Lightning

Rumors of the automotive type.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:46 PM
Gredy is the company designing the twin turbo swetup on the new 350Z. quite impressive setup on the blue one they had at SEMA, but they are still having a hard time getting all the calibrations with the computer correct.

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:48 PM
Banned
Originally posted by RTKILLA
Still wouldn't sell the L for anything, but I would gladly add a nice supra to my garage stable of vehicles!
Thats exactly what i was thinking.

Old 12-22-2002 | 04:59 PM
Suspended Pending Email Reply
Originally posted by bultaco370
toyota are good vehicles. but i still bet the 03 cobras will cost a lot less and the horsepower is right in there with the supra. its hard to beat the value of SVT vehicles. i guess i am brand bias!
I agree with you, 100%. If you want a good looking car, built for speed/handling, the SVT's can't be beat. But, the Supra has more than just looks/speed/handling. The build quality of the Supra is second to no other car I've seen. Soft-touch materials inside as far as the eye can see, etc. It's more of the luxury aspect that makes it better, really.

But, I agree - it really does suck that a good, used, 6-speed Supra would cost as much as, or MORE than, a new friggin' Cobra....

Quick Reply: Rumors of the automotive type.