Lightning

Rtkilla!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003 | 03:25 PM
|
Rtkilla!

Joe, on behalf of myself, and many other Lightning owners, I'd like to thank you for the best laugh I've had in years. I'm still cleaning the Diet Dew off my screen and keyboard. That was some funny chit. I'm sure I don't have to quote you. Everybody should know what I'm talking about by now. "Hog" indeed!

Old 01-02-2003 | 03:27 PM
Bummer..........I missed it. Link please

--Joe

Old 01-02-2003 | 03:37 PM
ummmm...guess I missed it also

Old 01-02-2003 | 03:41 PM
|
Check out the closed threads. Joey was a thread-Killa today.

Old 01-02-2003 | 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
Check out the closed threads. Joey was a thread-Killa today.
Thanks......ya I never read those threads because they are a waste of time.

--Joe

Old 01-02-2003 | 04:21 PM
politics and opinions

Old 01-02-2003 | 04:25 PM
well its been a very very difficult week for me personally and I'm raging inside and pissing me off was a bad thing to do that day.

Old 01-02-2003 | 04:28 PM
|
Originally posted by RTKILLA
well its been a very very difficult week for me personally and I'm raging inside and pissing me off was a bad thing to do that day.

It was funny though. One more post to 5000.

Old 01-02-2003 | 04:39 PM
I must not have read the correct thread.....

Old 01-02-2003 | 04:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hog"...........a true classic.

Old 01-02-2003 | 05:13 PM
with my 5000 post I will let you all know that me and my little wonder woman are taking a long and well deserved break away from each other.

about 3 months ago things starting getting bad with her dad getting involved in our relationship saying it was getting to serious and we didn't need to see each other anymore. well its been hell on wheels since then and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. In the last ditch effort her father smashed her cell phone so she couldn't talk to me anymore as that was our only line of communication since her home phone was guarded by him.

To make matters worse kristen was very inexperienced with relationships when she first met me, nothing ever amounted to anything more a couple dates until she met me. we lasted almost a year and it was a completely new and different thing to her and a few months back she started to feel like we where just together and thats it, the fresh new love feeling slowed down and we became a couple and that together like people do you know. Not that we didn't have fun or anything like that, she just expected that fresh loving feeling when you fall in love for the first time to last forever and we all know that doesn't. You soon realize that love is more then just fun times and no diffficulties, you got to work at it and the ***** is going to hit the fan sometimes but how you resolve your problems is what matters and for the few fights we did have me and kristen never had troulbe coming to a common ground and listening to each other. I'm a very sypathetic and emotional person by nature and that helped allot to cause I taught her more then anyone has. SO at the current stage we are in now I just decided that it was best for us to just take time apart and do out own thing and be free. She needs to go out and experience more of her life and grow up and she also really needs to go out there and date more guys so she can see what she had and see what she's going to get with everyone else. Kristen is a bitch and she's bite your tongue off if you **** her off in the slightest way and it took allot of work for me to get close and break her shell and it took an extreme amount of patienece but I new there was somthing inside of her that I had get and I did eventually and that was another thing that scared her about commitment also. She eventually opened up to me and that was very very hard for her, she doesn't even open her own parents (another problem) let alone someone else. So once she saw how close I had gotten to her It was like a shock to her and she freaked a bit. Things are going to be very hard for her and she was very upset crying on the phone when I told her what had to happen but I know that its for the best now. In time she'll discover the new grown up adult kristen and she'll learn to handle herself better and she'll learn what she wants out of life and until then I'm still going to love her and still going to care about her and I will always be her friend and be there for her a phone call away. Staying friends was a very big thing for her cause she didn't want to lose me but I really don't ever do that with any of my ex's. I usually just break it off and then dump and run, nothing to hold onto you know. But somthing inside me knows that this isn't the end of us, just a little break for the time being. I know we'll beback together someday and until then I'm going to go have more fun with my life. Besides kristen knows she had it very very good with me, she got the royal treatment and she got the respect and the power that she wanted. I don't know anyone that could handle her and her best girlfriend even says the same thing to me, HAHAHAHA.

so give me a break cause I'm under allot of stress lately. Now I guess its off to get a new woman again, I'll play the game for awhile and have fun with them. see if I can break some of my old records, HAHAHHAHAHAHA. Hey I'm still a man at heart and there's one thing I love more then trucks or money or anything. And its not HOG!

Last edited by RTKILLA; 01-02-2003 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-02-2003 | 05:25 PM
Old 01-02-2003 | 07:46 PM
wow, thats a surprise. From the way you have talked about her in the past I was thining you two were going to get married or something.

Breaks are always good. I did that with my current girlfriend a few months ago. She decided we were too serious and wanted to go back to her ex-boyfriend. Two months later we were back together, and have been ever since. Sometimes they just need to realize a good thing when they have it, and a break is a good way for them to realize it

RTKILLA, is she alot younger than you? My girl is only 19 so I know that accounts for the situation that occured between us. She has some growing up and learning to do still .....

Old 01-02-2003 | 07:52 PM
She's only 20 years old now but she lead a somewhat sheltered life with her father controling her so that was the big problem. She's starting the rebel stage of her life now and its very hard on her and she's constantly confused and I tried so hard to help her and be there for her but she just couldn't handle it all. Contrary to what others on this site believe, for only being 21 I confuse allot of people and they think I'm allot older then 21. I constantly get 4 to 6 years added onto my age when I meet someone new, it has its advantages I guess.

Old 01-02-2003 | 07:58 PM
I can understand. I am almost 24, not that I am all grown up and mature or anything, but I have been through more than my girl has. Its hard to tell them that you've been there and done that and try to guide them the right direction sometimes. Especially when they are 19-20. This is my second true love /serious relationship. So this time around I kind of know what to expect. Unfortunatley like kristen, this is my gf first serious relationship, so she is kind of learning the ropes, it can be difficult at times. Especially when they think it is suppose to have the magical / new love kind of feeling you get when you first met, but they expect it all the time ......

Quick Reply: Rtkilla!