Harley-Davidson

East coast get together?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2002 | 09:52 PM
|
East coast get together?????

i know harley 356 would be interested, how many others guys on the east coast would be interested in getting a good guys get together sometime before it gets too cold.
post a reply if theres anyone whos interested and maybe a good place to meet too.

keith
columbia MD

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...w.cfm?num=2478

Old 09-10-2002 | 09:59 PM
Definately! but i think if its just gonna be a smaller get together cuz it would have to be soon, we should probably clarify it more into a more exact region so we'd know exactly who could make it. I'm getting pretty busy now, so i don't think i'd be able to drive more than an hour and a half to two hours for a one day get together. If this gains any interest, i'll post it on the other site, cuz i know of a few guys that would come.

and if nothing happens this year, maybe next year we can go to a few major auto shows and park together as a club. maybe carlisle? englishtown? open for suggestions....

good idea though

Old 09-10-2002 | 10:07 PM
|
i would say lets keep it in the area of NJ, PA, MD, VA, DE. and if anyone else wants to join that all good. id say lets meet in like North MD or even like balt, that seems to be a middle ground, if im not right on that someone else let me know where we should go

Old 09-10-2002 | 10:12 PM
I wonder who can represent more? East Coast or West Coast?

We can't count the get together in Port Hueneme (LA Area) that wouldn't be fair as there are literally hundreds of trucks.

NORCAL is trying to get together on November 9th.

Three for sure, potential for nine.

PICS PICS PICS!

Old 09-10-2002 | 10:19 PM
PICS PICS PICS!
hey, thats my line

anyway, i think the west coast could rally up more members. just seems to be more of them registered on teh site, texas seems to ahve alot too, but thats just so big anyway. and HD's are RARE around this area! i see one maybe every 2-3 weeks on the road, but thats good

hmmm, looks like we have 2 for sure, potential for none. LoL.

i'm sure Tek from the other site would make it. He's in NY, but comes to alot of shows with me in south jersey, and i would probably meet up and drive down with him.

Old 09-11-2002 | 06:33 PM
Count me in, from the Norfolk VA area...

Old 09-11-2002 | 07:50 PM
I'm in Northern VA or MD would be good.

Old 09-11-2002 | 10:03 PM
so we've got:

MHTYFman- MD (???? 02)
PhillyRube- VA (black 01)
faboom- VA/MD (???? 02)
Harley#356(me)- NJ (black 00)
Teknics (other site) - NY (gray 02)
post what color truck and year if i was wrong, it would be cool to get a big group pic of one of each color and year

I'm thinking maryland sounds like a good place???
I'm the furthest north so far (except for Tek, but he drives everywhere in that HD so thats not too big of an issue) and i'm guessing philly rube is the furthest south so far?

if its longer than a 2hr drive i won't be able to make it. just too busy to drive 4 hours to hang out for a little. Baltimore sound like a good place? its about an hour and a 45 minutes from me. still not totally sure if i can make it, don't know how busy i'll be, but we still have to pick a date thats good for everybody.

if this doesn't work out, there's always next summer, when i'm sure we can get some 03 guys to come

Old 09-12-2002 | 06:13 AM
I'm a possible. I've been traveling quite a bit with the #31 Busch car, but would like to meet some fellow harley owners.

Old 09-12-2002 | 10:28 AM
Hi All,
It depends on when but it is possible i can come too. I dont know how far Batimore is from me (15 mins out of NYC).

Old 09-12-2002 | 10:49 AM
I'm game.

Old 09-12-2002 | 02:22 PM
Thumbs up East Coast HD Rally

To meet on the coast would be great
Maybe Va. Beach around Norfork
Would that be too far for the NJ or NY owners?

Maybe do a full blown weekend in Atlantic City

Old 09-12-2002 | 04:48 PM
To meet on the coast would be great
Maybe Va. Beach around Norfork
Would that be too far for the NJ or NY owners?
Its too far for me, and even further for north NJ and NY. Baltimore would probably be the furthest for me to travel now. like i said earlier, a 4 or 5 hour total trip (there and back) isn't worth it to hang out for a few hours and then drive back home. just too busy right now.

maybe this spring we should start gathering more interest again and set up a date in the summer some time. that would probably be best. and maybe make it so we could all enter a car show together.

Maybe do a full blown weekend in Atlantic City
Atlantic city! Yeah that would be perfect...only like an hour away from me oh, i guess your not talking about atlantic city nj huh. LoL

Old 09-12-2002 | 04:55 PM
I'm with...

I'm with you gents...3-4 hours is about my limit unless we go on a weekend (Spring sounds great). Think we do need to gather once before...Balt, MD is good...not familiar with the area but there has to be a bar (for those so inclined) we could meet at...or a good restaruant...location is a must...has to definitly be a show off place!

Old 09-12-2002 | 06:39 PM
Maybe have a meet at Mikes HD at the Delaware Mem Bridge? Plenty of places to stay in the area, good eats, large parking lot, museum, etc. Any place we pick is gonna involve some travel for someone, so maybe make it worth the trip.

Quick Reply: East coast get together?????