Lightning

ECU Port up or down

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003 | 10:54 PM
|
ECU Port up or down

ECU Port,Up or Down?
Man I am brain dead tonight..which way..the port is off set of center on the Lightning ECU..which way is up? Pulled the Diablo and putting in the PSP.I know...what can I say?

Old 01-02-2003 | 10:57 PM
Old 01-02-2003 | 11:11 PM
|
Very much..thanks

Old 01-03-2003 | 12:07 AM
Hey Twisted!!!!!

How is my interior

Here is my new toy>>>

Bob <<< missing his Lightning

Old 01-03-2003 | 12:08 AM
One more

Old 01-03-2003 | 12:58 AM
BOB, that supra is one bad ****!!!! I bet u got a great deal on it to rid yourself of your lightning huh? What mods u have done to it?? what does it run?? The supra is my dream car and if I had the chance I would get rid of my lightning for one also.......

Old 01-03-2003 | 01:41 AM
Thanks

I really miss my truck a great deal but I needed something more, I could of kept it but I would have not been able to afford to mod the supra much if at all so it was really a simple decision. Early last year I helped a freind build up his supra with a big single turbo and host of other goodies. After two months of working on it and some street tuning that car was the sickest accelarating vehicle I have ever been in, he could make my fully modded Lighting look like a dot in his rearview at will. I knew I would have one and in July last year I started looking for one.

I found this car in Atlanta and it was in gorgeous condition cosmetically but it needed some very bad TLC, i paid too much for it but i have no regrets. I bought the car in early august and have been modding since then, all I need now is a little bit larger turbo and fuel system to finish my ultimate street car. IMHO this car has it all.

Bob

Old 01-03-2003 | 01:54 AM
|
Bob you did me a solid on the interior stuff...I love it.

You going to be around the house say Sunday...I would love to drive over for a look...
Just put a Roush Suspesion/drop on the Lightning...you otta take it for a test drive...major difference in handling.
Jeff

Old 01-03-2003 | 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Bob Tompkins
Thanks

I really miss my truck a great deal but I needed something more, I could of kept it but I would have not been able to afford to mod the supra much if at all so it was really a simple decision. Early last year I helped a freind build up his supra with a big single turbo and host of other goodies. After two months of working on it and some street tuning that car was the sickest accelarating vehicle I have ever been in, he could make my fully modded Lighting look like a dot in his rearview at will. I knew I would have one and in July last year I started looking for one.

I found this car in Atlanta and it was in gorgeous condition cosmetically but it needed some very bad TLC, i paid too much for it but i have no regrets. I bought the car in early august and have been modding since then, all I need now is a little bit larger turbo and fuel system to finish my ultimate street car. IMHO this car has it all.

Bob
GGGRRRR!!! I am definately jelous!!!!!!!!!! I want a supra so bad!!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2003 | 03:35 AM
The only bad thing is they cost around what a new L cost.

Old 01-03-2003 | 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Boostin01L
The only bad thing is they cost around what a new L cost.
yep!!!!!!!!!!
I think all of the people selling them are doing a little of this!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2003 | 08:08 AM
Yeah they are very expensive right now, I paid 26.5 for mine. If you guys think lightning parts are expensive you should see my invoices. I have totally redone this car from bottom to top. Total expenses since August $13,162

I still need a fuel system and larger turbo to get to 700rwhp but that should be this summer. Here is little video for you to look at, thsi is on the dyno @ 15psi she made 402rwhp and 380trq. I am running 19/20psi on the street Cany wait to drop some race gas in her....

Right Click Save As

http://www.cmmotorsports.org/Bob/bobdyno.mpg

Bob

Quick Reply: ECU Port up or down