Lightning

Priority One Status?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 04:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Priority One Status?

The dumb C#@T I ordered my truck from (leasing company) says it's on priority ten status. She says she called the dealer they order through (because it is an SVT they can't order direct from the factory) and that it is on priotity ten status, "highest priority there is". She also says the next date we get will be an ETA and that they are always correct within two or three days. Sounds like horse grap to me! Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Jerry

Old 01-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Ok since nobody replied I called the fleet sales manager that the truck was ordered through. He said the truck is not even on the schedule yet
I ordered it on 12-03-02. I bet the SOB ordered it today....or will tomorrow.

Jerry

Old 01-14-2003, 08:22 PM
Banned
Jerry,

"Priority 10" is the best you can get without involving a regional rep who would have to have a good explanantion on why he should bump it up more. Just call the dealer up and ask for the DORA. THat will have all the info you'll need to see if the truck was ordered, the priority, and the info you can use to track the status of your truck on when it is scheduled to be built.

Priority 1 means the zone or region office got involved with your order and moved your order to the front of the unscheduled line. So your order will probably be "pulled" for production, actually assembled within a couple of weeks, and delivered to your dealer within about a month. Assuming, of course, that you didn't order anything on the truck that they are out of right now.

Hope this helps,

Justin@JDM

Last edited by Justin@JDM; 01-14-2003 at 08:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Priority One Status?