AVH p3100 picture help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AVH p3100 picture help!!!!

I can not figure out for the life of me how to put a picture on my background. I have tried doing it with a usb flash drive and I got nothing. I know The flash drive works because the music plays off of it. Any body got a step by step or can "easily" explain it. I have read the manual 100 hundred times and it is way to technical so please no refrences to the manual.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM
I as well just tried doing this with no luck. From what I understood in the instructions, you have to have the image burned to a CD. I burned two images, but couldn't even view them on the unit. I could see the file names, but not the images itself. If I figure it out I will post, but anyone else that has successfully changed their background to custom, a reply would be great!!

Old 10-19-2009, 01:17 PM
ok, figured it out.

1) make sure background is turned off in the entertainment menu. you cannot view jpegs if the background is turned on.

2)when image is being displayed (i burned the image to a cd/r) press the next button, and it will bring up the capture option.

3) press capture and it will save the single image to memory. only one image can be stored.

4) enjoy your new custom background

hope that helped.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:04 AM
It worked!! Thanks man!! Huge help that manual is not worth anything.

Quick Reply: AVH p3100 picture help!!!!