Lightning

Sal, did tuning in Texas teach you anything about mail order tuning our Texas trucks?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003 | 09:27 PM
|
Sal, did tuning in Texas teach you anything about mail order tuning our Texas trucks?

Not looking for you to give any secrets, just wondering.

Also if we have our trucks dynoed here, then sent you the info, does it do you any good, or do you have to be there when the truck is on the dyno?

Jerry

Old 01-20-2003 | 09:38 PM
That's a great question Jerry, and the answer is yes.

Anytime I dyno, there is always something to be learned. That is why I constantly have updated programs available to my customers for their chips. Naturally with more experiance comes a better product.

Old 01-20-2003 | 09:41 PM
Yeah I have been meaning to get with Sal for a Dyno Tune as well. My mail order chip has proven alot though. I have laid some good numbers down based on mods I have had. I cant wait to turn the power up a tad bit more!!

Old 01-20-2003 | 11:04 PM
The mail order chips are great, but a dyno tune chip is much better. When Sal tuned our truck, we lost 10HP. BUT! We picked up 38LbTQ through out the entire RPM range.

Quick Reply: Sal, did tuning in Texas teach you anything about mail order tuning our Texas trucks?