Lightning

so ya missed me ha! got dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2003 | 04:01 PM
LMAO @ Brap!

Old 01-08-2003 | 04:05 PM
Sorry, just couldnt bring myself to read it. You might want to think about typing it up in Word first so that it will automatically fix grammar and punctuation. But I dont think any of Microsofts products could handle the level you are at. It would probably shut the machine down and fry out the motherboard. I suggest thinking about hiring a programmer to write you a auto punctuation program or just giving up the English language all together.

Old 01-08-2003 | 04:12 PM
Obviously, none of you have read any of Buckminster Fuller's works. In comparison, Gigi's stuff is light reading.

Old 01-08-2003 | 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Spike Engineering
Obviously, none of you have read any of Buckminster Fuller's works. In comparison, Gigi's stuff is light reading.

Bucky Fuller invented incredible buildings and even the first safe and low mpg car. I saw him lecture once and it was mind blowing.

Gigi has invented a new language that is mind numbing. We need to find other beings that understand this dreck!

Old 01-08-2003 | 04:32 PM
I FOUND THE ANSWER !!!

I passed it to my voice talker ... It's almost understandable!!!

Course the spelling mistakes crap out ... But what the hey,
it's easier than READING it !!!

Old 01-08-2003 | 04:48 PM
Is there a picture book version? I like pics.

Last edited by 99 SVT Bolt; 01-08-2003 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-08-2003 | 04:50 PM
Old 01-08-2003 | 05:19 PM
<<<<<<Obviously, none of you have read any of Buckminster Fuller's works>>>>>>

Waite a minute................You talking the guy who goes door to door........................
Did Gigi put you up to that comment?

Old 01-08-2003 | 05:27 PM
I finally clicked this link thinking to myself, well I have read all the rest of them on the site today. Well I made it about 3 lines down and said fu&k this. Just thought I would let you know.

Old 01-08-2003 | 05:35 PM
it is like a bad train wreck i hade too. the board needs a section called the springer (jerry) springer and gigi could be the moderator.
Don

Old 01-08-2003 | 06:12 PM
and it was awesome if I would of dyno'd it then I know HP would of been right around 550 easy
Another wet dream

Old 01-08-2003 | 06:15 PM
Geez... like a pack of dogs. Lay off.

Old 01-08-2003 | 06:57 PM
Ok guys, I tried running this through the translator, and the best version appears to be in dialectized moron:

