Lightning

Maturity Level Set on "Low"

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2002 | 06:30 PM
Sal,
No problem I will accept your apology and I even liked the comment about being an egomaniac as I found it to be a morale booster. The photo and the text were a JOKE in keeping with the direction and the innuendo that was in that thread. If any embarrassment was to be had it was for me as I said there “Look what I just whittled up”. Thanks.

Old 12-22-2002 | 06:30 PM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
I was just curious why mikes post was edited by Jim?
Do you thing that Jim might have edited it because he thought Mikes remarks were uncalled for.......He is a moderator on that site and does have the ability to edit posts........Im tired of all the tuner war bull****........Why cant you people just get over it?

Old 12-22-2002 | 06:47 PM
Originally posted by red gen 1 94
Do you thing that Jim might have edited it because he thought Mikes remarks were uncalled for.......He is a moderator on that site and does have the ability to edit posts........Im tired of all the tuner war bull****........Why cant you people just get over it?
if you read the entires post,,, ,they did get over it just fine it seems, Jim only edited a pictures out, and now its all clear. I'm sorry to talk here, but i'm sick of all this not reading the full thread bull****!!

lol,,, just kidding, its good to see everyone getting along better then usual this holiday season

~Toast

Old 12-23-2002 | 10:13 AM
I'm curious why its edited by Jim@jdm?????

I haven't gone to that site in a year or so sal and I would tell you the same. To much JDM KKK bull***** over there for me anyway. SVTperformance.com is a IL based site and you know that story, same goes for the NLOC. Just like IL is mostly democratic, IL is mostly JDM guys.

Thats ok cause along time ago the people of he world all new the world was flat, then it slowly changed and people new the world was round little by little.

PSP POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do we have the fastest truck, we also have the hottest woman!

Anyone else getting out of line gets
Thanks once again for your insightful input Joey. You must have done a hell of a lot of research to come up with those brilliant conclusions ( i.e. SVTperformance.com is a IL based site and you know that story, same goes for the NLOC. Just like IL is mostly democratic, IL is mostly JDM guys )

Because a few people don't put up with your endless streak of bulls**t we're the a$$holes, right ??? Get over yourself.

P.S. I don't think there was any need to start this thread over an EDITED post. Sal, you could have e-mailed me or Mike or Jim and any one of us would have explained the inside joke to you. BTW,
I hate PSP !!!

Last edited by SVTRobG; 12-23-2002 at 10:19 AM.
Old 12-23-2002 | 11:29 AM
OMG!!! Did a disagreement actually just get RESOLVED, AGREEABLY, on this board???? The world is definately coming to an end....

Old 12-23-2002 | 11:49 AM
|
Originally posted by SVTRobG
P.S. I don't think there was any need to start this thread over an EDITED post. Sal, you could have e-mailed me or Mike or Jim and any one of us would have explained the inside joke to you.
Understand Rob, that it was not known at the time that it was an inside joke, or that there was a picture there before I saw it. My take on it was Mike made an uncalled for joke at my companies expense, and Jim's "that was a good one" comment looked to me like Jim was agreeing that Mike's statement was funny. It's kind of hard to NOT get insulted when your company's name is used in the joke, and then told it had nothing to do with you. What if Mike said "SVTSlobG" or "JDM Ejaculation" instead of "Power Splurge"? If you saw that, would you get offended or think it was not related to you?

Old 12-23-2002 | 12:13 PM
Originally posted by LightningTuner
..."SVTSlobG" or "JDM Ejaculation" instead of "Power Splurge"?
they're all pretty good

Old 12-23-2002 | 12:22 PM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
RTKILLA,

Just wanted to remind you your woman is HOT. As mentioned in a earlier post for New Years resolutions, save money, something about getting out of a house, Getting Married? I like the married thing your babe is a 10.

SVT_RobG

You are just like me. You keep posting pics of your old baby, I sure miss mine as you miss yours. I think I' am going to break down and get the first Lightning Metro Ford gets in I can' t wait anymore

Old 12-23-2002 | 12:54 PM
Rob come on bro you know the story and you know why I am pissed off and I won't not be pissed off until it is resolved.

I got booted from NLOC cause I wasn't a team player with you guys! you know thats the truth cause you where just as much at fault for fighting with me and I was for it and your got praised and I got the boot. Don't tell me to get over Chit cause I won't until I receive an apology from you guys for your crap and if you ever think, I'm going to be a team play with you guys and if you ever think I'm going to want to be part of your ILLNESS events your going to have to do that. I can't make all your events that you guys do, I barely have enough time to race my truck as it is, I raced 3 times last year and that was it. two of them where at byron when you guys where there.

Ban me for not being a part of the IL JDM KKK, but don't even try and tell me I'm the reason for all the problems we have had. I takes two to tango in this world and I'm sure I did some things wrong myself, but if menot being able to show up to events is doing somthing wrong I better not even try to rejoin the group cause I just can't commit to any of the dates you guys have listed for racing events.

the thing that gets me is that I know about 5 people with L's in this area that feel the same way I do, but nobody will say anything like I do. Try and rip me apart all you want, but I just keep coming back and I don't ever give up! NEVER! Have a nice day and good luck with the new truck

P.S. Just cause you took a picture with sal's truck doesn't mean Chit man. Remember what happened at WFC4, "lower Urge performance". More IL guys bashing sal at a huge public event that he sponsored for us to be there! Do you ever see me doing crap like that!!! All my complaints against JDM have been within reason like the lower pulley's taking 3 to 4 months to get and when I didn't want it anymore I couldn't even get my money back to buy a different pulley from sal! Bad move cause you don't ever screw with a man's money or his woman. I don't ever say bad things about JDM, I say them about the IL JDM KKK but thats not JDM.

Last edited by RTKILLA; 12-23-2002 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12-23-2002 | 01:09 PM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Come on RTKILLA and Rob, it is Christmas, shake hands, talk on the phone and make up there is no sence in being bitter.

Old 12-23-2002 | 01:13 PM
Originally posted by bluelightning
Come on RTKILLA and Rob, it is Christmas, shake hands, talk on the phone and make up there is no sence in being bitter.
Ditto

Old 12-23-2002 | 01:23 PM
Come on guys just cause It's christmas doesn't mean I'm going to forget how I was treated.

Old 12-23-2002 | 01:29 PM
Posts like those above have shown that the Lightning community on NLOC, F150, and SVTPerf. has become a sad representation for the Lightning owners.

Grow up guys...

Last edited by CornerCarver; 12-23-2002 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-23-2002 | 01:51 PM
Originally posted by CornerCarver
Posts like those above have shown that the Lightning community on NLOC, F150, and SVTPerf. has become a sad representation for the Lightning owners.

Grow up guys...

post like yours show you don't really know what happened?

why is it that the world has to be so happy and full of joy all the time, can't people have arguments? If everyone was happy all the time and nobody got pissed off, how would you know you where even happy when you where????????? Its ok to get pissed and have an argument once and awhile, all it means is that we care.

Last edited by RTKILLA; 12-23-2002 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-23-2002 | 01:52 PM
Originally posted by CornerCarver

Grow up guys...
Agree.....The title of the thread say's it all.....their right where they should be....

Quick Reply: Maturity Level Set on "Low"