Harley-Davidson

Saw the coolest HD F150's this weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 01:02 PM
Banned For Violation of ***** Rules
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saw the coolest HD F150's this weekend.

I went to Showfest in Greenville MS this past weekend and got to see 2 bagged HD F150's that Robert Swindle did, they both tucked about 2 inches of wheel in the front on STOCK TIRES!...they were freaking AWSOME!...the 00 model was airbrushed and the orange stripe had been removed and a Orange Barbire was airbrushed in its place...it was quite nice to say the least...i got quite a few pics of them.....

Now i REALLY wanna bag my 00 Harley F150..

Old 05-20-2002, 01:13 PM
OK, I'll bite and looks stupid....what's "bagged"?

Old 05-20-2002, 01:20 PM
Suspension

Air-Bags as in air suspension. The same type used on tractor trailers... but on a smaller scale. They can be inflated, so the truck sits normal or slightly higher. They can be deflated so that the truck lowers and squats.

Old 05-20-2002, 03:10 PM
I have been looking around for an Air-bag suspension. Can anyone offer me a helping hand and tell me where I can get some air-bags for my '01 HD. What would the price be for a set-up on all four wheels? Thanks for the help.

Where are the pics?

Old 05-20-2002, 05:50 PM
I will post some pics of the trucks by the end of the week......I think its funny cause of the older crowd here has no idea what a bagged truck is...heheh......

If you want to go with a good bolt on setup (wont lay frame) go with the Air Lift Companys Easy Street setup for the F150 that comes out in June.....its prolly gonna be around 3200 bux and the front of the frame will lay out. but the back will lack about 2 inches unless you cut your bed floor out for the rearend......

If yall have any quuestions about bags just ask me...i just finished bagging my Fullsize chevy (yes i have a HD F150 as a daily driver.)

this is a bagged F150....

I saw about 100 badass bagged F150's at Showfest this past weekend....what a great show!

Old 05-20-2002, 09:49 PM
pics pics pics pics pics

Old 05-21-2002, 09:57 AM
cool cool

that has got to look sweet. Im saving up money to bag mine. thats the first mod I want to get.

Old 05-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Aren't there some cheaper air-bag suspensions? I want to be able to Lift and Slam and be able to do it quick. Thanks for the help.

Old 05-22-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by ricekicker
Aren't there some cheaper air-bag suspensions? I want to be able to Lift and Slam and be able to do it quick. Thanks for the help.
THE LAST THING YOU WOULD WANT TO DO IS GO CHEAP ON A BAG SETUP!.......IF YOU GO CHEAP YOU WILL BE GETTING IT REDONE AND BE SPENDING BIG BUCKS ANYWAY!...........

heres a pic of the trucks i was talking about...I have more but i have to scan them

Old 05-22-2002, 03:22 PM
AWSOME, post some more when ya get a chance, or a link to your gallery. where was that at? car show?

Old 05-22-2002, 03:40 PM
WAS IT A SHOW???? IT WAS SHOWFEST MAN!....it has been rated the best show 2 years back to back by street trucks!.....

The cops support the show and even the mayor drinks beer Saturday night onthe side of the road as people drag frame/body throwin sparks and stuff......One cop was on his bullhorn saying "Show your *******" to girls that went by....IT WAS AWSOME!.......

As i was driving around the hotel parking lot, I was drinking (already drunk) and a cop told me to go drag my truck from one light to the next.....I asked him if i was gonna get a ticket, and he siad that as long as everyone kept their cool nobody was getting a ticked all weekend unless they were doing illegal drugs.....It was great...needless to say, after I drug my truck my body lines are 1/2 inch off, but thats ok...I can fix it....and my truck lays gas tank, so i was draggin gas tank too!.....

BTW..the show is in Greenville MS...and here is some show coverage:

http://www.streetskinz.com/images/sh...2/FrameSet.htm

http://www.dropndrag.com/shows/shows...est/index1.htm

Old 05-23-2002, 03:45 AM
Hey Shanker....how high and low can these air-bag systems go? I am looking for something that can also lift my truck and slam it, but it doesn't have to lay on the ground like the pics you showed. What systems are on the market right now for the F150? Thanks shanker for the help...I really, really, really appreciate it!

Old 05-23-2002, 09:40 AM
There are NO systems on the market as of now....Air Lift Company is about to come out with a Bolt On F150 kit that will be AWSOME...you will be able to lay frame up front, be about an inch off the ground in the rear and then be able to raise it to stock height......the more pressure you run in your bags the rougher the ride is.....

heres more pics:

Those pics are of the same truck in Austin TX..the guyu that owns the truck is cool as hell...

Old 05-23-2002, 09:46 AM
Air bag suspension gods

www.ultimatecustoms.com

Old 05-23-2002, 10:55 AM

Quick Reply: Saw the coolest HD F150's this weekend.