Texas Chapter Wins Largest Club Showing

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2000, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Hey you know what I think?? I think Sean should drive up to the SVT Show next weekend and BRING the trophy along for us all to see! That's what I think!! Yup...I think so!!

...oh...no one gives a rip what I think?

...ok...I'll shut up now....sorry...*grumble*

Old 08-04-2000, 12:37 AM
Hey Sean where is the picture of our trophey. I know some of us would like to see it. I mean if you have to "RENT" a digital camera from Walmart for an hour or so that would be fine. Im sure they wont mind.

Old 08-04-2000, 01:38 AM
Banned
Cool

Hey Fred..... That's a good idea ! You go rent it for me & I'll return it ? LOL

I was supposed to get a dig. from one of the guys at my office, but he has been out since he said I could use it. SO... Now it's back to the GunMan to go shoot some pics. He called & said he wanted to, but I haven't heard from him in a while...this week ?

Ok, I'll get the pics taken as soon as I can. Here's the scoop. David McDonald, the Heatwave show promoter, went out of town a few days after the show. Actually, the next morn. after I picked up the trophy. He & His wife were taking their kids to Disneyworld ? (Florida) for a vacation. He said once he got back he was having a plate made for the trophy. They didn't put the plate on it for "What it's for". Meaning the "Club Trophy". The trophy company also didn't make plates for the "Best of Show" & a few others, so it's not just us. Also, in case he doesn't have it made to say the "Texas Chapter - F150online" ..."I" am going to take the trophy to a trophy/plate seller & have a matching plate made to go on the 3rd tier that says our Club name on it. There is a long plate that says Texas Heatwave 2000 & a bunch of other stuff though already, but we want our club/group name on it I'm sure.

As for the Dallas SVT show, I won't be making it for that unfortunately... Although I'd like to.
Just a warning to you all... or a heads up, not a warning... Be prepared to meet or talk to "Bill SLIMINGTON" of Bankston Ford. He's the Jerk who was such a "JERK" to me regarding my Roush Bumper Cover purchase/install. He's a scumbag who is really nice to you before he gets your $$ & then turns into an @#^%&% when you have a problem. bigED knows what I'm talking about. He's dealing w/the LOSER right now too about his purchase. I sent Mr. "SLIMINGTON" a 10 page letter w/documentation stating pretty much the whole story & carbon copied "copies" to Buck/Mumbly, Bill's Boss Louis Cozby, the General sales Mgr., also the "General Mgr." of the dealership who will be arriving this week or next week to his new position as such at Bankston Ford, & finally to ROUSH themselves. Actually, one person in particular who is a TOP DOG at ROUSH that contacted me about the problems I had. I don't want to mention his name for his sake. He's been GREAT about this & has talked to Bill on the phone, but Bill & Bankston won't do anything.

Let me state that Bankston Ford is "Only a ROUSH seller". They contract out to a shop in Texas to build the Roush vehicles, or did at least until my truck got screwed up by the hillbilly installer there.
ROUSH is building & will be opening up their own ROUSH BUILD FACILITY at the end of the month in Dallas ! They had enough of other shops screwing up their fine products & are actually bringing in people from their California & Michigan stores/facilities to Sell & Build ALL Roush vehicles from this point on. SO, if you want ROUSH mods to your truck, just wait until this happens & you won't have to worry about dealing w/JERKS like at Bankston Ford such as myself & bigED had to.
Bill "SLIMINGTON" will be at the SVT show & will have gotten my letter by then, so I imagine he & his cronies may make a stop over to the Texas Chapter to see or say hi ? Or something like that.. ? LOL..
Just want to let you all know. Buck can fill you all in, he should get his copy of the letter by tomorrow if he didn't get it today already.

Ok... btw, go check out my new topic about Truckin' Magazine & the Heatwave show...

SS

Old 08-04-2000, 02:24 AM
SEAN tell us how you really feel man we can take it buddy

Old 08-04-2000, 02:46 AM
Banned
Question

Hey Fred... stranger... Why don't I just send you a copy of the word .doc that it's typed up on ?
You think I have a problem ? LOL

SS

Old 08-06-2000, 11:10 PM
Banned
AMEN brother!
He is a slime bag!
I have been waiting for over two months to resolve my problem and bankston always passes the buck (not mumbly).
That ****eyed looser better not come up to me at the SVT show.

Hey Sean I'd like to see that letter.
email me a copy buddy.

Old 08-07-2000, 07:28 PM
Banned
Cool

bigED, check my reply on the "Planning Ahead SVT show" thread in Events/happs... I mentioned Bill/situation there...

I will send you a copy of the letter in just a few !
He is doing you wrong too & I told the REAL man from ROUSH about you too !
As a matter of fact, the guy I talked to from "ROUSH" is IN DALLAS area NOW setting up the new "OFFICIAL ROUSH BUILD FACILITY" & no more ROUSH stuff through Bankston Ford. I was told that from now on to call the Texas ROUSH REP. to get anything done at the new build facility up there in your neck of the woods. His name is Terry Steelhammer.

Lemme know what you think of my letter...
Post back here as well as emailing me ...

SS

Old 08-07-2000, 08:37 PM
Banned
Your letter kicked *** I just read it and I emailed you about the rest.

Sorry you can't come up this weekend.

Old 10-05-2000, 04:21 AM
It was really kewl seeing all those F150's at the T.H.W. this past year, I used to help put them on for like 6 of the shows.. but now for the past couple of shows, I've just prefered being a spectator.. I dont remember ever seeing that many f150's at any of the previous shows.. and at the time I was about to order my truck.. and just seeing the possibilities really helped me to stand firm and order the truck which I now got
for those there, you might remember me asking ya'll questions and tellin ya'll what I was about to get.. I'm 6'7" 250 pounds, with black & gray hair, plus glasses..
Oh, yes.. I now have a 2001 F150 Supercab 4x4 with the 5.4L, automatic with 4-on-the-fly.. and tomorrow 4 wheel parts will be adding on my Rancho Suspension, Centerline rims, and 35" tires, then the truck goes to Custom sounds for a Clifford Solaris alarm.. and then I can feel safe about starting to install 7 phoenix gold amps <partial sponsorship> and all Boston Accoustic Speakers..
Ya'll were really kewl with me and my inquisitiveness, and Im lookin forward to see'in ya'll around again..

[LB] ArTi54N
oh, LB is for lost boys, a gaming clan, mostly quake.. you can take a peak at lost-boys.com if ya really want, but there arent any pics of me there now ..

Old 10-05-2000, 09:28 AM
Banned
Arrow

Well I'm glad that we could be some assistance in your purchase. Maybe at one of our next rallies you can attend. Unfortunately we the Texas Chapter have moved on to a different site www.*********.com, I know it didn't show up that is the censorship catching it, for the address check out the pic below. If your interested in the being a Chapter member come on over and check us out. You can send me a email at texaschapter@hotmail.com or any of my other email addresses.

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Part of the Texas Chapter of F150wold.com DANG forgot the r
Black</A> 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flareside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work rhigh@nortelnetworks.com
Anytime mumbly_f150@yahoo.com
Home mumbly@gte.net

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 10-05-2000).]

Quick Reply: Texas Chapter Wins Largest Club Showing