Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2001, 09:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

...and there was much rejoicing...

Old 05-09-2001, 11:53 AM
Thumbs up

I talked to klaibs last nite - he said he's in. Hopefully he'll be signing up soon!

------------------

www.andthensometoo.com/owners/cowlady
Love my truck & PROUD of it! If you can't beat 'em, you're NOT driving a FORD!
Shovies PROVE that FORD'S are #1!!
'97 Black F150 XLT ORP 4X4 Reg Cab/LB
4.6L/auto/3.55 LS/power EVERYTHING,
nerf bars, 17" wheels, fog lights, trailer hitch w/electrical connector, front tow hooks, bed rail caps,
6 CD changer, lumbar support & 3 cow license plates - so far!

Old 05-14-2001, 01:25 PM
Exclamation

Hey guys and gals. I was reserving our camp sites, and I've run across a glitch on our end. I never asked this before, but I need to . I need to know of those you camping, I need to know how many tents you will be setting up per your party. And those bringing RV's, I need to know the size of it, and if it's a motorhome, travel trailer etc and if you'll be needing sewage. I need this data toot sweet. I apologize for not having it on the online sign up form. When you read this, please send that info to me directly at scot740@yahoo.com and put in the title "camping requirements". Also, I notcied no one wanted a cabin. If this is not correct, let me know! Looks like we'll be getting a good discount on this!

S.

Old 05-14-2001, 02:00 PM
I haven't heard from klaibs yet if he is still planning on going please have him fill out the signup sheet so we can include him in the count

Big Pa S

Old 05-14-2001, 02:35 PM
I just filled out the sign up sheet as I've said screw grad school for that weekend. I'll suck it up and do the work early. I checked out how i'm going to get there and i see i'm driving right past columbus. Mr Scot, i'm going down on friday if you want to convoy up there, we could improve on gas mileage if we draft off of each other. Let me know. Sorry for signing up late.

------------------
Silver '99 F-150 XLT Supercab, 5.4 L auto
ORP, Tow Package
Captain's chairs
six disc cd changer in center console
power seats
bedliner

Old 05-14-2001, 02:55 PM
not late at all. klaibs. I just like to get people to sign up as soon as they know they will be attending so that we aren't running around at the last minute making plans.
MrScot is the man to talk to about camp site, trailer sites or cabin reservations.

Which brings this up anyone is welcome to join right up to the last minute it's just that it could be difficult to get a campsite or whatever in the sandusky area during june. that is a peak season for cedar point.

Big Pa S

Old 05-14-2001, 03:29 PM
True about the campsites. I need to give the gal at the camp site and accurate number soon to make the reservation. One big if, which will be hammered out tomorrow is $$$ for holding the place. If it's quite large, I don't really want to put it on my card than and play auditor and collect from everyone. If that happens, then I'll just post their number and have everyone make their own reservations. The group rate just gives us a discount. That being said, I'd like to have all attendees signed up by week end so I can let this place know what to expect. So, May 20th will be the cut off for reserving a camping spot.

Klaibs - email me at scot740@yahoo.com. Sdiesel and myself are riding up from Columbus, so you can ride with us.

S.

Old 05-14-2001, 09:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

How much is a cabin? Im just curious....If its a decent price, then Im all for it, if its too expensive, then Ill be using a tent!

Old 05-15-2001, 08:20 AM
Make sure you guys wave in marion's general direction when you pass it on friday, thats where I will be staying while I am out there.

Old 05-15-2001, 08:58 AM
The cabins are $99 a night and require two nights minimum. They sleep six tho. They're not really cabins after looking at them, but small pre-fab homes.

S.

Old 05-15-2001, 11:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

What do you recommend MrScot? Anyone going for the cabins? I want to do what the majority does..I think the funnest part of the trip is going to be hanging out at the campgrounds talking trucks and women, or whatever the topic is!

Old 05-15-2001, 11:58 PM
Talking

I think 99% of us are tenting it. I think some royalty from Michigan is rolling in in an RV I'm going to try and bring some wood for a camp fire, and I've got a lot of sausage I'll bring up to cook if I can find away to keep it fresh long enough. I don't want to be know as the guy that made every puke in the morning. I get that enough from my ex's.

S.

[This message has been edited by MrScot (edited 05-16-2001).]

Old 05-19-2001, 12:06 AM
Exclamation

Ok guys and gals. I didn't get the info I requested to make a group reservation, as I only received 3 replies. Sooo... here's the deal. Everyone will have to make their own reservations at the campsite. All you have to do when you call is mention you're with the Ohio F150's and we'll be placed together. I had to do this for a couple reasons, one, the level of details they needed per site, which I couldn't provide and I didn't get that info after it was requested in time, and secondly, I didn't want to have to have a cut off date for reservations eliminating some people from being in our area of the campgrounds. This is a Win/Win for all of us. So, here's the info you will need to make your reservation.
The Phone number is 1-800-962-3786, and the website is http://www.mhdcorp.com/Campgrounds/B...e/default.htm. Remember, jsut mention you're with the Ohio F150's and they'll know to keep us together. Any questions, please let me know! Thanks!

Old 05-23-2001, 10:09 PM
Just want to check in and make sure no one is having any problems making their camping reservations. Are they setting you up in the correct area? Got your confirmations?

S.

Old 05-24-2001, 08:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Haven't had a chance to this week... I'll make it later next week. I'm heading up to Mackinaw this weekend, so I won't have time. I'll keep you posted.

-Joe-

Quick Reply: Sandusky, Ohio Offroading and Cedar Point