Lightning

any reason i havent recieved my exhaust from jdm?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2002 | 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SpankDog
Hummm, anyone thought about checking JDM's status with the BBB?
Hey not flaming..but just FYI..the National Headquarters that handles the US is located out of Kansas City Missouri..

Just thought I would prop my town..LOL

Anyone remember the movie THE LAWNMOWER MAN?? I cant stop watching it..

Old 12-30-2002 | 11:13 PM
Originally posted by nightmoves
Hey Justin,

My truck is running low 10's now. Must be the winterized diesel fuel.

Cuz
Hey Cuz
It aint to hard to kick justin's Butt

Happy hollidays

Don

Old 12-31-2002 | 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Jordan
You mean someone at JDM told you something would ship, then it didn't.....say it ain't so Joe!

I bet that's NEVER happened before. I bet your credit card has not been charged either.

Sorry, I could not help myself, but I really can't believe this kind of thing would shock anyone. S.O.P.

Jerry
Just like the FLUIDYNE heat thingy that a local gal here orderd for her husband as a xmas present before thanksgiving and was told was in stock, yet she received it Dec 27th.

Good thing LFP has one coming out that is much cheaper and will be at your door when they say it will, cause thats who get my order.

G

Old 12-31-2002 | 12:47 PM
Originally posted by SpankDog
Hummm, anyone thought about checking JDM's status with the BBB?
I don't believe any of the tuners are members of the BBB.
There are several reasons for this IMO. The cost is not
worth the benefits, and the frequency of the complaints
can overpower the good. In other words, the BBB
only points out PROBLEMS, and not POSITIVE things.
Hence the hesitancy to join.

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:04 PM
|
Jerry what did you mean by that you've heard of things like this happening b4? I just talked to Justing from JDM last night and he said he'd track the order and get back to me today. (hasen't called yet) but im waiting on a call. He said in his post on here to advertise the sale, all ordered werent going to be shipped out untill after January 2nd. Thats fine, if i was told that, i was told on thursday the 18th, it'd be shiped out that day and there was one left in stock. I told tehm i'd call back with the credit card info, and they said it may be gone by then and not to wait any longer, so i called back after i talked to joe a friend of mine RTKILLA and he said go with it. So i did and i was under the impression i was getting a good deal. I still think im getting a god deal, i just dont klikebeing told one thing and see another, or in my case, see and hear nothing. And ive tried calling more than twice a day sense then and got NO answer. Thanks to Justin though yesterday for replying to my post. Now i'll jsut wait for a phone call to see when jdm even gets them in stock... thanks, Shane

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:27 PM
Just be glad you didnt order a new blower from JDM

Jason

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:30 PM
My amazing powers of perception tell me this thread will be closed before 2003.

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:33 PM
Banned
JDM always makes claims, fake tracking #'s. etc.

I ordered a Silver Bullet catback. After many loops, jump, promises and lies, i cancelled after, 7 weeks.

Live and learn dude.

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Justin@JDM
Joe,

What sounds about right? Do you have an exhaust on order that I don't know about. I am not sure what you are trying to state in this thread, please explain.

Justin@JDM
No exhuast but I remember waiting 3 months + for a pulley until I finally said screw it and ordered another and when I couldn't get my money back from JDM cause they already charged my card and wouldn't refund my money on a product that wasn't even ever made nor shipped out to me I had to purchase another product from them in order to get my moneys worth.

Not stating any bull***** lies, just the facts and I'm sure the thread will get closed for the facts but you asked and you shall receive my friend. Thats why I said it sounds about right and before you go bashing me and trying to screw with me tough guy, I was the one who told shane to order that exhuast from you in the first place so don't even try it. I figured you guys had cleaned up your act but I guess even when you have cat-back exhuast system's laying around in the shop they still take a week and a half to ship out huh? I guess you can't beleive anything you guys say anymore when you tell a customer you have 1 left in the wharehouse and its yours!

bye now!

Last edited by RTKILLA; 12-31-2002 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-31-2002 | 01:49 PM
Sounds about right to me, too. It took 10 weeks to get my exhaust. They charged my credit card a day or two after I placed the order and I got several "it'll ship in two days" promises over that time. It's a quality product, but the dealing with them can be a ****ing nightmare.

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Flying ****
JDM always makes claims, fake tracking #'s. etc.
That is not true.

Old 12-31-2002 | 01:57 PM
I would say something but.............

I'm from FLORIDA....so I better not

Old 12-31-2002 | 02:03 PM
|
This wasn’t meant to be a jdm bashing thread, i am new to JDM and i was just wondering if it was normal for them to take the holiday week off or if maybe anyone else has came across a small mix up on shipping. Some mix up's i read about were bigger than mine, but that’s all i was wondering.
Justin at JDM got a hold of me just a few minutes ago and he apologized that I got the wrong info and even offered to refund my credit card that was charged on the 18th. But I said it was all right and I am now in line to receive the exhaust by the 9th of January. So again thanks Justin for your help.

Old 12-31-2002 | 02:03 PM
Re: any reason i havent recieved my exhaust from jdm?

Originally posted by ShaneMcKenna203
i ordered it on thursday december 19th. It was 4 buisness days b4 christmas, (if they closed 4 the holidays) and i havent been able to talk to them sense. Are they closed for any specific amount of time? Anyone from jdm come on here, if you can let me know a tracking number, i can call ups/ fed ex and try to locate the package, thanks, Shane McKenna
JDM Silver Bullet's are all handmade, by one guy there. Alot of people here have waited up to 2 months to get theirs. Mine took about 5 weeks to get to my door.

Old 12-31-2002 | 02:05 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
hindsight is 20-20

when I couldn't get my money back from JDM cause they already charged my card and wouldn't refund my money on a product that wasn't even ever made nor shipped out to me I had to purchase another product from them in order to get my moneys worth.
Should have called your credit card company and dropped the "F" bomb..

Lesson learned.

Quick Reply: any reason i havent recieved my exhaust from jdm?