Lightning

Rtkilla!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2003 | 01:08 AM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
with my 5000 post I will let you all know that me and my little wonder woman are taking a long and well deserved break away from each other.

about 3 months ago things starting getting bad with her dad getting involved in our relationship saying it was getting to serious and we didn't need to see each other anymore. well its been hell on wheels since then and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. In the last ditch effort her father smashed her cell phone so she couldn't talk to me anymore as that was our only line of communication since her home phone was guarded by him.

To make matters worse kristen was very inexperienced with relationships when she first met me, nothing ever amounted to anything more a couple dates until she met me. we lasted almost a year and it was a completely new and different thing to her and a few months back she started to feel like we where just together and thats it, the fresh new love feeling slowed down and we became a couple and that together like people do you know. Not that we didn't have fun or anything like that, she just expected that fresh loving feeling when you fall in love for the first time to last forever and we all know that doesn't. You soon realize that love is more then just fun times and no diffficulties, you got to work at it and the ***** is going to hit the fan sometimes but how you resolve your problems is what matters and for the few fights we did have me and kristen never had troulbe coming to a common ground and listening to each other. I'm a very sypathetic and emotional person by nature and that helped allot to cause I taught her more then anyone has. SO at the current stage we are in now I just decided that it was best for us to just take time apart and do out own thing and be free. She needs to go out and experience more of her life and grow up and she also really needs to go out there and date more guys so she can see what she had and see what she's going to get with everyone else. Kristen is a bitch and she's bite your tongue off if you **** her off in the slightest way and it took allot of work for me to get close and break her shell and it took an extreme amount of patienece but I new there was somthing inside of her that I had get and I did eventually and that was another thing that scared her about commitment also. She eventually opened up to me and that was very very hard for her, she doesn't even open her own parents (another problem) let alone someone else. So once she saw how close I had gotten to her It was like a shock to her and she freaked a bit. Things are going to be very hard for her and she was very upset crying on the phone when I told her what had to happen but I know that its for the best now. In time she'll discover the new grown up adult kristen and she'll learn to handle herself better and she'll learn what she wants out of life and until then I'm still going to love her and still going to care about her and I will always be her friend and be there for her a phone call away. Staying friends was a very big thing for her cause she didn't want to lose me but I really don't ever do that with any of my ex's. I usually just break it off and then dump and run, nothing to hold onto you know. But somthing inside me knows that this isn't the end of us, just a little break for the time being. I know we'll beback together someday and until then I'm going to go have more fun with my life. Besides kristen knows she had it very very good with me, she got the royal treatment and she got the respect and the power that she wanted. I don't know anyone that could handle her and her best girlfriend even says the same thing to me, HAHAHAHA.

so give me a break cause I'm under allot of stress lately. Now I guess its off to get a new woman again, I'll play the game for awhile and have fun with them. see if I can break some of my old records, HAHAHHAHAHAHA. Hey I'm still a man at heart and there's one thing I love more then trucks or money or anything. And its not HOG!
Holy use more paragraphs Batman!!!

Sorry for what you're going through man, from the way you talked about her in the past you will probably be back together, you obviously care for her. Everything happens for a reason, now you need to go find that reason.

Best of luck man!

--wes

Old 01-03-2003 | 09:32 AM
thanks guys for the support, I just think a good month or two without me and she'll figure out what she needs and wants. Maybe its me and maybe its not, but in the mean time I'm not going to put myself and life on hold. I love the hunt and the thrill of the catch to much to not take advantage of this freedom!

I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!! kinda feels good to say it again. That used to be my saying all the time like once every 2 months I would meet up with my friends and they would all look at me kinda funny cause they where wondering where the current girl was and I would just throw my arms in the air and scream out I'm free and start laughing!!! It used to be the best part of dating someone almost, but now its just a cover up I think to try and push me along.

I'll be fine in the long run of things with or without her.

Old 01-03-2003 | 09:59 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, but it always makes ya stronger!
Did you ever get that house you where looking at, believe me when I tell you a house takes ALL your spare time....hahaha

Hey its friday nite, you still remember what that means

Old 01-03-2003 | 03:43 PM
RT - you shouldn't have posted that, now every dirty old man, er I mean Lightning owner is going to be seen driving through your town

Old 01-04-2003 | 02:42 AM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Wild

