Lightning

QA1 problem and JDM

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 06:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's an idea

Hey man, why don't you edit the bottom part of your post where you trashed Jim and JDM. Seeing you openly admitted it wasn't his fault and appologized, squash that out. Last thing we need round hear is another anti JDM post for the vultures to feast on. Just a thought.

Good luck with your situation. I'm sure with all the guys putting their heads together, your in for a smoother ride (no pun intended ....ok, there was )

Old 01-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Re: Here's an idea

Originally posted by tallimeca
Hey man, why don't you edit the bottom part of your post where you trashed Jim and JDM. Seeing you openly admitted it wasn't his fault and appologized, squash that out. Last thing we need round hear is another anti JDM post for the vultures to feast on. Just a thought.

Good luck with your situation. I'm sure with all the guys putting their heads together, your in for a smoother ride (no pun intended ....ok, there was )
Why cant he leave his post up the way it was originally written to prove that you can work things out with your particular vendor even though you are upset to start with and then come full circle to realize the error of your ways. Why do you demand that he edit it? Sensitive?

Old 01-14-2003, 10:43 PM
Hey Anthony....I'm running the QA1's on mine with a 2" drop....if you need help or would like to compare setups.....I can come by your work......

and thanks for the lesson in humility....your cool dude!

Keith

Old 01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by WHITE01XXX
STAN you are more than likely right on the money here with the rubber mounts being compressed to much.
I dont remember how tight i got them but its harder than hell to get to that top nut so it couldnt have been that bad.
THIS IS THE FIRST NEGITIVE POST I HAVE EVER MADE AND I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT TILL I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON, normaly i would have just choked it down and kept on rolling, but for some reason i was pissing vinigar this morning.
Raise the bed up slightly for a rear shock install. Well worth the effort. Read about it here

Quick Reply: QA1 problem and JDM