NJ BBQ Results

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2000, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool NJ BBQ Results

The New Jersey Chapter, also known as the New Jersey F150 Truck Club had their 1st family BBQ today at Firezap and aeneamarie's place. In attendance, besides the host and hostess, were mtknee; wife and 2 children (4 and 15 mo.), Sycoholic; and 3 of 6 children (6,4 and 15 mo.), REDDOG and his other 1/2,GTRMGD and his missess, steveo and a friend (but not the new fiance). I hope I didn't forget anyone! 6 trucks total, 5 F150's and 1 F250.
I'm not sure who had a better time, the members or the kids. We looked at trucks, they played. We all ate and drank heartily in aeneamaries cooking at lunch. We looked and talked trucks, Ford and Fire, plus Mtn. Bikes. We drove over to a lake at Fort Dix Military Reservation for a photo shoot. Then steveo had to go to meet his squeeze, Now the tools came out. Sycoholic installed GTRMGD's new extending towing mirrors on his '99 F250 Red Lariat. By then it was getting dark, and dinner was getting cold, aeneamarie was yelling she was going to throw the food out. After 8 1/2 hours the kids were getting tired, and aeneamarie still had some Bud Lights to finish! So a Day it was called and a great day at that. For the 2nd weekend of July, the weather could not have been better.
Thanks to all and especially our hosts and their daughters Alyssia and Courtney who help out with the little ones.
Firezap will post when the club's web site is updated with the pictures.
Our next event has not been scheduled yet, if you have any suggestions please E-mail to the address below. We hope to have something firm on the calendar by Mon July 17th.

------------------
NJ Chapter F150 Truck Club

NewJerseyChapter@F150fanatic.com

[This message has been edited by New Jersey Chapter (edited 07-08-2000).]

Old 07-09-2000, 09:32 AM
Cool

Here's 1 picture I'll work on the site when I get off work tonight.

Ed

Old 07-09-2000, 11:42 AM
Exclamation

ooooooweeeee, that's a mighty fine shot! Got to do something with that grille on the Red one in the center. Ain't that Red monster on the right a beauty even with out the pull out mirrors on it yet? You didn't get a picture from the other side to show off Firezap's new tail light covers.
I know my family enjoyed the day. My daughter didn't make it to the bridge off of S. Lakeshore (zzzz), my son made it to the other side of Ft. Dix(zzzZZZ), and the wife never saw US206(ZZZZZZ). And I wish I had more of that venison chili aeneamarie made, shouldn't have hide it in the camper, out of site out of mind.
It was good to see everyone there, I know the neighbors are glad all the kids left after terrorizing the street all day. And now they can drive down the street with out all those beautiful Ford trucks parked all over the place! Glad to meet GTRMGD and Robin with that F250 Lariat. Hope to meet new people at future events...
One guy saw Zap's sign and stopped by in his nice 97 green F150, he was selling to get a SuperDuty.

THANKS SO MUCH FIREZAP FAMILY

------------------
Y2K F150 XLT SC SB 4.6 V8 M5OD, 3.55 LS,RED!,
K&N FIPK, Superchips, Gibson Swept Side Exhaust,

Fumoto Oil Drain Plug, Added extra leaf to rear spring,
Jeraco Deluxe High-Rise Cap, Duraliner, Clear corner lenses, Super White head lights, Ventvisor, 2 Century NextStep Child Car Seats,Draw-Tite Class III reciever hitch,Bushwacker Street Flares

F150Online sticker on rear window and one under hood

NHTSA Child Passenger information

Previous Ford Trucks '84 F150, '87 Ranger

<A HREF="http://njf150truckclub.homestead.com" TARGET=_blank> </A>

mtknee@F150fanatic.com

[This message has been edited by mtknee (edited 07-09-2000).]

Old 07-09-2000, 11:57 AM
Cool

Well, I had a blast as well as the kids. They didn't make it through Dix before all 3 were sleeping. Made for a nice quiet ride home though!! The pic posted above is great. The food was excellent, especially the chili! GTRMGD had a good time as well. We talked on the cb's on the way home. I can't wait until the next meet. I'll have to go figure out what's up with the Freehold Ford show, maybe we can hang there... If all goes well with me getting the new house, we could all meet there in September for a BBQ also! Although Dave is gonna have to send me a copy of his "menu".

