Lightning

Rtkilla!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003 | 08:04 PM
Originally posted by brap
This is my second true love
Isn't that kinda contradictory.......maybe you should say "This is my second puppy love"

--Joe

Old 01-02-2003 | 08:06 PM
oh yeah I know what you mean, I had that first love and this is my second now. I've gone threw more then my share of girls and I know what I want from one, in the past couple months she hasn't been the same though and its been hard on me cause I don't get anything from her, its a constant guessing game so I'm trying to think if its somthing I did you know? And you have people tell you to just forget and move on but its just not that easy. I'm sure with time and no contact I would eventually move on and find someone else, but I just don't want to really. I know what she has inside of her and I know the girl she's been for the past 2 months or so is not her. I know her better then she knows herself and I Just know this is not the end of us. What tells me that inside is the same feeling that hasn't let me shed a tear yet. I'm not crying and upset about it that much cause I have that feeling inside me and I'll hold onto that until I know there isn't any hope left anymore. Just hearing the tone of her voice and I knew that she didn't want this to happen when it came down to it, but I think its a good thing that it does cause then she's going to realize it after she's lived her life without me there for her. I'm really not worried, I just miss her.

Old 01-02-2003 | 08:14 PM
out of curiosity how much contact did you have with her during that break up period brap?

She wants to be close friends and I just don't know about that cause you don't want to go in the friend zone you know. then your stuck like a "hog in a glass jar for life"

Old 01-02-2003 | 08:25 PM
Acutally I had none at all. It was kind of by mutuall choice, she didnt want anything to do with me while she was with her ex, because she thought that it would let her get over me. And I have a policy of never be-friending an ex. Because of this she started to miss me, and one day I guess it got to be too much and she contacted me and things happened from there ...

In your situation I'm not sure what the best thing is to do. Kristen might think you dont want anything to do with her and just move on. But on the same hand, it can be hard to be friends with someone you love.

Feel free to IM me on AOL anytime ... brap999 . I am always here to help a fellow Lightning and PSP brother out ...

Last edited by brap; 01-02-2003 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-02-2003 | 08:42 PM
well i know im not the youngest out here now. im 34 been married 15 years but been together for a little over 18 with two kids now.
i must say i found a good one, we had our time in the beging but i look at it like growing pains and if your relationship is going to make it later in life (mariage) then it is my opinion that you need to learn how to work thru the bad times now as you will have them later and i think how you handle them now will dictate how well you will work thru them later.
all i can say is let her know how you fell and if it is meant to happen you hopfully will find yourself in my shoes in a few years.
now i have to get off here before she gets home and i get in trouble
Don

Old 01-02-2003 | 09:42 PM
hey man

i know it's still early but don't get all hung up on her, you're too young. Go out and enjoy life. I think we are about the same age and i've been with my girl for almost 3 years now. Sometimes I wish I were single, but it's hard to pass up what I have.

Sucks that you'll have to go and change that sig pic now. At least her name wasn't inked on your chest.....i hope

Old 01-02-2003 | 09:50 PM
WOW ! sorry RT ......... i read alot of posts here and over at the R1 site...i don't talk to you ever but i still feel for ya ...been there done that ..and boy does it suck......just stay cool ,talk things out and see what your TRUE friends have to say that know the situation... thats how i've made it through the bad times!! Things always turn around eventually....Good luck man ....

Old 01-02-2003 | 09:59 PM
RT

I am going to say something you need to heed.

THis is advice..and this will be contradictory..

Do not listen to your friends..or your Family..when it comes to money or love advice. They only see it from one side..Yours..they are protecting you..

You have to do what you feel is right..And it looks like you have..Just make sure its your non-influenced decision..

That way the only one you can blame is yourself for your triumphs and your trials.

Now to get over the tough break up part...Drink..Play alot of video games..Hang out on the web...Play with the truck.

Dont sit around and listen to Country...Try Metallica..or AC/DC
Take a trip
See a friend on the otherside of the country..

And be happy as you can be..

It will all come together in the end..And most likely come full circle..which will bring you two back together..

Peace man.