I' am 26 years old, between the ages of 17 and 25 I was a wild bastard I will admit,any free time I had I was drinking hustling women, fighting with jealous boyfriends, etc. After getting into a brawl were the guy was substancially bigger than me I found myself in the hospital with a cauliflowered Ear, Split Lip, Concussion, dislocated shoulder after this event I decided to stop inconvienceing people by trying to pick-up there women, all the while I had a girlfriend at home or in the mall.
I' am one of these people whom never drank beer becuse I think it is awful, I drink Scotch or Spiced Rum almost any hard liquor, furthermore, I' am a person who doesn' t get hung over what contributed to the problem in my younger days.
After my accident in September of 2002 there was a Massage Theripist who was a student takeing care of me in rehab at the hospital, AND GOOD LOOKIN TOO. I don't know what she seen in me but, she took a likeing to me right off the bat, we dated for a while seen each other on numerous occations after I got out of the hospital and we are a couple now, Karen stopps by daily to attend to me and spends about 15 out of 30 nights here it is progressing beautifully. Love is like sex, Be firm and hard and proceed slowley as time goes on you can speed things up, you finally get to marrage and then wham you *** and there is kids. . I have had alot of one night stances when I was younger and I' am actually ashamed to admit that. I look back now that I' am older and stable and wish I was married with kids right now instead of being crippled and if this surgery doesn' t work in Feburary I will never be able to have feeling below my waist therefore, not being able to produce kids.
If the surgery works, I will probly get married in the next year and start a family and love the woman I cherish soo much.

Pat/ Bluelightning

Old 01-04-2003 | 05:58 AM
Geez Man! That's a lot of information in one short story.

Old 01-04-2003 | 08:58 AM
Sorry to hear this Killa, I'm sure you made the right decision and something good will come from this.

I ended a 11 year relationship once, threw my live in girlfriend out of my house later in life, then threw my crack head wife out and divorced her after taking the house cars and kid away from her. (I GOT THE $40,000 IN CC BILLS) So I know how hard it is to come to a decision like this. BUT YOU GOT TO DO, WHAT YOU GOT TO DO

"You know what they say"

If you Love something,
let it free.

If it doesn't come back,
Hunt it down and kill it

Just a little humor RT,
I'm sure your about to have one of the best years of your life, ENJOY IT, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be...

Old 01-04-2003 | 10:08 AM
|
Originally posted by Rob_02Lightning
If you Love something,
let it free.

And somebody else will be hitting it within a week.

Old 01-04-2003 | 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
Thats true Odin's Wrath, but it seems Killa plans on using his pudder on a few new holes himself.
GOLF ANYONE

Old 01-04-2003 | 10:29 AM
|
Old 01-04-2003 | 10:37 AM
LMMFAO

GOOD ONE Odin's Wrath

Old 01-04-2003 | 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath

Thats when she'll realize what a mistake she made, HAHAHHAHAHA.

At this point I just don't care anymore what she does, I'm moving on to somthing new and better. Time to upgrade to a girl that looked better and even has some money too!

Old 01-04-2003 | 01:13 PM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
... Time to upgrade to a girl that looked better and even has some money too!
Joe,

Just seems like you are slamming the door on Kristen to me.

Remember, these words that you use while you are upset about
things can come back to haunt you. I know, cause there are
some that I spoke 20 years ago that I regret.

Be cool, respect your choices and hers too.
She will think you a better man for it.

As the counselor's used to say "You obviously loved her,
man, you married her at one time!" <grin>

Old 01-04-2003 | 01:19 PM
Best thing is not to grieve, go out with some other girls, enjoy your freedom while you have it and she'll be begging to come back before your even ready for it.

Thats when you'll have to make THE decision. Don't pass up a true love though because honestly they're really hard to find.

It all boils down to being a game and winning is all in the strategy, sucks but thats just the way it is..

Old 01-04-2003 | 01:57 PM
Account Suspended For 30 Days For Using Multiple Screen Names
Solve some problems,

It appears as if kristens Dad is in the middle of this. If this is the case it may be a good idea to see were the problem is, it is going to be hard to do it because you are probily like me and , have no time for dealing with idiots. If she was a perfect woman for you keep her you may go through 25 woman to replace Kristen. As for a little time away from each other is good. My parents have been married 34 years and have 4 of us kids all boys. Mom and Dad seperated for 3 months in 1989 they went to councelling and everything is fine now.
It sounds like you had Mrs Right if you can' t deal with her Dad, the heck with him. When I was in my early 20's dateing 19 and 20 year olds alot of there fathers didn' t like me either because he knew I was diddleing his daughter, and I was this is probily why Kristens Dad doesn' t like you, he probly looks at you as the spolied kid in the fancy truck that dates his daughter. Well to bad because, I and everybody else on this Forum Know you as a good and loveing person who makes a difference in others life and you will be a succusful person throught your life.

Pat/bluelightning

Quick Reply: Rtkilla!