Lightning

got brains? LOL (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2003 | 06:17 PM
that was pretty funny. Looks like the turbo diesel suffered more damage than the MR2.

Old 01-08-2003 | 06:20 PM
Originally posted by lxtac
I'm thinking he was going to TRY and do a 180 but the car didn't have the ***** to push the *** end around... Thats how it looked to me anyway
I agree
Schitt he couldn't even burn rubber.

How do you explain that to Mom + Dad, Uh, I was going like 5 mph and uh I wanted to do a 360 but uh i didnt give it any gas and uh for some reason i kept the wheel turned and uh for some other reason i didn't think of hitting the brakes and uh instead i just kinda slowly lost control and uh hit all kinds of things

Did you hear the girl screaming that he JUST GOT IT BACK FROM GETTING IT FIXED

I feel bad, but I feel worse for his parents

Old 01-08-2003 | 07:05 PM
I never get over these kids and all their swearing up a storm nowadays, seriously its incredible, listen to that girl cuss all over the place defending that momo that lost it in his car. what a crock of ****

~Toast

Old 01-08-2003 | 07:21 PM
Really Old "Member"
Picture this/No video

One of the older members posting now.

Circa 1958, Saturday night in Fallbrook, Ca.

Went to the local movie theatre (still had double features in those days), some of the local baddies and I have a few beers (I was 18 at the time). When the movie first feature is over I am bored and go out to the grocery store parking lot where my 1951 Mercury 4 door sedan is parked. Said Mercury has headers, no air cleaner (cool in those days), a six inch dump in the front and a 4 inch dump in the back. Rode like absolute ####.

Anyway, I try to do more or less what the ricer did on this video.
Exit parking lot at full chat, crank the wheel and try to do a 180.
Lose control and go full chat into a pickup truck owned by the local plumbing guy, who's son is still in the movie theatre trying to score on one of the local ladies.

Being the straight up guy I always have been, I march into the theatre and announce in a very loud voice that I have smashed into Mr. Casteels pickup and I am very sorry. Much laughter from the audience.

As I am/was a Marine Corps Brat, I then had to try to go home which meant I had to pass through the Naval Ammunition Depot facility that was between Fallbrook and Camp Pendelton. The Marine Guards were really cool but could not resist saying " Mr. Murray, your radiator is leaking like heck and you have a whale of a dent in your hood/bumper/ and are you sure you want to continue?

I said yes and continued on and the Mercury got repaired and Mr. Casteel got paid for his bumper.

Bloody all to do with Lightnings, but I traded the Mercury for a 1959 Fiat 600 which I really enjoyed but was a nightmare far beyond our problems with 5.4 litre Ford motors.

Just a sharing thing.
Bill

Old 01-08-2003 | 07:42 PM
Don't know what he was trying to do , but it was very stupid....

PEaCE.................

Quick Reply: got brains? LOL (Video)