Texas Heat Wave, Austin July 21-23 Let's make it BIG

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2000, 12:47 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

OK EVERYBODY.... The Registration Forms & Checks are starting to roll in...

Just want to remind everyone who hasn't sent theirs yet to send it.

We would like to get this turned in as early as possible or at least would ask those of you who have "not" sent yours yet to please email me & let me know that you "are" planning to come join us & that you have just not sent your form/entry fee yet.

I would like to have them all by the end of June, since the due date to turn them in is on July 10th.

Remember, it doesn't matter if you are bare bone stock or modded up heavily. The more people the better & the more FUN we'll have !!

Please send emails and or questions to ss97ford@austin.rr.com or to the "Texas Chapter F150online" at texaschapter@hotmail.com

Mumbly who has been handling the Texas Chapter will be out of pocket for a while to come up until the Heatwave show & he has asked me to take care of some things until then, so if you email me direct at ss97ford@austin.rr.com I can get back to you quickly. But I will be checking the texaschapter email as well.

Thanks & COME JOIN THE FUN AT THE HEATWAVE !!!

SS97Ford

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 06-02-2000).]

Old 06-05-2000, 06:20 PM
Sean,
Made the reservations today so the room is locked in, will send the check asap....Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover, Lumi Logo's (front and rear), clear front corner lenses, muth mirrors,3" bullseye spindles, dash mounted CB, (TX Chapter requirement,lol),personalized license plates.

San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 06-05-2000, 08:55 PM
Lightbulb

Sean just wanted you to know that I will do anything to help you, I told Mumbly this. I did come up with one idea on the trucks for the shows. If we had something to hand out about all the modifications and such to the public. You can contact me at Hic431121@aol.com

cc

Old 06-06-2000, 12:56 AM
Banned
Question

HiC.... I just sent you an email.

Are you new to the Board / Site ?

SS

Old 06-07-2000, 12:30 AM
Banned
Lightbulb

COME TO THE HEATWAVE !! Send your registrations & entry fees SOON !!

Just a reminder, here's the link to a quick site I put up last year of the 1999 Texas Heatwave Show.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/7936/

The pages load kind of slow if you don't have a high speed connection. The pics are big on them.

But, if you're curious on what the show is like, check out some pics. I was a little Ford F-150 partial when I put up the pics. But, if you don't know, the Heatwave is a BIG show, not just some small get together we are planning to have. It's alot of fun ! Especially this year when WE ALL GET IN IT TOGETHER !!

SS

Old 06-11-2000, 09:44 PM
Cool

Hey guys just another friendly reminder i just checked how the reservations were going and we still only have 6 reservations in the system.

YOU MUST RESERVE THE ROOM BY JULY 7TH TO GET THE GROUP RATE.

So come on lets get some more people going here.

Old 06-12-2000, 10:45 PM
Banned
Talking

Hey everyone... Just a reminder that you all need to make your reservations at the La Quinta for the Heatwave Show like Fred said.

Also, I have gotten a few more registration forms & checks. Thanks guys !!

Check out this section of the 1999 Heatwave show.... Are we gonna let these Wish they owned F-150's show us up ? NO WAY !! Send your registrations & let's MAKE A BIG SHOWING !!!

SS97FORD

Old 06-13-2000, 01:49 AM
Cool

Sean,

Just have the cold ones ready for my buddy and i!!! Got the Nav system dialed in for Texas!!!

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension, Cord Design flares, Stull billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (subs,mids,tweets), Crossfire dual amplifiers (700 watts), Alpine 1005 head unit/monitor, Alpine Navigational System, Alpine Digital Signal Processor with Eq controls, Alpine 6 disc changer, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, 4.10 rear gears

Old 06-14-2000, 01:01 AM
Banned
Cool

Chet.... I will have the cold ones ready when y'all get here to my house !

Talked to Darin in San Diego just a little bit ago & he's as ready as y'all are !!

This is gonna be a blast !!

Hey, I ordered 2 more mods this week !!

Well, actually "3" if you count what I had you help me with !!!

SS

Old 06-15-2000, 09:33 AM
Cool

ss97Ford-Don't leave us hanging! What are your new mods? I will be attempting to get my Little STX blown before the "Heat Wave."It is great to see all the F150 folks getting ready for the show. I will have my July schedule in two days and will know when I will be heading to Texas with the truck. Last two mods were Jacobs DIS Ignition and B&M shift kit.

------------------
98 White 4.6 Triton STX Flairside,Class III hitch, Blue Cobra Stripes, Euro Lid by Astro, Bed Rug, Fiero Wing, Air Dam,Westin Step Bars, Ground Force 2-4 Drop, Super Chip,Jacobs DIS Ignition, B&M Shift Kit, K&N, Jet coated JBA stainless headers, Magna Flow Muffler with Stainless Duals.

Old 06-15-2000, 01:51 PM
Banned
Wink

Can't give it away just yet... It will be a surprise.. Have to leave somethings that way... LOL

But, if anyone is going to the SVT Texas show on July 8th up in Dallas, you can see it then. It gets done that morning...

Only a month away... Y'all send in your forms/checks...

See y'all soon !

SS

Old 06-16-2000, 12:41 AM
Cool

Hey just finished in the chat room with Steve#1 and realized I better get that room booked, so tomorrow's the day. I have off the whole week prior to the show and 2 days after the show. Plan to spend the week prior detailing. Found a shop that will do a fine tune detail (including any and all little tiny rock pecks) for just $125.
I'll be in San Diego county the weekend before for a family reunion at mission bay...come on out Darin, I'll be drivin the truck there. Have to get some of those COOOOLL California mods ya know!
Now come on Sean just a few clues...I think I did a good job on my clues that you should have guessed ONE of my mods...right? So give it up buddy!!! LOL!
Steve#1 said this is a HUGE EVENT..in previous years its like the town is being taken over by customs. Lets ALL sign up and make it the biggest showing of FORDs this planet has ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2000, 12:46 AM
Cool

WOW...check out the matching dates. Today is the day one year ago I registered to the greatest site on the internet and have met the best folks in the world.
Thanks to everyone this past year for your friendship, inspiration and commaraderie.

Old 06-16-2000, 11:28 AM
Thumbs up

Got my reservation made. Checks in the mail to Sean. Now its time to Wait.

------------------
98 F-150 SC XLT 4.6, Westin nerf bars, deflector shield II, Vent Visors, 55" chest box, Kenwood stereo, more in the near future

Old 06-16-2000, 04:18 PM
Angry

Dang, you guys are killing me. Not only can I not make the TX show because of a 4-day motorhome trip up the coast planned with friends, but the weekend before that I'll be in Seattle visiting family for 3 days (which sounds like the weekend cableguy will be out here).

Can't you all move both events to August?

Bummed to no end,
Duke

------------------
2000 F-150 Lariat, 4x2, 4.6L automatic Supercab, Styleside, Blue with gold two-tone, 3.55 slip axle, class III towing package, overhead console, sliding rear window, keyless entry, leather interior, in dash CD, Ford/Duraliner bedliner, Ford chrome nerf bars, Steel Horse billet grille, Leer tonneau cover, Superchip, Airaid, Billet door sills & antennae, Gibson split rear exit with 3" slash tips, chrome differential cover, lighted tailgate logo, 18" chrome SVT Lightning wheels, SmarTire kit.

Quick Reply: Texas Heat Wave, Austin July 21-23 Let's make it BIG