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Kenwood am/fm cassette head unit, PYLE 2000 Plus speakers, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Lund Lunar Visor, Ventshades, AVS slotted taillight covers painted to match, Ford bedliner, Lund Premier tonneau cover, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna, ported MAF sensor, Motorsport 9mm wires, dual platinum motorcraft plugs, K&N filter, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

http://njf150truckclub.homestead.com/wyldf150.html

Old 07-09-2000, 07:26 PM
Unhappy

Yeah, the party was going so well until Firezap made the grand announcement "I have door crack!" You could have heard a gnat fart What a party killer!

But we also confirmed the truth about who Gold Rush really belongs to. And she proved it when she squeeled the tires on the way to the Acme. Fess up Firezap, fix your sig. to show what you really drive...

Old 07-09-2000, 08:32 PM
Cool

Well at least the bank doesn't own mine. When I put parts on I don't have to check with the bank to see if the lease will approve it!!!! NANANA

And I don't have to take them off in 3 years.

READ BELOW AND WEEP

------------------
GOLD RUSH

'99 F150 XLT SC SB 5.4x2 Harvest Gold
3.55 limited slip
Trailer towing package
In-dash CD player
Ford Beanie bear
Slip on extender mirrors
Powerstop brake controller
Covermaster 1000 topper with wing
BugflectorII/Ventvisors (front&rear)
3 www.f150online.com decals
Ford Lumi Logo
Steelhorse Billet grill
Ford hitch cover
Yellow wire loom
Hyper White Head Lights
Painted to match slotted taillight covers

<A HREF="http://www.firezap.url4life.com" TARGET=_blank> </A>

<A HREF="http://njf150truckclub.homestead.com" TARGET=_blank> </A>updated go check
firezap@f150fanatic.com
firezapper@home.com

[This message has been edited by Firezap (edited 07-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Firezap (edited 07-09-2000).]

Old 07-10-2000, 12:04 AM
Cool

Oh, and thanks again Firezap for finding my passenger side door crack! Almost forgot about it!(darn) Well, I guess every good day has it's bad points....'sigh'

------------------
1997 F-150, 4.6, automatic, Dark Toreador Red, Supercab, Flareside, 4X4 Off-Road, Towing Package, Ford hvy dty rubber floor mats, Kenwood 10-disk cd changer, Kenwood am/fm cassette head unit, PYLE 2000 Plus speakers, Ford bugshield, Chrome Grizzly Wrap Around Push Bar with 2 KC 100w Daylighters, Lund Lunar Visor, Ventshades, AVS slotted taillight covers painted to match, Ford bedliner, Lund Premier tonneau cover, cab and bed professionally undercoated, Code Alarm Sure Start RVS remote starter, Ford alarm, Realistic CB with Wilson Little Wil antenna, ported MAF sensor, Motorsport 9mm wires, dual platinum motorcraft plugs, K&N filter, and Lots of TLC!! (Besides being an F-150 nut, I am a Ford auto technician.)

http://njf150truckclub.homestead.com/wyldf150.html

Old 07-10-2000, 01:34 AM
Talking

Well I finally got back to work so I can start sitting on the internet all night. The BBQ was great and I had a blast, Myself and Danny were asleep by the time I hit the Wendy's. Sorry I missed the door crack and the install. Hopefully for the next one I will have my lighted emblems and my billet grills. Again thanks again Zapper family. By the way Zapper nice CHEVY BLAZER YOU OWN.........ahahahah Steve

------------------
  • -1999 Ford F-150 Supercab Flareside ORP
  • -4.6 Liter V-8, Auto, 3.55 LS Rear
  • -Deep Wedgewood Blue
  • -Flowmaster Delta Flow Series 40 single 2.5" inlet w/dual 2.5" outlets
  • -two 18" adcar stainless steel exhaust tips
  • -Lund Lighted Moon Visor (painted)
  • -Lund Interceptor Bug Guard (painted)
  • -Deflecta-Shield Window Rain Guards (painted)
  • -Delecta-Shield Slotted Tail Light Covers (painted)
  • -Manik Grille Guard
  • -Ford Factory Cab Steps
  • -Extang Soft Bed Cover
  • -Yellow Under Car Strip Lights
  • -Tinted Windows (5% totally illegal)
  • -Pioneer P725R CD Player w/Flip Face Head Unit
  • -Superwhite Headlight Bulbs (from Online Store)
  • -K&N Air Filter
  • -Air Box Silencer Removed, Tail Light Modification
  • -Cranked Torsion Bars to Level Truck Out
In Loving Memory of Craig W. Menth Sr. Maltese Cross Fire Memorial Sticker

http://njf150truckclub.homestead.com/index.html
www.my-f150.com/steveo
steveo@f150fanatic.com

[This message has been edited by steveo (edited 07-10-2000).]

Quick Reply: NJ BBQ Results