Lightning

What did everyone do for new year's eve

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Work work work! Six "kids" between 19-24 got in a auto accident, three died at the sceen and the other three are spending a few days in the hospital. Can you say "homicide"!

Old 01-02-2003, 01:44 AM
Had party at my house. We had gambling stations with fake money. (Everyone got 500 bucks) Complete buffet with stone crab, shrimp, roast beef, (the whole deal) ---- Then at midnight we had gigantic firework show (performed by me) It was a great show...maybe I can get a clip of it up on the net. The finale was great --- I had national anthem playing and it was like a rendition and the lady in it it singing "AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!" and I had red, white, and blue going off in a wave from side to side. It was really cool.

Ha ha...sorry for all the hype...but I LOVED IT! --- Even bigger one coming for 4th of July... Don't you love freedom!?!?!

Old 01-02-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by superfords

Then I went to some parties and had too much to drink.

The funniest part is when I came home I got on here to check the board and then passed out on the floor next to the computer (what a dork).

I woke up at 6:00 am after sleeping on the floor for about three hours and went to bed.

now it's 11:30 am, I just woke up with a TERRIBLE headache.

all in all a successful new years!

Happy New Year everybody!

later,
chris
wow sounds like my night as well. I got drunk came home and thought it would be a good idea come here. I dont think I made it however because I woke up and found my self on the floor as well. It felt like a train hit me or something.

Old 01-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Drank too much, threw up, destroyed my chances with some females, but found a sympathetic one which opens up a new chance All and all another normal Los Angeles night!!!
yup did that except without throwing up

Old 01-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Probleminfected
went out with friends, taking the bus downtown, so i wouldn't drive drunk, couple of people started to feel sick on the bus, so we got off and they punked, one of my friends got pushed over by a taxi driver that was pissed at my friend, went to a party close by, it sucked, walked back to take the bus back to my friends house, ran into some people that were going to get a ride, but their ride never showed up, had to walk 10 blocks home, 2:30am the guy that was supose to give my other friends a ride showed up, found out that he crashed into 4 cars, dui, no insurance, all cars totalled, went to jail, let him out early, cops drive him home.

wow the best new years yet.
If this was a contest...I think we would have a winner

I personally..went to a party that sucked. Then by midnight was awesome..Got drunk on BUD and some fruity pure vodka Cowboy Koolaid or something.

Then the date I went with..Which was friend only..We became quite a bit more than friends...WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Ketel One martinis, beluga caviar, pre-Castro Cuban cigar and 45 year old port. I think this is going to be a very good year.

Old 01-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Vegas, Baby

Old 01-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Chartered a 747 and invited 300 of my closest friends. Drank about 45,000 dollars worth of Cristal. Started in Eastern time celebrating the New Year and went west going through all the time zones, with a big toast on the hour every hour. Landed and went to my buddy Heff's place for an afterparty. Had sex with the Dom Triplets.....

or....

Went to a friend of a friend's house for a big bash. Had THE BEST DIP IN THE WORLD. Smoked some pot and drank some forties (Colt and Mickey's). Went back to friend's house and slept then got up and helped clean and drank a LOT more. Finally sobered up to make the drive home today only to almost get stranded in snow and slush between Chicago and West Lafayette, IN (did NOT drive the L thank God).

You guess which one was real....

Old 01-03-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by cyntaxx
Chartered a 747 and invited 300 of my closest friends. Drank about 45,000 dollars worth of Cristal. Started in Eastern time celebrating the New Year and went west going through all the time zones, with a big toast on the hour every hour. Landed and went to my buddy Heff's place for an afterparty. Had sex with the Dom Triplets.....

or....

Went to a friend of a friend's house for a big bash. Had THE BEST DIP IN THE WORLD. Smoked some pot and drank some forties (Colt and Mickey's). Went back to friend's house and slept then got up and helped clean and drank a LOT more. Finally sobered up to make the drive home today only to almost get stranded in snow and slush between Chicago and West Lafayette, IN (did NOT drive the L thank God).

I am hoping the top one!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2003, 01:58 AM
Banned
Originally posted by cyntaxx

or....

Hell yea top one sounds good to me.

Quick Reply: What did everyone do for new year's eve