System on the Cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 10:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking System on the Cheap!

Nothing to clap about, but works well. My stock unit started spitting cd's out saying bad disk, I picked up the entire setup in multiple purchases off Craigslist didn't cost much and works like a champ, built the box one day after work. So far I have been nothing but happy with the setups performance. The navi works great, locks on fast and is surprisingly accurate, the JL sounds amazing even in a sealed box. Sorry for the poor quality pictures phone pics.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Looks good, but more information needed. What brand of head unit is that?

Old 09-15-2009, 02:46 PM

more power to ya brother! good job man, everything looks rite one. this inspires me to rebuild my sub box to specs and throw in a new sub n amp combo.. im going to craigslist it as well

Old 09-16-2009, 12:43 PM
The head unit is a VR-3, they sell them at Wal-Mart, I am sure there are far superior units out there, but I got nav, dvd, mp3, sd, and usb for 1 bill, not bad if you ask me. I got the specs for the box off JL site, thought I would regret not going with a ported box, but after hearing Seether's The Gift on it, I have absolutely no regrets. Thanks for the comments guys!

Quick Reply: System on the Cheap!