Lightning

Rtkilla!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2003 | 05:42 PM
Cool

RTKILLA, sorry to hear of your situation. Pat is right in what he said above, the father probably doesnt like you cause he looks at you and sees some jerkoff who drives a flashy truck and knows things are getting serious with you and his daughter and he probably figures soon you guys will be having sex and she may end up pregnant and he probably wants to stop that before it gets too far. I was wondering why when I read a different thread before, you took your girl out of your signature and replaced her with that slob, LOL. Good luck bro and I think you are doing the right thing too, give yourselves space and time to think and see what happens from there. Now if and when she does come back to you, be nice to her, dont throw it up in her face and say, oh whats the matter couldnt live without me? LOL Now you did say you wanted to go find a girl who is better looking and has money. Maybe your girl didnt have money, I dont know, but I think she was a hottie bro. I hope she doesnt read these boards for your sake, LOL. Good luck RT. Mike

Old 01-04-2003 | 07:29 PM
Well its plain and simple guys and this is what I plan on doing right now.

Kristens father knew that I was her first and he knew that we had sex and at first nothing came of it. He never said anything about it to me and he was cool with it for 7 months. Then all the sudden the thing that I think caused most of the problems was kristen not being allowed to go back to NIU for school and get away. Her first year up there she partied so much that she barely passed her classes and her dad is a freak about that. So she had to stay home this year and go to a community school to prove she was going to do better. Well kristen was in shambles going to community school cause all her friends where gone and she was very very depressed about it. She hated school now and she was never happy just pissed off. About a month after she went back to community school is when her father did a 180 on me and decided this wasn't good anymore. I know he partly wanted it over cause he thought we where to serious for him and he also wanted it over cause he wanted his daughter to do nothing more then study and go to school and have no other distractions and he thought I was a distraction. What he doesn't know and probably never will know is that I helped kristen get her grades up and I help her study and do reports and focus on school her first semester at community school. And wow she passed all her classes and she's gettng a 3.6 this year. Her not going out and getting smashed with her friends every weekend probably helped but I know I did more help for that girl then her father ever did. I also think her dadd hates me cause of my family, his life has been rough and he went bankrupt about 10 years ago and since then he's struggled everday with everything. And I know it burns his a$$ to see me high on life with a great job and plenty of money to have fun and do what ever I want. Kristen got treated very well and if she really wanted somthing that bad she pretty much got it if she worked hard to do good in school and be a good person. I didn't spoil her but she got acustomed to being rewarded for the good things she did in life. She never got that type of treatment before and her father was a very negative person to her. He would call her names and tell her she was fat and tell her she was worthless cause she couldn't find a job. It got to be very difficult for me to listen to the way he would talk to her cause not only did I see how much it hurt her feelings, it also hurt mine cause I care so much how she feels. The one person in the world that kristen can't stand up to is her father and thats going to be the biggest challege of her life. I've told her over and over that its never going to get better unless she takes a stand and fights for her rights, but she just couldn't do it. I told her I would be there for her the entire time to support her and she would have my strength as well but she just couldn't do it. Most guys with her dad didn't even make it threw the door of the house a second time cause he didn't like them, but I managed 7 months with that family and managed to break her shell and help her explore herself more. No other guy will make it like I did after what her father is going threw now and she knows that. The only way she's going to be fee is to move out on her own and get away from them. I offered, but she wouldn't accept to come with me.

As for how I feel now about her. Well I know deep down that she will never lose me and I will always be willing to talk to her and figure things out with us. I'm not slamming the door on her and I'm not cheating on her in my book. We are both free to do what we want and she knows that as well. She will know about every girl I see during this break up time if we do get back together and she will know everything I did as well. I made her a promise that I would never lie to her and I won't. If I can't be completely honest with her and tell her everything then I don't want that anyway. She knows everytime I have been to a strip club with my buddies and she knows everything I have done anywhere. I expected the same thing from her and sometimes I'm not so sure I got that from her cause kristen is very afraid to dissapoint the people she loves and cares about and the only way to do that in her mind is to lie. At this point I'm not sure whats going to happen with us. I don't know if she's going move on and see other people and I don't know if I'm going to. But I do know that I'm free with nothing to hold me back from doing anything I want and I'm going to do it. Personally I think if she does know I have gone out with other girls and I have slept with them she will get even more worried that she's losing me. She's a very possesive person like me and she wanted me all to herself and that was a big thing for her. If another girl even looked at me interested kristen would give her the evil eye and shun them, which I never noticed any girls giving me the eye (figures you know, woman catch it but guys don't). I don't think she will be able to make it 3 months without me in her life and when she does call me back I'm going to give her the chance that she deserves cause I've never in my entire life loved someone as much as I do her and she knows that also. When it comes to relationships I don't f*&k around and play games like most guys do. She's had me since day one and she's the only woman who has. I wish it would stay that way, but I have to look out for joe to at this point.

Quick Reply: Rtkilla!