Harley-Davidson

Saw the coolest HD F150's this weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 12:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But what if I want to Lift it also. . .above stock height

Old 05-24-2002, 01:28 AM
hey shanker, steven told me about the pics he took of the girl on his truck.. can you give me a link to them?

Old 05-24-2002, 01:56 AM
Air Ride technologies has a kit for f150-s also AIM Industries is a good place to get bag kits. On a side note, nobody has kits specific to each model, they are more universal kits w/ custom work. As far as laying frame, most will, however most bagged trucks are body dropped, the sparks you see are from their rocker panels scraping. Check out www.pleasuresonline.com for videos of trucks layin frame and pics of bagged trucks.

Old 05-24-2002, 09:49 AM
Banned For Violation of ***** Rules
AIM INDUSTRIES & GOOD SHOULD NEVER BE MENTIONED EVER!!!!!!!!!....all they have is CRAP!...Air ride technologies and Air Lift Company have the best stuff for people that dont want to go custom!!!!!

clonetek.....was that you that drove by Satruday morning from the wreck in Monroe?..........JOKR totaled that truck to keep from hitting mine.......i bought him beer all weekend for it too......I have the pics......email me at psmith@hot.rr.com and i will email them to you....

Old 05-24-2002, 10:35 AM
yeah.. aim industries suxxors!

hey shanker.. that was me that drove by the wreck.. small world, huh? lol

Old 12-12-2005, 10:17 PM
kp cpmponents makes a bolt on kit for f150's that will lay you out on 22's air ride technoligies is high in price but will get the best ride results i have researched them all and gonna be going the kp route . for the front i recommend air ride tech cool ride system for f150's. guys you should check ford truck world 's site there is a topic about this with plenty of pics i'm doing my truck this coming feb . and gonna lay it out on the frame not going the body drop route not really worth it for 3 more inches and cut your bed floor out and re weld it back in if you ask me ..

Quick Reply: Saw the coolest HD F150's this weekend.