Lightning

Paypal sucks...I want my goodies!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2003 | 02:05 AM
See Superfords, it only took 3 days. I don't think that is all that bad. Like I pointed out before, it would have taken 3 times that long if you had mailed him the payment.

For not saying it wasn't that big of deal, you definitely did some heavy artillery venting. Keep being the same cool poster you've been before and don't get caught up into the trash some of these other posters prefer to make this forum into. I've appreciated your posts in the past and your knowledge of the Ford trucks help us all. Good luck with your new purchase.

Old 01-03-2003 | 07:45 AM
|
Thanks Tim,

I'm eagerly awaiting delivery!

To everyone else, sorry I lost my cool, the 3 or 4 day thing really isn't a big deal. Its just that I was in a hurry and wasn't expecting it. Again, that is MY fault not paypals because I didn't read all of the fine print. but hey screw it, water under the bridge. time to order more goodies!

later,
chris

Old 01-03-2003 | 08:36 AM
But wait.....

Sure, it's going out 'first thing in the morning', then into the UPS truck in the AFTERNOON, then to the local transfer station TONIGHT where it's going to SIT for TWO DAYS! Then it's on to some big truck where it endures the snow storms, wind and rain, maybe gettting a flat tire.
Then it gets to the hub, transferred to a local stattion, then into a truck with a new driver, off to your house with a delivery confirmation request (meaning you have to be there to accept it) back to the stattion, back again the next day, redirected to your work the third day, by now it's the NEXT Wednesday.....sure hope your luck improves! LOL

Old 01-03-2003 | 08:40 AM
|
haha, that would be MY luck

Old 01-03-2003 | 01:23 PM
ttt

Quick Reply: Paypal sucks...I want my goodies!