You short minded little coc* bangin twit

You come on this board, and talk your trash
mis-spell a word and do the dash

So I won't call you a bro, you little runt
How bout I call you a friggin ****

Old 01-09-2003 | 12:03 AM
|
Account Suspended For Excessive Cross-Posting
So it was 4 lattes, 12 Dr. Peppers, 2 No Doze, and alot of broken glass... No Lithium, I hear it dulls the blinker fluid. Well, you got me Odin, SF Extraordinaire.... and not a moron. So I guess I won't need any Tweecer, got a gang of them already, call em friends I'd be proud to call you one east coast dude, wish you were here and thanks. Never really cared for Van Hagar, liked the original too much, but ya might like this: The Scorpions, Whitesnake with Special guest Dokken will appear at the Universal Amphitheatre Saturday, February 22nd. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, January 11th at 1pm. Tickets available at all Ticketmaster outlets and the Universal Amphitheatre Box Office or charge by phone by calling (213) 252-TIXS or (714) 740-2000. Tickets also available online at www.hob.com and www.ticketmaster.com Glossary.Opt Out Info What cha think BB too public? anywaz I am serious about my truck. I had originally checked out this site because I figured the same thing might have happened with other 02 L's but more and more I am wondering if I didn't just get the one that wasn't supposed to get out? were there any of those? does anybody know? (I heard it happened with some mustangs a few years ago) cause mine hit 140 without even breathing hard, in like, best guesstimate, 14 maybe, definately under 16, totally serious. And if anyone with an 02 is willing to compare harnesses, etc., please know what i said is true and don't write here or say anything beforehand just call when ready to meet so your's stays safe. thanks, g

Old 01-09-2003 | 12:09 AM
|
well at least it rhymes
but you should know
when they are speaking of me
and talking of there
Golden is the word
thaT GOES BEFORE THAT
or so I'm told
my ob/gyn said it looks real good
and he's a professional
So get right bro
'for ya get left

Old 01-09-2003 | 12:12 AM
Gigi So it was 4 lattes,
No, it was to just stay away from the tripple latte's.

Just sayin you seem to have a LOT of energy! Come wax my truck!

Old 01-09-2003 | 12:35 AM
Fast Gator,

Man, I don't know what you do for a living, but you missed your calling ... you poetry has me rolling. Thanks for a great laugh!

Dave

Old 01-09-2003 | 12:49 AM
Gigi,

when greaty is ver the dripping will itmatically step or dus it kontinue write threw the eveling?

thes is where the problims may bee.

Old 01-09-2003 | 01:03 AM
|
Sweet Dreams Don.
Keep your mind free and your *** will follow
that's what I say
So when you
Wake Up
keep a free mind
and check out
http://www.tri-plc.com/
(not sure if that address is right so if not run search for: Low Cost Super Programmable Controllers with Ladder + BASIC programming
or
The Embedded Super PLCs- Built for the OEMs
then while your mind is still open look up

http://www.eetimes.com/news/98/1004news/smart_cars.html

then check out
Electronic Concepts & Engineering Inc.
specifically OEM Embedded Solutions - By Design
Engineering Solutions - By Design
and Engine Controls Part #2`
as I mentioned earlier.

this is also interesting:
http://www.teradyne-ds.com/vcats/VCATS_prod_eng.htm

the ETC Electronic Throttle Control
was something to read for sure
run a search

trippy the new technology
not even the throttle is mechanical

M3 is another interesting search
MEMS/MST/Micromachines (M3)l

it sure isn't like the bad ol days
mechanical has turned
electronic

if interested see also
MIRA New Technology 2002

nightie nite and a good morning to you all

Old 01-09-2003 | 01:18 AM
mandatory drug testing .

Old 01-09-2003 | 02:08 AM
not even the throttle is mechanical
too bad the Lightning has a mechanical throttle cable, NOT drive-by-wire like a BMW M3

Old 01-09-2003 | 03:05 AM
Banned

Guido, Gigi.....hummmm close enough

Old 01-09-2003 | 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Gigi
So it was 4 lattes, 12 Dr. Peppers, 2 No Doze, and alot of broken glass... No Lithium, I hear it dulls the blinker fluid. Well, you got me Odin, SF Extraordinaire.... and not a moron. So I guess I won't need any Tweecer, got a gang of them already, call em friends I'd be proud to call you one east coast dude, wish you were here and thanks. Never really cared for Van Hagar, liked the original too much, but ya might like this: The Scorpions, Whitesnake with Special guest Dokken will appear at the Universal Amphitheatre Saturday, February 22nd.

Getting better G. Anybody who doesn't care for Van-Hagar is alright in my book. That's a nice concert line up you have there. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Moron? I don't think so. I'd say you are pretty intelligent from what I can understand of your posts so far. Just a little to wired-up. So much to say and no time to get it all out between thoughts. Right?
anywaz I am serious about my truck. I had originally checked out this site because I figured the same thing might have happened with other 02 L's but more and more I am wondering if I didn't just get the one that wasn't supposed to get out? were there any of those? does anybody know? (I heard it happened with some mustangs a few years ago) cause mine hit 140 without even breathing hard, in like, best guesstimate, 14 maybe, definately under 16, totally serious. thanks, g
Yeah, it sounds like you have a strong stock truck. You are not alone though. We've seen quite a few stock trucks making more HP on the dyno than some of the modded ones. It seems to me that a lot of CA trucks are particularly strong on the dyno. Maybe it's something in the air.

Old 01-09-2003 | 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Gigi
So it was 4 lattes, 12 Dr. Peppers, 2 No Doze, and alot of broken glass...
Dr. Pepper rules ....

Old 01-09-2003 | 10:33 AM
Originally posted by RTKILLA
I finally clicked this link thinking to myself, well I have read all the rest of them on the site today. Well I made it about 3 lines down and said fu&k this. Just thought I would let you know.
LOL, same here, I've been looking at this post for days, trying to avoid it. I was so bored, today I finally clicked on it. I wish I hadn't.

later,
chris

Old 01-09-2003 | 11:03 AM
Ok, I've just about enough of this

Gigi, you've got some serious issues with yourself. It's obvious that you have some electronic connections/knowledge, but your info is just plain wrong. I tried to help you in your other thread with proper info, but you seemed more interested in the people whos buttons you were pushing, than in the right info. So once again, I am going to put forth the correct info, to put this giant run on sentance thread to rest.

The one touch down relay connects to NOTHING else but the window system via the GEM module. It has ZERO to do with the engine, or any other system.

The missing relay you keep talking about does NOTHING. By nothing I mean zilch, nada, not a thing. That spot is empty on ALL F-150s. So why is it there? Because the Expy and Navigator use it. For what you ask? The heated backglass relay. So unless you have rear window defrost on your truck, that is tied into some special power adding module, that relay does NOTHING on your truck.

So if you are legitimately looking for answers, there they are. Your info is incorrect. My info comes from the Ford schematics (you know, the people who built the truck). But if you are just trolling for a rise from people, then you are doing a good job.

Old 01-09-2003 | 11:20 AM
my ob/gyn said it looks real good
... that's encouraging...

Quick Reply: so ya missed me ha! got dyno results