Your Text, Dialectized (moron)
webuhll I got my truck dyno'd yessehday Supehior Automotibe (714) 503-1880 'n I'll tell ya I sure do wish I wudd habe had it dyno'd when it was runnigg rite cuz at what I consideh bou' half de powebuhr of when I bought it, uh, Chucky my trucky 2002 litenigg, bone stock Max Powebuhr = 364.4 Max Torke = 440.7 RPM = 3.78 funby betteh dan most stock 'n eben dan some wid mods... curious 'n curiouseh.... try t' read slow take deep breads inseht commas 'n odeh punctuashun whehe you feel necess cuz I got anodeh tale t' tell ya on like de odeh two dis one is also total true. I cudd on dyno the, duh uhh, truck wid de relays dat had been replacid you remembeh de one wid de green dot de one dat turnid yellow 'n de missigg dird... and bef'e you go oh no it's de 5150 chick dat dinks fuse relays make heh truck go fasteh 'n increase hp tee hee tee hee I wudd like you t' reb up your c'pootrs search engine 'n pull up a c'pany callid Eleckronic Cosspts & Engineehigg Inc. den oss you are dehe check out OEM Embebbid Eleckronic Solushuns - By Design you'll read or pass dru Program Managmin 'n Syssem Design 'n past Eleckronic Circuit Design & Analysis 'n den de next page you get shudd be a page wid Soffware Debelopmin 'n below dat Mechanical Design 'n Packagigg funby Packagigg eh, duh...uh...? looks like a fuse relay do you dink it on is an open 'n close circuit 'n controls dgust de one touch window, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...? cudd be dat is what de manual says eh... webuhll mite be innerestigg t' put your gord undeh the, uhhh, dash 'n look t' de back 'n below of the, uh uh uh, fuse panel dehe you will see two side by side boxes wid a 10mm bolt recessid on top of each de boxes slant on de back the, errr, cobeh on comes off wid de bolt attachid so it allays lines up rite so you don't ef up the, errr, c'pootr circuitry in dehe... innerestigg... dgust keep turnigg it does come off yuh but what bou' a dyno run wid de parts someone droppid in your purse at the, uhhh, dealehship dat you swebuhar gabe you back propeh RPM range 'n reponse.... webuhll dis you probab won't beliebe eideh but affeh openigg my big moud hehe someone came into my yard wid my dog hehe eben de nehbe! Huh huh! 'n took two wirigg harnesses from undeh dehe (maybe odeh diggs too not sure) but f' sure de harnesses cuz besides de one f' the, duh uhh, traileh tow I got two odehs hangin wid nodin t' plug into damn it 'n don't you know put in de originals 'n now dey make no diffehess in RPM or nodin... and don't eben say stoopid girl dey nebeh did cuz I'm tellin ya dey did... so I askid one dude if he'd brigg his truck down yessehday so webuh cudd c'pare but he said he had t' look f' a dgob 'n hell he dought he'd lost a bunch of HP too but 'n dis I find total amazigg he'd gotten 99% of his HP back by changigg fuel 'n air filtehs 'n runnigg a bottle of fuel inbuhjeckor cleaneh bef'e his oil change... Gawlly!and you dink I'm bent duhhhhh so I sure wuddn't want the, ERRRR, same digg t' happen t' any of you out dehe wires yankid or anydigg else so I'll tell ya what don't answebuhr hehe on the, ERRRR, site or bef'e hand but if you are willigg 'n you habe a stock 2002 f-150 Litenigg 'n are in So Cal near Supehior Automotibe Engineehigg (awebuhsome guys danks) I am bou' 30 minoots max away 'n will be dehe wid a kickness 'n wudd like t' check out 'n c'pare de harnesses (I beliebe most of you will habe yours still cuz replacigg de original relays/plc's wid de yellow one 'n de odeh one 'n remobigg de in socket conneckors on the, duh uhh, third was de original 'n intendid fix) 'n dey had t' come back f' mine siss I habe de original relay/plc chips whatebeh definate not dgust fuse relays as I said bef'e de originals I habe habe schematics wid transistors 'n all innerestigg f' a siple open close circuit don't you dink 'n webuhll I'd like t' see what webuh pull on the, uhhh, dyno den real wantid to do it on chucky but webuh got fuc_ey'd... Again! Doihh, COOL! Damn! Doihh, COOL! but all is not lost one day webuh will find de birgin L meanwhile don't say anydigg t' anyone dgust gibe a call when your at Supehior 'n I'll be dehe wid a kickness (562) 627-0305 ... oh 'n f' de M----F-- dat got my wires 'n whatebeh else don't dink a similar gankid truck will f numbeheh one cuz webuh will be aggle t' see harnesses still in place 'n numbeheh two 'n best of all cuz de relays/plc's whatebeh will total change de RPM HP ... I real gotta check de build numbeheh siss mine is fasteh 'n strongeh dan most 'n what I consideh ****id up c'parid to what it was when I bought it 'n f' the, uh uh uh, first 3 monds I had it I'm dinkin maybe it was one dat wun't not suppossid to get out, duh...uh...?, duh...uh...? but den again when dey sold it t' me dey kep telligg me it was a "special" truck a "racigg" truck 'n you dgust had t' dribe it.... Gawlly!and it was awebuhsome if I wudd of dyno'd it den I know HP wudd of been rite around 550 easy... Lee me lone!beliebe me don't beliebe me whatebeh dgust hope some odeh angel wid a 2002 will gibe a call when dehe... Uhhh....hey I'm not eben picky doesn't habe t' be dehe eideh (did I minion I's sprigg f' dyno cost yep no progglemo) so if you're willigg gibe a call 'n webuh cudd meet whehebeh. GEE danks.I cehtain didn't neid a dyno when i put in de originals de reponse was back 'n de RPM didn't go obeh 2.5 when punched. I swebuhar... Uhhh....I swebuhar dey're out dehe... maybe angels.... maybe the, ERRRR, special behicle team... oh I swebuhar..

