Night Shift Sub-Division of NJ Chapter Meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2000, 04:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Night Shift Sub-Division of NJ Chapter Meet

The 1st ever Night Shift sub-division of the newly forming NJ Chapter took place this morning at 3:15 am at the Dunkin Donuts in Franklin Park.

It started out kinda rowdy once Steveo pulled into the lot. A Frankin Park Police quickly pulled into the lot then sat and observed the event for quite sometime. When things calmed down, he took off like a bat outta Hell. Once we popped the hoods on our trucks, the entire staff of the Dunkin Donuts came out to be apart of the fun.

After looking over each others truck, we ordered lunch in the host establishment. We consumed our meal in front of the eatery when things got kickin again. This time a NJ State Trooper arrived on the sceen! It was decided to disband the meet before real trouble broke out, or our boss' paged us for being late returning from lunch :P

We hope the next few events of this Sub Division will grow, with more night shift workers attending.

It was decided, in order to help Steve save bandwidth, in place of pictures, we ask you to close your eyes, tell us what you see. Amazing, that is exactly what happened!

------------------
Y2K F150 XLT SC SB 4.6 V8 M5OD, 3.55 LS,RED!,
K&N FIPK, Superchips, Gibson Swept Side Exhaust,

Fumoto Oil Drain Plug, Added extra leaf to rear spring,
Jeraco Deluxe High-Rise Cap, Duraliner, Clear corner lenses, Super White head lights, Ventvisor, 2 Century NextStep Child Car Seats,Draw-Tite Class III reciever hitch

F150Online sticker on rear window and one under hood

Previous Ford Trucks '84 F150, '87 Ranger
NEW JERSEY the GARDEN STATE

mtknee@F150fanatic.com

Old 06-17-2000, 06:16 PM
Cool

Cool, I'd be up for some night runs. Even just in the evening.

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Kenwood am/fm cassette head unit, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Lund Lunar Visor, Ventshades, Ford bedliner, Lund Premier tonneau cover, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna, ported MAF sensor, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

Old 06-17-2000, 10:39 PM
Talking

Hey MT Knee,

I closed my eyes and guess what I saw....... Nothing!!!!

Boy you guys sure can make something out of nothing....LOL

Redwing

Old 06-18-2000, 06:35 PM
Exclamation

Redwing,

You didn't close them tight enough . Try again.

mtknee

Quick Reply: Night Shift Sub-Division of NJ Chapter Meet