old 05-18-2000, 01:31 AM
franks&beans
Cool

Were going! This should be another very relaxing rally, lots of shade (I hope) and plenty of drinks available. I can't wait to see the ole pick-up trucks.

Hope to see more of our San Diego friends at the rally, Reserve JUNE 11th !! it's RALLY DAY

F&B's

------------------
1998 (50th anniversary series) Solid Pacific Green F-150 XLT, Supercab, 6' bed, 2WD, 4.2L automatic, Limited Slip and Tow Pkg., Rear slider

Performance Mods:
Superchip
4.10 gears
Outerwears pre-filter and K&N air filter
Dynomax Super Turbo muffler

Suspension:
Edelbrock IAS shocks
Hellwig rear sway bar

Other:
3" body lift
Signal mirrors
Stull polished grills
(4)55 watt driving lights
(2)55 watt back-up lights
all controlled by SPDT switches
Fiberglass hood ;-)
Painted tailgate handle and OEM air dam
Color keyed outer grill
OEM fender flares
Black Max soft Tonneau cover
Driver side grab handle
Lift lips
Viper alarm w/(remote start)
3" rear seat lift
Smart Park 2000
BFG AT's 265/75/16
Carr side steps.......
lmaox10@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by franks&beans (edited 06-01-2000).]

Old 05-19-2000, 02:48 AM
Talking

You KNOW I'll be there along with Blue Shamu (and the wife - hell, maybe we'll even bring Lumpia again) ;-{ )

L8r

Larry in Escondido

------------------
2000 F-150 5.4L XLT Flareside Supercab 4x4 w/ORP and almost everything else! Killer Island Blue color
Craftec soft tonneau cover, billet antenna, Stull grille, Flowmaster 50 cat-back exhaust, a new 2000 5.4L no piston slap motor, and not much else YET!
Lot's of good ideas, though.

Old 05-19-2000, 03:34 PM
Talking

Red2000SVT's home brew.
Mrs TT's Lumpia.
FORD Trucks.
Friends.
I'm there, count me in.

------------------
1999 Harvest Gold F-150 4x2 SuperCab XLT Styleside, 4.6, Auto, SUPERCHIP, MagnaFlow cat back system, Air box mods, K&N Filter, Tow Pkg, Alarm, Snug-Top Hard Tonneau cover(painted to match), 6-disk Pioneer CD Changer, Radio Shack 2m Ham Radio, Billet Grille, Bug Deflector, Clear Corner Lights, Tinted front windows, 50 watt halogen back up lights.

No door crack. No piston slap. No nuthin ..... yet.

Planned Mods: 2/4 inch lower, anti-sway bars, 18" tires/wheels.

[This message has been edited by Goldie (edited 05-19-2000).]

Old 05-20-2000, 01:11 AM
COUNT ME IN I'LL BE DRIVING IN FROM MONTCLAIR CA.I LOVE TO SEE THEM OLD TRUCKS.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET LOCALLY IN THE L.A. AREA TO CARAVAN TO SAN DIEGO.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT sigmaqba@gte.net AND WE CAN COORDINATE A MEETING PLACE.I'M BY THE POMONA FAIR PLEX OFF THE 10 FWY.IF SOMEONE HAS THE INFO ON WHERE TO SEND THE REGISTRATION PLEASE POST IT.

NICK,M
CALIFORNIA CRUISER
CLEAN 98 F150

Old 05-31-2000, 08:11 PM
Arrow

Directions to Dos Picos Park in Ramona

From San Diego: Take 8W to 67N, this will go down to a single lane and 55mph at Lakeside. Stay on this road for approx 11 miles. Look for the sign for Dos Picos Park, right turn just before the rodeo grounds. This is right after a sweeping right hand curve. If you get to the stop light at Highland Valley Road/Dye Road, you missed it. Once you make the turn, follow the signs to the park.

From Escondido: Take 78E to Ramona and turn right on Main Street. Follow this until it leaves town. Just past the Highland Valley Road/Dye Road stoplight is a left turn to Dos Picos Park right at the right sweeping curve. Follow the signs to the park.

From Poway: Take Poway Road or Scripps Poway Parkway to 67N. Follow signs to Ramona. Look for the sign for Dos Picos Park, right turn just before the rodeo grounds. This is right after a sweeping right hand curve. If you get to the stop light at Highland Valley Road/Dye Road, you missed it. Once you make the turn, follow the signs to the park.

I am in the show so I will be there real early. Lots of shade, bring your sunscreen, drinks, food, kids, toys and whatever else you want as usual. Expect it to be hot. Its been in the 90's most of this past week here.

------------------
*Red 2000 SVT Lightning
*Leer Lo-Rider Bed Cover
*PSP Filter
*PSP Chip
*Adopted 3/29/00
-Silver 1998 Mustang GT Convertible 4 point Autopower roll bar and a bazillian other handling/engine mods.....

[This message has been edited by Red2000SVT (edited 05-31-2000).]

Old 06-01-2000, 12:44 AM
Angry

Now this pisses me off!!!!! Just been informed i gotta travel on thursday and wont be back till monday!! Sorry guys but i'm gonna have to bow out of this rally as much as i want to go. Let me know how it turns out. But just in case i do get backin town early enough then i'll see you there!!

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension, Cord Design flares, Stull billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (subs,mids,tweets), Crossfire dual amplifiers (700 watts), Alpine 1005 head unit/monitor, Alpine Navigational System, Alpine Digital Signal Processor with Eq controls, Alpine 6 disc changer, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, 4.10 rear gears

Old 06-10-2000, 03:29 AM
Cool

Hope to see you all this Sunday (June 11) at the Fords and Friends Picnic. Should be fun seeing all of those old Ford trucks; and see what new stuff has been done to our new F150s.

------------------
2000 F-150 5.4L XLT Flareside Supercab 4x4 w/ORP and almost everything else! Killer Island Blue color
Craftec soft tonneau cover, billet antenna, Stull grille, Flowmaster 50 cat-back exhaust, a new 2000 5.4L no piston slap motor, and not much else YET!
Lot's of good ideas, though.

Quick Reply: 13th Annual Ford and Friends Picnic