Well Deserved Heatwave Honors

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2000, 10:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Well Deserved Heatwave Honors

Time to give credit where credit is due. I think everyone who attended Heatwave owes a debt of gratitude to Buck and Sean for doing an incredible job of coordinating everything for us. Also thanks to Fred for arranging a great rate at the La Quinta. These guys have been working on this for months. The accomodations were great, and the show was a blast. It wouldn't have been that way without their hard work.

Thanks guys!!!!

------------------
1999 F-150 4x4 SuperCab, Deep Wedgewood Blue, ORP, 4-Wheel ABS discs, Power Everything, Captains Chairs, 3.73 Axle, Flowmaster 50 series, K&N, Tint, Expedition Center Console, Super-White headlights, Westin Nerf Bars and Bed Rails, Toff Spray-On Bedliner, Pioneer DEH-P3000 and TS-A6815 speakers, ADS PQ/8 amp.

Old 07-24-2000, 10:42 AM
Talking

Double Ditto.

Thanks for making it a fun weekend.

Old 07-24-2000, 11:29 AM
Ditto,
But next time guys can you do something about the 100+ degree heat on Sat and the Thunderstorms and Hail on Sunday....Who was in charge of the weather.......I know it must have been, could it be, it must.."ITS SEANS FAULT"

But it really was fun....Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover, Lumi Logo's (front and rear), clear front corner lenses, muth mirrors,3" bullseye spindles, dash mounted CB, (TX Chapter requirement,lol),personalized license plates, Superlift traction bars,Image tail light covers (painted).

San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 07-24-2000, 05:11 PM
Thanks to all that attended and especially to Buck and Sean for all the work organizing.

Hope nobody took any damage in the hail...

Doug

Old 07-24-2000, 07:20 PM
Cool

It was a good time. Very impressive to see so many trucks together. Now if we can just get it moved to October. Sorry I had to leave early Sunday and miss the hail

------------------
97 XLT Ext Cab
K&N, Classic Design Exhaust,******* cover,Eagle Alloy Wheels,4X2" lowered,front spoiler

Old 07-24-2000, 09:13 PM
I only got 3 small dings in my roof...very hard to see, so I am not worried about them....Dave

Old 07-24-2000, 09:34 PM
Banned
Unhappy

That sucks Dave. But as high up as your truck is you'll never see them !

What a fun time we had. I'm just waiting for Buck to post the pics !!!!!

SS

Old 07-25-2000, 12:22 AM
Well I want to thank everyone for coming out for the Heatwave. Without all you guys it would not have been as fun. We had a blast. As for the 100 degree weather i ordered that up so we could see the girls in the bikinis. Sorry i will rethink that in the future. As for the hail THAT WAS SEANS FAULT.

------------------
TRUCK
2000 F150 Sport XLT 4.2L V6 Bright Red Flareside S/C. CD Player.

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, clear corner lenses, ultra white halogen headlights, Lumi Logo In the front, Black Westin Nerf Bars, Red Wire Loom throughout the engine, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player, COBRA CB Radio.

Just purchased a 2001 Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 for mrs2ksport

http://communities.msn.com/2000sport

Old 07-25-2000, 12:31 AM
Talking

great time for all! it keeps getting better every time we meet. too bad you had to leave early blackhawk, but then again, it's Sean's fault!!!!!!!!!

------------------
97 f150 xlt named: "locked & lowered",sc,4.6,auto,tow,3.55ls,superchip,mpc deflector,hellwig rear sway bar,k&n-w/home made filter bracket,belltech 2"/4" drop,flowmaster delta-flow 50, borla quad tips,tekstyle tonneu cover,rhino lining,s&w.

Old 07-26-2000, 05:09 PM
Cool

I had a "great" time!! thanks to you all!! Fred & Leslie, thank you so much for the "La Quinta" deal!! Now as far as the weather was concerned...hmmmmmmmmmm....I remember Sean telling me while we were walking around sunday: "See those dark clouds, we won't get any rain, maybe a few sprinkles but no rain" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I'll have to agree with Dave, "It's all Sean's fault"!!!! But worth it because i had such a blast!!

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension,DJM shocks Cord Design flares,Lightning bumper assy. & bumper cover, Trenz billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (8" subs,6" midbass drivers,tweeters, 5 X 7 rear fill speakers), Crossfire dual amplifiers (404S 4 Channel and 1000D class "D"), Alpine 1005 head unit/monitor, Alpine Navigational System, Alpine Digital Signal Processor with Eq controls, Alpine 6 disc changer, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, 4.10 rear gears

Old 07-27-2000, 02:08 AM
Banned
Hey Chet..... This time of year, those dark clouds usually just float on past Austin & into some farmers territory. LOL

It surprised me that they contained HUGE amounts of water & Ice Cubes. Oops...

Oh well, I'm sure that's my fault too. Maybe those who got dinged can get some custom hoods now ? LOL

What a fun time we all had. Wish it could have lasted longer !

I will probably get the trophy('s) tomorrow. The guy said something about more than one when I talked to him tonight ????
I got tied up until late this evening, so it will be tomorrow until I meet up with him.

Oh yeah, chet... I thought you said that rain felt gooooooood ? hehe

SS

Looks pretty Sunny to me ??

Quick Reply: Well Deserved Heatwave Honors