Matt

Old 01-02-2003 | 10:11 PM
Lots of GOOD advise Matt ..but as they say "Love is Blind" so sometimes it takes someone else to show you your side of the story....

Old 01-02-2003 | 10:13 PM
Suspended Pending Email Reply
Originally posted by gtoguy1967
well i know im not the youngest out here now. im 34 been married 15 years but been together for a little over 18 with two kids now.
i must say i found a good one, we had our time in the beging but i look at it like growing pains and if your relationship is going to make it later in life (mariage) then it is my opinion that you need to learn how to work thru the bad times now as you will have them later and i think how you handle them now will dictate how well you will work thru them later.
all i can say is let her know how you fell and if it is meant to happen you hopfully will find yourself in my shoes in a few years.
Don
Wow! 18 year relationship at the age of 34! You go - that takes severe dedication.

RTKILLA, sorry to hear about the recent change of events. I think we've all been there, for the most part. I'm only 23 now, and I've been married for 2 years. My wife got that same feeling at the beginning of this year, and it almost ended bad... We were separated for about 4 months. Worst part is, she decided to tell me all of this 2 days before Valentine's Day....

Otherwise, we're back together and doing great now. I'm sure everything will work out the same for you.

But, hell - if by some cosmic f-up it DOESN'T - YOU still have a LIGHTNING.

Old 01-02-2003 | 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ROUSHFAN-1
Lots of GOOD advise Matt ..but as they say "Love is Blind" so sometimes it takes someone else to show you your side of the story....
Yeah man I know...Friends are great..I just want him to make his own decision..Advice from friends wont be bad...As long as they arent telling him what he wants to hear..

But from his post..It looks like he is doing what he wants..And didnt ask for help..So maybe I should just shut up...LOL

Have a drink on me fellas..

Roush fan..I am DEI...but Kenseth and Martin..ROCK!!!!

Sides..Kensy and Jr are great great friends!! Wish the Ol Man
would of got it this year...That 25 point thing was a joke..I was pulling for him...Saw Kenseth win phoenix at PIR...Jr was kicking but til they ran him out of gas....So I was happy that if it wasnt JR..17 took it..

Old 01-02-2003 | 10:40 PM
I'm like a virus boys, I might be in remission but I always come back for more and it only gettings stronger the next time!

Besides I don't give up unless I fight till the end and there's nothing left to fight over.

I'll be back on your saddle again someday.

Old 01-03-2003 | 12:12 AM
** Welcome to Love Chat with RTKILLA **

J/K Man.. I was in the same exact boat. I met my gf the summer before she went away to college (bad timing). We went to different colleges and dated for like 6 mo. It was going well, but we both needed time to explore and I broke it off as hard as it was. I always had the mind set that we would get back together. We had very little contact during that time, which I think was a good thing. 6 months later we got back together and have been together for almost 6 years.

I think you made a very wise decision and wish you the best of luck.

PS - If your in Peoria, well have to hit Big Als.. Club Cabaret is WAY better tho, but dont tell the better half or I'll be back to just a half.

Sean

Last edited by GreySVT03; 01-03-2003 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-03-2003 | 12:38 AM
Killa,
Yes, we have all been there one time or another. My first wife cheated on me and broke my heart and my trust. It was tough, especially with a year old daughter, but the key is to hang out with some friends that you can have fun with and laugh with. I found even though I didn't want to be happy without her, I forced myself NOT to dwell on it and I ended up finding my current wife amongst my car buddies and she has been a blessing from GOD.
It is real important not to get down on things and let your mind get ya down. I am generally a very positive person by nature, but this type of thing can really get ya down. Keep hangin' with the boyz and workin on the truck. I know a little blood sweat and greese always makes me feel good. Go change your transmission fluid, greese some fittings or buys some new mods. It always makes you feel better. It kinda like when women eat chocolate to comfort their pains, guys work on stuff to comfort their pains.

Keep you chin up dude!
There's another good woman right around the corner.

Old 01-03-2003 | 12:43 AM
Originally posted by gtoguy1967

Don [/B]
LMAO!!! make sure she dont catch u HAHAHA

Quick Reply: Rtkilla!