Upstate NY/Canada Rally

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2000, 09:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your directions 'scared' me for a second. You said take the QEW < TO > Toronto, that's about 4 hours away! Then I realized you mean, take the QEW < TOWARDS > Toronto...Whew

I might be able to meet for breakfast at the G.G., should be "there" by 9:00-9:30.
Let's set a meeting Place. What's?/Where's this "Hutch's"?
Do we want to use a corner of the parking lot there as a gathering point (if it's big/obvious enough)?

Old 05-14-2000, 03:21 PM
Cool

Oooops ... sorry ... I meant take the QEW towards Toronto from N.F.

Okay ... I guess we'll set the meeting place at Hutch's ... when you get off the QEW ( refer to directions ) make a left at the lights ... follow VanWagner's Beach Rd. past Confederation Park, mini golf, Baranga's ... Hutch's will be on your right-hand side ... there are two main parking lots for Hutch's ... the actual Hutch's building is smack dab in the middle ... and there is an entrance right in front of it ... enter the lot and make a left and we will meet in this lot ... can't be too hard to miss a buch or any F150

Hutch's as I mentioned before is a popular spot in the warm weather for ice cream, fries, fish&chips etc especially cause its along "the strip" ... during the evening and night it becomes a very popular local cruise hang-out ...

So ... Sat. June 10th ... meet at Hutch's parking lot ... breakfast at Golden Griddle? ... anyways lets say timewise around 9:00 - 9:30 am or whatever everyone decides on ...

Old 05-26-2000, 03:17 PM
Just wanted to get this topic back near the top before it disappears!

Right now it looks like the game plan is to meet at Hutch's BEFORE 9:30 a.m. on June 10th, and maybe go get a late breakfast at the Golden Griddle. We can then wander back to Hutch's to gather in the parking lot.
Depending on the weather, I'm sure my kids will be trying to drag me over to the water park.
Do we want to set a later time for meeting back at Hutch's after breakfast?
How about later in the afternoon?

This 'rally' seems to be rather "loose" so any suggestions are welcome.
-Nic

Old 06-01-2000, 11:08 AM
Is anyone coming to this?

Old 06-02-2000, 12:34 AM
I've already set my mind to go regardless ... I kind of wonder too if anyone else is coming ... the responses have not been in our favour ... I got a couple of new mods to be done next week before the Sat. as well ... c'mon where is everyone hiding?!

Old 06-02-2000, 09:01 AM
Geez, I wonder what happened to Jean Marc (and JMC...), are they still stuck at the dunes? Paul L., Bazil, Defacto, Corey...???

Well, at least there'll be at least two of us...
I'm still planning on meeting @ Hutch's by 9:15 or so.

Old 06-02-2000, 02:44 PM
Thumbs up

Well, there'll be at least 3 of us...
Jean Marc just E'd me taht he's coming.
I'm not sure if that includes JMC ;-)

Old 06-05-2000, 02:35 PM
Angry

Sorry Guys...I was going to go since I am not far away in Oakville but my wife "reminded" me about a family reunion of herside in Tweed so I am going have to pass this time. I hope you get a good turnout...

Cheers,
Wayne

------------------
2000 Lariat SuperCab 2WD Flareside 4.6L 3.55LS, Class III Tow, Black/graphite int, Rear Slider, Keyless Entry, Captains Chairs, Fibertech Hard Tonneau, Ford Cab Bars/Steps, Tinted Windows. Pretty stock right now!
2000 Mustang Convertible, V6, Auto, Triple Black, leather, MACH 460 stereo, 16" Alum wheel/tire package, included the very small back seat hence the F150 is now the "family" vehicle.

Old 06-06-2000, 09:04 AM
Ray-
I'll see you Saturday morning @ Hutch's (9:15 +/-)
If I get there first, look for my Big Red Xcab 4x4.
What's your truck look like?

BTW-If something comes up you (or anyone else who's coming) can reach us on my wife's cell phone: (716)317-0695

Jean Marc-
when are you gonna be there?

Geez, is there anyone else besides the three of us?

Old 06-09-2000, 12:38 AM
Looks liek we may have four people...
RayC & myself,
Jean Marc (?!?when & where?!?)
Paul Lauzon (?!?when & where?!?).

Anyone else?
Geez, wish we had the #'s SoCal & Texas have...

Old 06-09-2000, 07:27 PM
You know... I've been real busy for the last few months, guess something inside told me to come check things out tonight... see ya's tomorrow...

cd

------------------
Silver 99 F150 XLT 4.6l 4x2 Sport Extended Cab with Flare Sides...
Mods: K&N Air Filter, Tinted Side Windows, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback System, Reese Class 3, Airbox Mod's, Fiberglass Tonneau Cover, B&M Tranny Cooler, Tranny Temp Gauge, Water Temp Gauge, Autometer A-Pillar 2 Gauge Pod Kit, Auburn Limited Slip Differential, Ford Bug Deflector, Clear Front Corner Markers, Alpine Deck, 6 Disk Changer & Subwoofer Processor, Zapco AG750 Amp (times 2), Zapco AG360 Amp, JL 10W3 (times 4), JL Audio VR Series 5.25" Component Speakers (times 4), JL Audio VR Series Tweets (times 2), & 1 Farad Cap (times 2)
Coming soon: Spray-On Bed Liner, Headers(?)
Coming this Spring: Kenne Bell Supercharger, BellTech 2"/4" Drop Kit, New Wheels & Rubber

Old 06-11-2000, 12:02 AM
Angry

Well... to all those who attended... thanks, did I mention that thanks goes to gdgo and myself... got to Hutch's at 9am, waited till 10am and the only person to show up was gdgo... we'll have to do this again sometime... hehe
cd

------------------
Silver 99 F150 XLT 4.6l 4x2 Sport Extended Cab with Flare Sides...
Mods: K&N Air Filter, Tinted Side Windows, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback System, Reese Class 3, Airbox Mod's, Fiberglass Tonneau Cover, B&M Tranny Cooler, Tranny Temp Gauge, Water Temp Gauge, Autometer A-Pillar 2 Gauge Pod Kit, Auburn Limited Slip Differential, Ford Bug Deflector, Clear Front Corner Markers, Alpine Deck, 6 Disk Changer & Subwoofer Processor, Zapco AG750 Amp (times 2), Zapco AG360 Amp, JL 10W3 (times 4), JL Audio VR Series 5.25" Component Speakers (times 4), JL Audio VR Series Tweets (times 2), & 1 Farad Cap (times 2)
Coming soon: Spray-On Bed Liner, Headers(?)
Coming this Spring: Kenne Bell Supercharger, BellTech 2"/4" Drop Kit, New Wheels & Rubber

Quick Reply: Upstate NY/Canada Rally