Old 01-08-2003 | 07:08 PM
|
Account Suspended For Excessive Cross-Posting
glad 2 c u r all checking in

miamiwhite pls don't say 103 is quick. that is sad.

flafonman Is that Florida Phone Man?
Guess you drink your blinker fluid?
anyways enlighten yourself
see the site and article I mentioned.
and while you r there
also see Engine Controls Part #2
ECU Process and Output Functions
Page 2
yes it's a Toyo there talking about
but it's an OEM thang.
and page 2 says what?
OMG
the relay supplies current to what
read read read
ECU + B and B1
Injectors
Air Flow
Actuator VSV
Fuel Pressure Up (FPU)
Throttle Opener
etc. u can read

new paragraph
Hey Flyin **** if i'm at your local dyno I guess
I'll know it's you cause you're the one with the glass belly button so you can see with your head up your ***. I'll be the foxy chick you wish you'd called so she could compare her wiring to yours. Your's is an 02 isn't it? well you could be like Ebinezer Scrooge and have a chage of heart... or not..

Oh Gator it's not like Clap at all
There's no steady
drip drip drip
it's more like herpes
just when u thought it was gone
ha
and quit callin me bro
how many times I gotta say it
Chick Chick Chick
so busy with punctuation mfers can't read

Lurker perhaps your barrels bent
or that **** in your eye
or you just thought u had bullets
or more likely than not
I'm 2 efin fast 4 u
and always will B

Now Brap I love ya
but ya gotta pay attention here
got the awesome truck for 3 months
then half power (interesting still more than some of you with mods)
noticed relays changed, one green dot, one turned yellow and one disappeared
found original relays replaced in purse (unknown benifactor)
tried in truck
RPMs back in range, throttle sensitive, no delay, almost like new but not quite. of course not though still missing #3.
didn't leave the found originals in truck
WTF they were stolen once already
holidays made have to wait for dyno date
kept Chucky locked up in back
and someone came to house while picking up from his chemo and
left remote for garage on truck seat and when opened garage one of the power tools had been turned on and left running
I got the message. looked in truck and knew harnesses were missing. figured it would make relays not work in Chucky but they will still work in other 02
I think it is the svt that did it
but maybe angels will come callin so we can compare.
there, better now? all righty then

hey detail you got an 02 call back anytime. try saying something though. hello is usually customary.

Hi Jaymz

SoCal L you will you will you did you did. What year's your truck? WTF give the girl a break

Don't bother Rhino, but thanks for the offer. Hey did you get the White relay too? noticed 01 got white instead of yellow. wonder what color 03 will get? a virgin 03 would want to take pics.

just dude's name is heavy spike.

oh my good buddy Killa I see ya got a new pic. How much ya pay her?

No wet Dream.

and thanks Handsome.

hope 2 c some of u soon,,, that'd be nice. Wait til u c these relays totally not just relays. g

Old 01-08-2003 | 07:14 PM
Thumbs up Three Beer Reading

Took me three tasty Budweisers to get through that mess. Kudos to the author. Looks like another stellar endorsement of our Nation's public education system.

Here is the offical BTJ response: http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-local/m...owfinger10.wav

LMAO

BTJ

Quick Reply: so ya missed me ha! got dyno results