Texas Chapter Wins Largest Club Showing

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2000, 08:28 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

I didn't even have time to read the most recent replies up above...
Angela was on Napster all night dnld'ing...

I'm in a hurry this morn., but wanted to tell y'all that I went to the heatwave man's house & picked up our trophy last night...

I'll post more later...

Thanks to Roger Lemere for all the prizes he sent too !!!

Catch y'all tonight !

SS

Old 07-28-2000, 10:15 AM
That's cool Sean. Oh yeah, THANKS again Roger for the prizes....me and Pony really enjoy them....hehehe

Old 07-28-2000, 10:34 AM
SEAN
You forgot to post a picture of the trophy.....Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover, Lumi Logo's (front and rear), clear front corner lenses, muth mirrors,3" bullseye spindles, dash mounted CB, (TX Chapter requirement,lol),personalized license plates, Superlift traction bars,Image tail light covers (painted).

San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 07-29-2000, 12:35 AM
Banned
oops

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 07-28-2000).]

Old 07-29-2000, 12:39 AM
Banned
Cool

Dave, I don't have a digital camera yet, so I can't post a picture of the trophy.

I WILL be buying one like Franks & Beans' digital. That camera is AWESOME !!

I'll take a pic. this weekend w/a clean truck & Trophy
& either scan it when I get it developed on monday or if I can find someone w/a digital before then, I'll use that.

Thanks for showing up WhiteSVT, sorry I was so out of it that night. The heat & no sleep for a few days got to me. Hope to see you again before another event. Keep in touch.

I'll check back tonight...

SS

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 07-28-2000).]

Old 07-29-2000, 01:30 PM
Cool

Congrats to EVERYONE!!!! Thanks go out to everyone invovled, Steve for having this web site as a place for all of us to meet and get together and create such wonderful friendships, Roger for your support of this organization with your generous donation of door prizes (I'm certain Mudder & Pony are REALLY enjoying theirs). The rest of the club..thanks for your open arms and warmness. (Tom they really accept out of staters...but ya have to learn how to say "ya'all").
But there really needs to go out a special thanks to all the significant others that put up with our obsessivness with the trucks and web site in the wee hours. This is definantly a very special "club" all their own...they have support for their significant others that go beyond most. To put up with all the HEAT!, opening up there homes, trusting those they have never met, and just for being there and being themselves...your all very special and wonderful folks, please keep supporting those that you love. (I know, I know, I cant have your "Bud"...buts it's worth a try)...snoooooooozzzze. Ooopps fell asleep again, sorry.

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., ,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 6" rear with 'C' notch/flip kit & 3" front with coils, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Braided Hose covers (red), wire loom covers (purple), CoolFlex radiator hose (chrome w/red connectors), red color matched nut covers, Color coded TB with "killer bumble bee", Radiator cover, and electric box cover, Billet master cyclinder cover, Billet antenna, billet badges (FORD F-150), billet 3rd brake light, billet pedals, billet rear view mirror, clear corner lenses, tweed Dash (Pewter color),Tweed door panels w/sculted flames, Blaupunkt "Nevada" Digiceiver CD w/remote (red), Q-forms w/diamond mids & tweeters. Tweed headliner w/sculted flames. Removal of "Sport" sticker and door guards. Billet sill plates. JUST received and put on Creative Designs bumper/valance cover w/lights, "speed grill" smooth wiper cowl and street scene mirrors, "Innovation Industries Pro Sport Toneau cover", clear rear lenses,white face gauges w/red letters/numbers, shaved and smoothed tailgate with flip handle.

FUTURE MODS... custom steel roll pan, swing tailgate, suicide hood w/chrome rollers, "ghost" flames, KMC "Venom" 20" rims w/255/45/20, window tint, alarm, airbags, billet wipers, billet resevoirs, custom tweed bedlining, subs, amps.

[This message has been edited by cableguy (edited 07-29-2000).]

Old 07-29-2000, 04:02 PM
Cool

Ed, i promise on the next rally that we attend, I wont take any pictures of you snoooooooooooozin or sippin with more than one straw when you drink your "Margarita". LOL

------------------
97 F-150: 5.4 with Jet chip for engine & tranny,Jet intake system, Jardine catback, Momo Vantage rims (18 x 8.5) on BFG 295 x 45 x ZR 18's, 2/4" drop via Eibach suspension,DJM shocks Cord Design flares,Lightning bumper assy. & bumper cover, Trenz billet grille, Boston Acoustics Pro Series speakers (8" subs,6" midbass drivers,tweeters, 5 X 7 rear fill speakers), Crossfire dual amplifiers (404S 4 Channel and 1000D class "D"), Alpine 1005 head unit/monitor, Alpine Navigational System, Alpine Digital Signal Processor with Eq controls, Alpine 6 disc changer, *******'s hard toneau cover w/ marine bedliner, 9007 headlight bulbs, white face gauges, magnesium alloy sport pedals.

Future mods: Kenne Bell Supercharger,Superchip, HID headlight system, 4.10 rear gears

Old 07-29-2000, 05:40 PM
Quote: "(Tom they really accept out of staters...but ya have to learn how to say "ya'all")."

Ed,
I'll have you know that not only do I know how to say "ya'all" - I know how to say "all ya'all". I lived in Texas as a youngster (does that mean I can slap a TX Chapter decal on my truck?).

Tom in Tacoma

[This message has been edited by TColegrove (edited 07-29-2000).]

Old 07-29-2000, 09:11 PM
Cool

absolutely too cool! we won the club tropy (any reason we shouldn't) many thanks to all again. thanks to steve the webmaster for starting this whole thing years ago. thanks to roger for the goodies--that's 2 in a row for me roger! thanks to buck and sean for organization. thanks for all the out-of towners. that's what makes it really special. someone willing to go out of their way, either from san antonio or florida or california. it makes us all want to do the same for them.

