Lightning

Maturity Level Set on "Low"

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2002 | 12:43 PM
|
Maturity Level Set on "Low"

I have noticed a certian egomaniac around here has had a billet stick up his rear as of late. Normally I wouldn't care, or even bother to get invovled with this kind of stupid stuff, but today I had a customer of mine forward me this post:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...threadid=26177

Now, I have no problem with that thread, the person who started the thread, or what the thread is about. But check out BABolts 3rd grade post. Where did that even come from? I don't have a powerpipe, I don't make a powerpipe, and I don't have anything even to do with that thread. I have "thought" about making a powerpipe, but unless Mike can read my mind, in which case it's still none of his business, that comment was completely uncalled for.

So why am I airing this out here? Well for one thing I don't post on that site since JDM took it over 3 years ago. And the second reason is since egoman keeps saying he's going to be exposing all the truth and lies that he knows in the near future, that people should know that some of what he's going to say is just BS to once again make him look everything Lightning related must have come from him.

Old 12-22-2002 | 12:49 PM
Banned
Dunno Sal but the holidays are around the corner. No need to worry about this kind of bull****tt.

Old 12-22-2002 | 12:50 PM
Kind of strange that Mike would do that and it is out of line...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all..

Old 12-22-2002 | 01:03 PM
Ya sounds strange...

PEaCE.......... Happy Holidays

Old 12-22-2002 | 01:19 PM
Power Splurge? First time I've heard that. Does that insinuate that your products are more expensive than everyone else's?

Old 12-22-2002 | 01:32 PM
I say we all just have Sex with Young Beautiful Women and forget this BS. When Sal has to get involved in crap like this, you know it's getting bad. Me, I put my foot in my mouth every ten minutes but I always say I'm sorry if I came off the top (I do that)But I never talk bad "OR ATTACK" a Vendor or single out a particular Person, I try to attack the problem not the person.
As far as Vendors go, If you had a bad experience or got bad service you should post about it, but remember not to attack.

Merry Christmas Sal (AND ALL) I'm putting your Truck - Trak Bars on right now, I'm almost tempted to see how the Slicks will look too
THATS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT, "THE SMELL OF RUBBER"

Old 12-22-2002 | 01:43 PM
I'm curious why its edited by Jim@jdm?????

I haven't gone to that site in a year or so sal and I would tell you the same. To much JDM KKK bull***** over there for me anyway. SVTperformance.com is a IL based site and you know that story, same goes for the NLOC. Just like IL is mostly democratic, IL is mostly JDM guys.

Thats ok cause along time ago the people of he world all new the world was flat, then it slowly changed and people new the world was round little by little.

PSP POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do we have the fastest truck, we also have the hottest woman!

Anyone else getting out of line gets

Last edited by RTKILLA; 12-22-2002 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2002 | 01:45 PM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
I'm curious why its edited by Jim@jdm?????

I haven't gone to that site in a year or so sal and I would tell you the same. To much JDM KKK bull***** over there for my anyway. SVTperformance.com is a IL based site and you know that story, same goes for the NLOC. Just like IL is mostly democratic, IL is mostly JDM guys.

Thats ok cause along time ago the people of he world all new the world was flat, then is slowly changed and people new the world was round little by little.

PSP POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do we have the fastest truck, we also have the hottest woman!

Anyone else getting out of line gets

Last edited by blowntruck; 12-22-2002 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-22-2002 | 02:06 PM
Banned
I dont have a problem attacking anyone who tried to screw me. Ive dealt with shody vendors in the Mustang world for years.

Jim is a different animal altogether. I never met someone who had lied more then him. To put injiury to insult, why does he have people brainwashed? Why do people do business with him? Im just amazed.. Save me a couple of those 166's, i send you a check there Jim after i get done fighting this Leukemia.

Threadlocker 2000

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:12 PM
Though we might bypass one of the board fights for the holiday. Guess I was wrong..
RT guess we have the prettest because of you, correct... Right man

PEaCE.............. Happy Holiday

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:16 PM
Banned
Originally posted by Blown93
Though we might bypass one of the board fights for the holiday. Guess I was wrong..

Dont blame him, blame me.

I want Jim to admit that the 166 doesnt exsist and he lied. Ill be happy.

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Blown93

well there's a few things a man cares about that you dont ever screw with, One of them is his tuner!

I'm always up for a fight anyway

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:20 PM
|
Please don't turn this thread into a Jim/JDM thing. This thread is not about Jim, it's about Mike. If you want to bash Jim, start another thread.

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LightningTuner
Please don't turn this thread into a Jim/JDM thing. This thread is not about Jim, it's about Mike. If you want to bash Jim, start another thread.

I was just curious why mikes post was edited by Jim?

Old 12-22-2002 | 02:25 PM
I think if you saw the photo that was edited out you would see the humor. I don't think this was necessarily a shot at PSP. Without the photo I can see how you would think it was. It was actually pretty funny.

Quick Reply: Maturity Level Set on "Low"