Texas Heat Wave, Austin July 21-23 Let's make it BIG

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2000, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Hey everyone here is an 800 # you can call instead of calling your reservations to the roundrock location. 1-800-642-4239. Either way is ok but this is cheaper.

------------------
TRUCK
2000 F150 Sport XLT 4.2L V6 Bright Red Flareside S/C. CD Player.

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, clear corner lenses, ultra white halogen headlights, Lumi Logo In the front, Black Westin Nerf Bars, Red Wire Loom throughout the engine, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player, Radio shack CB Radio.

Old 05-08-2000, 10:58 PM
Old 05-10-2000, 03:55 AM
Banned
Old 05-10-2000, 08:10 PM
Somebody please mail me a aplication for the heatwave, I cant seem to download it....DAVE

Old 05-10-2000, 09:51 PM
Arrow

Hey Dave and anyone else. Have you tried to Right click and save the entry form in the first post. If you do that and then bring it up in a editer of sort and print it it works pretty well. I'm not sure what happened to the email SS sent out on that, but that is how I printed it.

Old 05-11-2000, 08:50 PM
Cool

Dave if you need one i can give you one just call me if yours still isnt working.

------------------
TRUCK

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, clear corner lenses, ultra white halogen headlights, Lumi Logo In the front, Black Westin Nerf Bars, Red Wire Loom throughout the engine, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player, Radio shack CB Radio.

http://communities.msn.com/2000sport

Old 05-11-2000, 11:48 PM
hey guys and gals....just wanted to make sure yall still knew i was alive. Although school is about to kill me. I am gonna try and make it to this. Is it too late to sign up???? if not would someone please email me b/c I dont always have time to check the boards any more. my email is kingfis115@aol.com. well keep me posted.

Dave in Waco

------------------
98 f150 4x4, 5.4, 4 inch Rancho lift kit, westin nerf bars, mannik grill guard, 4 kc daylighters(2-100 watts and 2-165 watts), Delta tool box, 16x8 KMC inferno rims, 295x75x16 BFG all-terrains, air raid filter kit, pioneer deh-p8000r deck, 4 pioneer 6x8 3 ways, 2 Rockford fosgate punch 10s, and a rockford fosgate punch 250 watt amp....soon to come....superchip,warn 9000 winch, and possibly a supercharger

Old 05-19-2000, 02:15 AM
Cool

Hey guys, im new to the club. I plan to make it to the Texas Heatwave and bring along my new ride.

------------------
98 Nascar Edition, 5 speed, carbine alarms, added power locks, eclipse cd, 2 10" kicker 10's, tint, bedliner, class 3 hitch, white face guauges, k&n air intake system, superchip, 18" chrome lightning wheels

Old 05-19-2000, 04:05 AM
Cool

Hey everyone well the lightning is out of my future we decided to take the money we would spend in modds for a L in the future and save it for a house. So I bought mrs2ksport an Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 today its really nice. So may enter two vehicles in the show if that is cool with yall. I figured what the heck that would just be one more vehicle to represent us in the show. So what do yall think if yall say yeah its there if you say nay its not.

------------------
TRUCK

MODS

http://communities.msn.com/2000sport

Old 05-19-2000, 02:44 PM
Arrow

Hey yall. I just wanted to say that there is still a lot of time to enter. We want all entry forms (see above) and the checks payable to the Texas Heatwave by July. If any of you have questions just email Sean or myself at TexasChapter@hotmail.com

2000 bring both bye the way. The more we have the better. We want the club trophie.

Old 05-19-2000, 04:49 PM
Cool

98Nastruck,

welcome to the board. I see that you are from Arlington, me too. I believe I have seen your truck before. Were you at a Cheddars in the Dallas area a couple weeks ago? Cause I saw a Nastruck with Lightning rims on it. Anyway, there is a car show this Sunday at Seargeants Western Wear in Arlington off of Cooper and 1 block from I-20. Show starts at 10am, til 4. I will be entering my truck along with a couple other members here as well. Come on out if you can. I am just about to start a post on this, to let everyone know.

Old 05-21-2000, 05:15 PM
Cool

When you can, could you give us an idea of how many F150onliners are registered to go to the Heat Wave and how many are from out of state. Thanks!

Old 05-25-2000, 12:10 AM
Banned
Lightbulb

Howdy Everyone !

Long time no post... Been busy !
Well, I have rec'd. some of your registration forms & checks so far, but there are still alot to come. Just wanted to remind you all. Latest to come was BigEDs.

I would like to turn them all in, in the first week of July, just so we can get it taken care of & not have to worry about it.

As for out of towners/staters..... We will have for sure the following. CAF150 from California, Ed the "Cableguy" from New Mexico & as of last night it looks like Darin & Susan & their dog Rio are going to join the convoy from San Diego ! Also, Ponysix is coming from Oklahoma & more...

Gonna be a great weekend & show & just a good ol' fun time !!

SS

Thought this might get your attention ?

------------------
Sean in Texas
https://www.f150online.com/features/index.html
http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936

97 White/Tan Lariat
Interior: “Adjustable Indiglo White Faced Guages” Leather Seats, Power Everything, Tan Leather Floor Console, Kenwood Excelon Speakers, Polk Audio db Series 10" Sub, Kenwood 818 Sub. Amp, LMI Rear Seat Kit, Door Sill Protectors, Wet Okole Custom Seat Covers !

Exterior & Performance: Belltech 2/4 Suspension Kit with NitroActive Shocks, 2 Chamber Flowmaster Cat Back w/ Dual rolled edge chrome tips out the side, AirAid Intake, "SuperChip" brand Chip, All Synth. Fluids, Custom Painted TB Cover, Blue Wire Loomed Engine, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, 17x9.5 Centerline Scorpions, w/275/50/17 Nitto 450 Extreme Performance Tires, Cool Collar, Polished Billet Grille & Bumper Insert, Chrome Diff. Cover, Pendaliner SR, Clear Corner Lenses, Superwhites Headlights, Color Matched "Tan" (Eddie Bauer/Expedition) rear bumper, Ford Hitch Cover/Lock, "ARE - Hard Tonneau Cover", Trenz Billet Antennae...I know there is more but can't think of it now... OH yeah.. & a Fully Loaded "Viper" Alarm to guard it ALL !

Next to Be Added,.. Bumper Cover with Lights, & a Wood Dash Kit!
Then I'm "DONE" !!! Yeah Right !

Old 05-25-2000, 09:22 AM
Arrow

Sean don't forget that Flatsman is from Florida. Heck it looks like we are having the first National Rally. At least we are covering most of the Nation, Coast to Coast.

Flatsman, as for the number I would expect for more than 25. It all depends though. We sometime lose some and we some times gain.

Old 05-30-2000, 05:28 PM
Cool

Thanks for the response! I might bring my STX out alittle early just to make sure I have no scheduling problems. I figure if I park it in the garage a few nights next to Old Sixpipes' Lightning, only good things could happen.

------------------
98 White 4.6 Triton STX Flairside,Class III hitch, Blue Cobra Stripes, Euro Lid by Astro, Bed Rug, Fiero Wing, Air Dam,Westin Step Bars, Ground Force 2-4 Drop, Super Chip,Jacobs DIS Ignition, B&M Shift Kit, K&N, Jet coated JBA stainless headers, Magna Flow Muffler with Stainless Duals.

Quick Reply: Texas Heat Wave, Austin July 21-23 Let's make it BIG