Lightning

so ya missed me ha! got dyno results

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2003 | 12:42 PM
|
Account Suspended For Excessive Cross-Posting
so ya missed me ha! got dyno results

well I got my truck dyno'd yesterday Superior Automotive (714) 503-1880 and I'll tell ya I sure do wish I would have had it dyno'd when it was running right because at what I consider about half the power of when I bought it, Chucky my trucky 2002 lightning, bone stock Max Power = 364.4 Max Torque = 440.7 RPM = 3.78 funny better than most stock and even than some with mods... curious and curiouser.... try to read slowly take deep breaths insert commas and other punctuation where you feel necessary cause I got another tale to tell ya only like the other two this one is also totally true. I could only dyno the truck with the relays that had been replaced you remember the one with the green dot the one that turned yellow and the missing third... and before you go oh no it's the 5150 chick that thinks fuse relays make her truck go faster and increase hp tee hee tee hee I would like you to rev up your computers search engine and pull up a company called Electronic Concepts & Engineering Inc. then once you are there check out OEM Embedded Electronic Solutions - By Design you'll read or pass thru Program Managment and System Design and past Electronic Circuit Design & Analysis and then the next page you get should be a page with Software Development and below that Mechanical Design and Packaging funny Packaging eh? looks like a fuse relay do you think it only is an open and close circuit and controls just the one touch window???? could be that is what the manual says eh... well might be interesting to put your head under the dash and look to the back and below of the fuse panel there you will see two side by side boxes with a 10mm bolt recessed on top of each the boxes slant on the back the cover only comes off with the bolt attached so it always lines up right so you don't ef up the computer circuitry in there... interesting... just keep turning it does come off yes but what about a dyno run with the parts someone dropped in your purse at the dealership that you swear gave you back proper RPM range and response.... well this you probably won't believe either but after opening my big mouth here someone came into my yard with my dog here even the nerve! and took two wiring harnesses from under there (maybe other things too not sure) but for sure the harnesses because besides the one for the trailer tow I got two others hangin with nothin to plug into damn it and don't you know put in the originals and now they make no difference in RPM or nothin... and don't even say stoopid girl they never did because I'm tellin ya they did... so I asked one dude if he'd bring his truck down yesterday so we could compare but he said he had to look for a job and hell he thought he'd lost a bunch of HP too but and this I find totally amazing he'd gotten 99% of his HP back by changing fuel and air filters and running a bottle of fuel injector cleaner before his oil change... and you think I'm bent duhhhhh so I sure wouldn't want the same thing to happen to any of you out there wires yanked or anything else so I'll tell ya what don't answer here on the site or before hand but if you are willing and you have a stock 2002 f-150 Lightning and are in So Cal near Superior Automotive Engineering (awesome guys thanks) I am about 30 minutes max away and will be there with a quickness and would like to check out and compare the harnesses (I believe most of you will have yours still because replacing the original relays/plc's with the yellow one and the other one and removing the in socket connectors on the third was the original and intended fix) and they had to come back for mine since I have the original relay/plc chips whatever definately not just fuse relays as I said before the originals I have have schematics with transistors and all interesting for a simple open close circuit don't you think and well I'd like to see what we pull on the dyno then really wanted to do it on chucky but we got fuc_ey'd... Again! Damn! but all is not lost one day we will find the virgin L meanwhile don't say anything to anyone just give a call when your at Superior and I'll be there with a quickness (562) 627-0305 ... oh and for the M----F-- that got my wires and whatever else don't think a similarly ganked truck will fly number one because we will be able to see harnesses still in place and number two and best of all because the relays/plc's whatever will totally change the RPM HP ... I really gotta check the build number since mine is faster and stronger than most and what I consider ****ed up compared to what it was when I bought it and for the first 3 months I had it I'm thinkin maybe it was one that wasn't suppossed to get out?? but then again when they sold it to me they kep telling me it was a "special" truck a "racing" truck and you just had to drive it.... and it was awesome if I would of dyno'd it then I know HP would of been right around 550 easy... believe me don't believe me whatever just hope some other angel with a 2002 will give a call when there... hey I'm not even picky doesn't have to be there either (did I mention I's spring for dyno cost yep no problemo) so if you're willing give a call and we could meet wherever. I certainly didn't need a dyno when i put in the originals the response was back and the RPM didn't go over 2.5 when punched. I swear... I swear they're out there... maybe angels.... maybe the special vehicle team... oh I swear..

Old 01-08-2003 | 12:50 PM
Wow my eyes/head hurt

That was the single most difficult thing I have ever read. Never before has someone composed so many thoughts into one statement.

I need a beer.

--Joe

Last edited by soap; 01-08-2003 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-08-2003 | 12:50 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2003 | 12:52 PM
and it was awesome if I would of dyno'd it then I know HP would of been right around 550 easy

LOL Joe mine/me too

Last edited by TZRLightning01; 01-08-2003 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-08-2003 | 12:56 PM
I couldn't get through the first line... I think I have to hit the pipe now

Old 01-08-2003 | 12:56 PM
and it was awesome if I would of dyno'd it then I know HP would of been right around 550 easy
Maybe it was the blinker fluid.

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:01 PM
Gigi, will you marry me?

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:01 PM
Could I get the cliff notes to that one?

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:02 PM
Banned
Oh gawd, now this moron frequents my dyno location.

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:04 PM
GiGi Your doing better just take your time...

PEaCE....................

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:16 PM
GiGi, yeah I miss ya, like a case of the clap.
Been drinking for awhile now, Joe.
Unemployment leaves you time for the important things in life

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:17 PM
"They're Baaackkkkkkkk" ...

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:23 PM
Damn bro, lay off the StarBucks tripple Latte's!

Reminded me of the MicroMachine guy from back in the day...

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:29 PM
Missed ya...

with every shot so far!

Old 01-08-2003 | 01:34 PM
Ok so .... When you first test drove your truck you were told it was a special truck built for racing. It could have easily dynoed 550 hp? But then you bought it and drove it for a while until you noticed a power loss and noticed some of your relays were different than stock. You then put in new relays, and your truck performed good again ... 364 rwhp. But someone came to your house and stole the new relays? And you think it might be angels or the Special Vehicle Team?

Is this right?

Last edited by brap; 01-08-2003 at 01:36 PM.

Quick Reply: so ya missed me ha! got dyno results