------------------
97 f150 xlt named: "locked & lowered",sc,4.6,auto,tow,3.55ls,superchip,mpc deflector,hellwig rear sway bar,k&n-w/home made filter bracket,belltech 2"/4" drop,flowmaster delta-flow 50, borla quad tips,tekstyle tonneu cover,rhino lining,s&w.

Old 07-29-2000, 11:45 PM
Cool

Really...Your on Gunman (Four Pipes), there is a show in Hobbs New Mexico called Hot August Nights...come on over everyone.

Tom-they slapped "Texas Chapter" stickers on our out of state trucks and guess what???? It's still on, my daug about freaked. She pointed it out to her mom and they both agreed dad must not have seen it cause dad does not allow ANY stickers on the outside of his truck. Hehehe, this one I'm proud to wear!

WHEW! Thanks Chet, what a buddy. But I'm sure Sean will talk ya into it...and I promise one straw at a time from now on! hehehe

Old 07-30-2000, 02:34 AM
franks&beans
Cool

We had an absolute blast at the THW. After 3+ yrs of chatting, and emailing. It was a pleasure to finally meet all those screen names folks in person, Just wish we had more time to hang out and mingle.
My TX Chapter sticker is still on the truck and don't know when it will come off either. We really enjoyed the company of Sean and his lovely wife, what awesome hosts they are ~ THANK-YOU ~ We look forward to seeing you out in San Diego soon, just be prepared to be called Dude, and Dudett. and expect a SOCAL mini rally too :-)

------------------
1998 (50th anniversary series) Solid Pacific Green Metallic F-150 XLT Supercab, 4.2L, Automatic (4R70W), 2WD, Limited Slip, 8.8 axle, Tow Pkg, 6' bed, Rear slider

Accessories added:

Performance:
Superchip / 4.10 gears / K&N air filter / Outerwear’s pre-filter / Dynomax Super Turbo muffler

Suspension:
Edelbrock IAS shocks / Hellwig rear sway bar

Other accessories "added":
Color keyed outer grill / Stull polished grills / (4) 3A Racing 55 watt driving lights / (2) **** Cepek 150 watt driving lights, all controlled by SPDT switches / Clear corners / Fiberglass hood / Chrome F-150 emblems w/ side indicator markers / Trenz billet antenna / Muth signal mirrors / Driver side grab handle / White face gauges / Husky floor liners / B-Quiet / Carr side steps / 3" rear seat lift / Black Max soft tonneau cover / Black Max cargo cleats / 3" body lift / OEM Chrome differential cover / Smart Park 2000 / (2) Lighted Ford logos / (2) KC HiLight 55 watt back-up lights / Viper 550 alarm (remote start) / OEM fender flares / Lift lips / BFG AT's 265/75/16 tires / (Custom painted OEM air dam, antenna cover, tailgate handle, slotted taillight covers, all plastic covers under the hood, and stone guards) / 23 tooth speed-O gear.......

Contact me at;
lmaox10@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by franks&beans (edited 07-30-2000).]

Old 07-30-2000, 03:37 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

Ed, that post you made was very nice ! You are right, we do have a great group of people down here don't we ? !
You are welcome back anytime you want to come !
Same goes for the rest of y'all too !

Wish you could have made it too Tom ! You can be another honorary Tx. Chapter Member !

Gunman (4pipes:-),.... nicely put !

Chet... no more pics ? I find that hard to believe ? LOL... Don't worry Ed, you have been officially inducted into the Tx. Chapter now ! I have some more of you, but they will only show up in "Your Email Box" I promise ! LOL

Darin... thanks for the kind words, we'll be takin' y'all up on that offer & be seein' y'all out there in Calif. in a couple months if that ! You too Chet ! Hope you plan on makin' it too Ed !

What a weekend we had ! It went too fast...

I REALLY want to thank Roger Lemere & Steve E. too. I've been so busy this past week & I have been trying to catch up on sleep as well with no luck. All those nights of 2-3 hrs. sleep did me in. My posts have been made so quickly but I'm finally getting back to normal.
Roger, thanks for the gifts/prizes/products once again. That is really nice of you to send them. You don't have to do that & it is $ out of your pocket, but we all do appreciate it VERY MUCH ! It's things like this that you do that make me keep buying from you these past few years ! Thanks !

Steve E., once again, it's because of you making this site that we have met/made MORE new friends ! We all appreciate the hard work & time you put into this. I wish you would have made this Heatwave show. It was quite an experience ! You would have had a blast !

I keep looking forward to the next one as always. Wondering who else we will meet the next time.

Everyone have a Great Day !

SS

Old 07-30-2000, 11:31 AM
Cool

Okay everyone - Group Hug!!!!

Tom in Tacoma

Old 07-30-2000, 04:03 PM
good job fellas

------------------
99 F150 supercab, XLT, 4.2L V6, short bed, K&N filter, 50 series flowmaster w/delta flow, and a Cobra CB w/ 4ft K40 antenna, 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S

Last edited by Cr1028; 02-19-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-30-2000, 06:56 PM
I am thinking if Dave can slap a TX Chapter F150Online sticker on my Chevrolet, then they sure as hell will fit just fine on out-of-state trucks!!!!

Congrats again...I am so proud of "y'all" for winning!!

Tam

------------------
TamsHerOwnBoss@aol.com

My F-150 looks suspiciously like a little green Chevy Cavalier. Not lifted, not lowered, no snug-top or nerf bars. Two F-150Online stickers on the back glass, and Texas Plates that read "TAMSTR"...Dave says she'll be a truck when she grows up.

[This message has been edited by Tamster (edited 07-30-2000).]

Quick Reply: Texas Chapter Wins Largest Club Showing