Registrants for Norfolk Rally & Plant Tour

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2000, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Let me please introduce myself. I've been reading this message board for a while so I'm
pretty much up on the F-150 online soap opera
and due to you folks I've spent way too much money on upgrades - all of which I'm happy with,but this has left me broke. So at the rally I'll be easy to find, just look for the guy with the gas can and rubber hose -
that'll be me sucking the gas out of your trucks. So please be kind and have full tanks when you get there, I hate how the last gallon or two of gas tastes in a tank.
See you at the rally !
Pat

------------------
98 4x4,moonlight blue,orp,4.6,tow package,3.55,ext.cab,short bed,styleside,ford bedliner,fibrobec cab hi cap,bugflecta,ventvisors s.s. DeeZee brush guard,molded mud guards,light up Ford emblem on tailgate,Superchip,SS gibson single side swept cat back and headers,K&N 2nd gen air mod,Kenwood KDCx815 HU,KDCC662 changer,polk dx7 & ex572a speakers and MTX RT4180 amp.
haven't decided what to do about the subs yet.

Old 07-27-2000, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Mike T, et al,

Scratch #11 on the list above

I knew this would happen when the date was changed to July. I was TOLD I HAVE to work Friday night no matter what. I was planning on making this a very long day trip to VA. but have to be in NJ before the tour would be over. I have had this on the office calendar since it was 1st posted here. Our management's mentallity about scheduled time off is 'you are available till 18:59 and again starting at 08:01 but you can have the time in between off'. The worst part about having to work, besides missing all of you, is that they won't pay me for it, I get to take a night off some other time. I've looked at the calendar and done the math, that day will be in 2002 maybe!
Anyone want to hire someone with too many years experience with Tandem Computers?

Have a good time, have one for me.

Quick Reply: Registrants for Norfolk Rally & Plant Tour