Northern California ALL FORD Show......

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2000 | 04:34 AM
|
Thumbs up Northern California ALL FORD Show......

Hi everyone! FYI there is an all FORD show on Sunday September 10, 2000 @ The Great Mall in Milpitas, CA. Home of the late great Ford plant! (Close to San Jose, CA.)

Registration is only $15.00 to put your vehicle in and they have raffle drawings all day for registered participants.You will also receive a commemorative dash plaque. Registration at the gate is $20.00 and is subject to space availability. This is not a judged show, just a lot of ALL FORD FUN!

Registration is limited to the first 600, so if you would like to go you can email me and I can fax or send you out a copy of the registration form.

Show hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Participants can enter the show from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. They will not you enter after 10 a.m.

There isn't a lot of shows up North here, especially an all Ford show! Hope to see some on you there!

------------------

Roger Lemere
F150online.com
Digital Mkt.Place Advisor
DBA Lemere Enterprises
Roger@F150online.com
916-361-2510

[This message has been edited by Roger Lemere (edited 08-11-2000).]

Old 08-12-2000 | 03:59 AM
|
Unhappy

Man, did everyone from Northern California with a Ford truck move out of state? Well let's try it again, please read top post for the All Ford show........................

------------------

Roger Lemere
F150online.com
DBA Lemere Enterprises
Roger@F150online.com
916-361-2510

Old 08-12-2000 | 05:59 PM
Hey Roger, that sounds like a lot of fun. I may go, we'll see. But what I would really like is an F150 rally up this way. There are plenty of trucks out there, as I've seen the locations of some of the posts and they are around.

------------------
98 F150 4x4 ORP 5.4L Super Cab XLT, Loaded. 4" Trailmaster Suspension Lift, 35x12.50x16.5 BFG Mud Terrains, 16.5 x 9.75 Weld Racing Super Single II wheels, Stull Billet Grill and Bumper Insert, Billet Antenna, Ford Bug Guard, Custom Dual 40 series Flowmaster Exhaust out the back, Airaid FIPK, Super Chip,Tinted Windows, Ford Racing decal on Rear Slider, Ford Motorsport License Plate Frame, and a Ford Hitch Cover to top it off!

Old 08-12-2000 | 10:08 PM
franks&beans
Cool

Roger,
were looking into it. Have to check the funds, the THW tapped us. Are you going to show your truck? and re you going to the SEMA show this fall?

F's&B's

------------------
1998 (50th anniversary series) Solid Pacific Green Metallic F-150 XLT Supercab, 4.2L, Automatic (4R70W), 2WD, Limited Slip, 8.8 axle, Tow Pkg, 6' bed, Rear slider

Accessories added:

Performance:
Superchip / 4.10 gears / K&N air filter / Outerwear’s pre-filter / Dynomax Super Turbo muffler

Suspension:
Edelbrock IAS shocks / Hellwig rear sway bar

Other accessories "added":
Color keyed outer grill / Stull polished grills / (4) 3A Racing 55 watt driving lights / (2) **** Cepek 150 watt driving lights, all controlled by SPDT switches / Clear corners / Fiberglass hood / Chrome F-150 emblems w/ side indicator markers / Trenz billet antenna / Muth signal mirrors / Driver side grab handle / White face gauges / Husky floor liners / B-Quiet / Carr side steps / 3" rear seat lift / Black Max soft tonneau cover / Black Max cargo cleats / 3" body lift / OEM Chrome differential cover / Smart Park 2000 / (2) Lighted Ford logos / (2) KC HiLight 55 watt back-up lights / Viper 550 alarm (remote start) / OEM fender flares / Lift lips / BFG AT's 265/75/16 tires / (Custom painted OEM air dam, antenna cover, tailgate handle, slotted taillight covers, all plastic covers under the hood, and stone guards) / 23 tooth speed-O gear.......

Contact me at;
lmaox10@hotmail.com

Old 08-13-2000 | 01:12 AM
|
Cool

Z71, this show could be a good start on setting something up for us up North.

F&B, I wish I could go to the places you go to! I wish I could made the THW show! I bet with those 4:10 gears it cost you a pretty penny on fuel to there! Actually there is going to be more of the Ford cars at this show, but it is a nice show. Don't know about getting the truck to this show but I will be taking the Expy.

I will be attending the SEMA show this year.

------------------

Roger Lemere
F150online.com
DBA Lemere Enterprises
Roger@F150online.com
916-361-2510

Quick Reply: Northern California ALL FORD Show......