Lightning

Any '03 Ls close to San Pedro, CA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2003 | 03:44 AM
|
Question Any '03 Ls close to San Pedro, CA?

I hope somebody can help me out with following:

My wife and I have recently planned to purchase SUV for her. Unfortunately, I was laid off just 2 weeks before Xmas, so we had to forget that purchase. However, she still needs a new vehicle so I came up with following idea: We get her a '03 L and in a year or so, when financial situation improves, we get her SUV she wanted and I get to keep '03 L. She says she will go with this IF I can make sure she will not complain how L rides (in other words: on the freeway it has to bounce less than my '02 HD). Otherwise she is tempted to get Honda Pilot. That's where the catch is. I have never driven in Lightning, so I don't have a clue how it will ride. I can not go to dealer and have test drive because that will not tell me how it will ride in my neigborhood. That's why I am asking if you could help me out here. If you have '03L (will previous years ride same? were there any changes in suspension?) and you are in my neighborhood and would not mind spending half an hour at most to show me how is ride I would be very thankfull and lunch, beer, or something (as long as it is reasonable now that I am unemployed) is on me.

Thank you in advance!

ZoranC

Old 01-09-2003 | 02:15 PM
|
No one? Does that mean I would be first to have one in my area?

Old 01-09-2003 | 03:22 PM
I'm in your neck of the woods but mine is a 99 so it rides worse stock. Plus I have a 1/2 drop so ride is further diminished. I don't know how bouncy HD are, but I can't imagine L's being any better.

BD

Old 01-10-2003 | 12:20 AM
|
Cali L,

Thanks for the offer, it is nice of you. I will keep on looking, cause I am ready to purchase if I could only make sure my wife will not hate me.

Thanks again!

ZoranC

Old 01-10-2003 | 12:27 AM
I am in San pedro every day!

Old 01-10-2003 | 12:35 AM
|
Originally posted by ciione I am in San pedro every day!
Hey, hey, I see Palos Verdes as your location! Was it you I saw yesterday turning from 25th onto Western heading north? Are you up for quick meet?

Thanks!

ZoranC

Old 01-10-2003 | 06:28 PM
Zor, that had to of been me. I am always up for meeting, tell me when a good time is for you!
Tom

Old 01-10-2003 | 07:29 PM
|
Originally posted by ciione I am always up for meeting, tell me when a good time is for you!
Tom, I tried to e-mail you my cell # but you have that disabled in your profile, and private messages don't work either. Please feel free to e-mail me through my profile.

Talk to you soon!

ZoranC

Last edited by ZoranC; 01-10-2003 at 07:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Any '03 Ls close to San Pedro, CA?